Al Qaeda, not the FBI, is the greater threat to America.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OK, let's chill the attitude in this thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The cause for the collapse of WTC Building 7 was more than just the use of asbestos and the heat, but also the seismic effects of the Twin Towers coming down. Why does no one ever mention this. Even if 7 and others didnt come down, their structural integrity would have probably been compromised anyhow, and would have had to have been imploded anyways. Does anyone know how much tonnage came down with the twin towers, it had to be a staggering ammount. Tens of millions of tons. That kind of force could surely damage the structure of surrounding buildings.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
The cause for the collapse of WTC Building 7 was more than just the use of asbestos and the heat, but also the seismic effects of the Twin Towers coming down. Why does no one ever mention this. Even if 7 and others didnt come down, their structural integrity would have probably been compromised anyhow, and would have had to have been imploded anyways. Does anyone know how much tonnage came down with the twin towers, it had to be a staggering ammount. Tens of millions of tons. That kind of force could surely damage the structure of surrounding buildings.

I hadnt though of this. This would explain why it fell the way it did if you're right.

But i dont agree, the building was made to withstand earthquakes to some degree. I just cant see because that there were fires that it fell. Does anyone know if they demoed the other buildings in the area of the Twin Towers? Are they still standing?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Has anyone here said that the Central Intelligence Agency were/are a bunch of saints? Don't think so. Did they create the terrorist entity known as Al K-da? Yep, sure did. There you feel better now? Now that does not change the fact that Al K-da attacked and murdered, yes murdered, over 3000 people going about their own business on the eleventh day of September, 2001.

Al K-da is a clear and present danger to the U.S., and the rest of the western world. Their actions speak as loudly as their frequent diatribes on al jezerra television. Only your anti-Bush, or anti-american bias' would prevent you from seeing this.

It is only a matter of time 'til they attempt to repeat their success of 9/11, only bigger, and to their minds, better. The FBI, NSA, and CIA are the only ones with the knowledge and skillset to find them, and put paid to their account in the only way they, the terrorists, understand: Blood.

I have read and heard, how unconstititional the Patriot Act is. Yes, it is. However, where is it written in the constitution, that the constitution is a suicide pact? Freedom without security is a meaningless concept. Does that mean we don't watch the watchers? Hell no. Of course we watch them. With both eyes, and a magnifying glass. But we also let them do their jobs, and quit whining when it gets a little nasty. Better a little nasty then watch two more buildings, or maybe a whole city this time, go down in flames.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Please take some time and read some history books or websites about foriegn policy and relations. It has helped me create a broaeder view of the world.

Where the CIA has been an integral part of many conflicts throughout the world since inception, but they did not bring down the WTC 1,2 and 7.

Why would they when there was no need? Saddam got the hell bombed out of him in the 90's for many reasons(no fly zones, supporting terror camps). His use of WMD's first occured in the Iran/Iraq war in the 80's, where we supported Iran. Imagine having to pick the less of two evils to try aide in stabilizing in the middle East.

www.fas.org... Here, read up on your CIA lackey and his minions.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by esdad71]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I was skeptical about 911 conspiracies until I saw WTC7 come down the way it did.

BUT........

not until I also watched videos and saw pictures of many other buildings that fell because of fires and/or other actions like earthquakes.

Every single one I saw either fell partially or fell sideways/tipped over. I saw NONE that fell on its own footprint.

If it wasn't for WTC7, I'd still wonder, but we do have it. I believe there was more to it than the official story.

Also, to those that believe the official story, try to find another building that fell on its footprint that was not demolished.

I don't know if the CIA was involved, or who was, but I know that there are some pages missing in this story. THere has been too much disinfo in this now to find a clear picture of what really did happen.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
OBL is just a rich boy with nothing else to do like Teddy Kennedy or Kerry. Theyare all three evil terrorist just 2 of them are still in the US senate.

Buy the way they all three got rich on OIL or illegal booze.

funy how everyone forgets these facts...

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There was a very good show onthe Hsstory channel in the last few weeks that looks into enginnering disasters and it explains the breakdown of the WTC 7 fire. It was on fire all day after bieng struck with debris from the other tower collapses.

The had gas lines and tanks in the basement that began to burn out of control. They evacuated the building late in the day, and then the tower came down. Try and catch it on the TV.

And why would the CIA bring down one of it's own office, which actually hindered intelligence operations post 9/11. There were quite a few government offices in that building.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

How soon the memory challenged forget those horrid minutes when 3000 died from a cowardly enemy. Women, children, muslim, christain and jew murdered by pure evil.

Now the (wonderfully sane and fine democrats) in congress, kennedy, kerry, pelosi, reed, would have you think it is all a plot to steal your rights.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by thermopolis]

I totally agree... and instead of understanding that some people just go out in the far end screaming its the govermenet that is the enemy... well if you believe so, what are you still doing in the USA ? why not sell you house and move to a place where the FBI can't get you ...like Pakistan for example ??? Hyde in the caves with OBL ..they're the good ones right ?

And waht amuses me even more, is that Liberals and Ultra-liberals accuse others that do not agree with their non-sense of beeing "brainswahsed", "living in a culture of fear", and "not beeing free thinkers"... when they are the ones screaming bloody murder at every stepp Bush does, when they're the ones trying to scare peopel with false rumours about "death camps", and the govrement spying on your phone calss to you " mistress or grandmother, and whne they are the one refusing to acceot that the TRUE eneymy WEARS an HALF-MOON IN THEIR HEAD, and wont rest till you have one too !

Thats the TRUE FEAR, the fear of fighting people who are not affraid to blow themselves up for what they believe. The Cowards will actually turn against their own country and blame their President, instead of facing that BRIGHT HALF - MOON that is staring them in the face and screaming "DIE!"

Pathetic... this was once a Nation of strong people that stood against evil... but that pratically ended with the generation of man that gave their life to fight Hitler.

Now we live in the age, or "Please your enemies and maybe they will let you leave"...They are few Good man lefet... very few... and those are fighting for their country...doing their best , to prevent at all costs another 9/11... even if the cost is their life.

Sue me...if you didnt like what you read...or better ...take a look in the mirror firts...if this post caused you to pull -out your hair in rage, or force a lughter in a mockery attempt...its just because it hit the nail in the head.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Something that I have always wondered about is why was the World Trade Center selected as a target? If the government or the CIA was responsible for the attack, as some of you believe, why the WTC?

Does anybody doubt that airliners flew into the buildings?
Why make things so complicated? If some of you are right, do you know the logistics involved in making things go the way you claim? Lets list them.

1. Get 4 airliners and convert them to remote control.
2. Make a few hundred passengers and crew disappear without a trace.
3. Plant explosive charges at precise locations in several large buildings
and not leave a trace of their being there.
4. Fly 4 airliners by remote control, through congested airspace, hitting
hitting your targets.
5. Having a precise controlled demolition of several buildings, two of which
are of a size never demolished before.
6. Have a cover story in place, planting evidence and faking a massive
investigation to obtain a desired result.

You are going to tell me that the CIA or some other agency of the US Government is capable of doing what I listed and keeping that information from becomming common knowledge? I wish they could pull off something like that.

Why do something that hard? Talk about overkill. Why go through all of that trouble? If you want to get the US into a war with the Arabs why go through so much trouble? Ever see the movie Black Sunday? Why not just crash your remote controlled airliners into some place like Yankee Stadium during a baseball game? What about just crashing them into an amusement park? A truck bomb into a crowded mall would accomplish the same thing.

One of the things I find hilarious is how some people think that the government is so clever and sinister that they could pull off a deception like 9-11 one minute and then they are so stupid that they botch something like hurricane response the next.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

One of the things I find hilarious is how some people think that the government is so clever and sinister that they could pull off a deception like 9-11 one minute and then they are so stupid that they botch something like hurricane response the next.

oohh...well that is easy....Bush is ...hmmm..."mind controled Reptilian that owns a hurricaine machine...." oh right and of course " he is also a racist, cause his great-grand uncle owned a cotton plantation..".... you didn't know that ???

Like i said ...people will go throu an imensitude of non-sense to make -up lies instead of facing whats right in their face....

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo

Most people don't remember anything about Building 7's collapse on the day of horrors of September 11th, 2001. The collapse was afforded minimal coverage that afternoon, eclipsed by other 'coverage' like repeated playings of the South Tower impact, and mug shots of Osama bin Laden. After September 11th, it was difficult to find any trace of coverage about building 7 and its collapse. Apparently the most bizarre engineering failure in history warranted only shallow attention on the day of the attack, and virtually none thereafter. Perhaps it was the lack of a human interest angle, since nobody was thought to have died in the collapse.

I suspect demolition, if you come across video of this just look at how it falls.

Are you a Structural engineer Task? Well I am pal, and I am sick and tired of the complete lack of knowledge regarding this subject, so unless you have the least bit of knowledge concerning ANYTHING in this field, you would be better suited to just remain quiet, because you sound very un-informed.

FIRES DONT NEED TO MELT STEEL TO COLLAPSE A BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
If you are a structural engineer, you will understand the NIST report and the information provided .Give it a read and it should shed soe light on the collapse and some of the reasoning. It did not melt steel, because it did not have to. It was heated till it was not supportive of the wieght of the upper floors. The WTC was built around the elevator shafts. Look at and read info on the original plans and how it was actually designed.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Why is it so hard to understand that a PLAIN FLEW AGAINST A BUILDING DAMAGING ITS STURCTURE and thats why the top fell on the rest of the building and it colapsed.... you dont need to be a rocket scientist to get this one... Is it so hard to see the brutal damage those planes alone did ??? who needs explosions when a God Dman plane FLEW AGAISNT A BUIILDING ... A PLANE ...not a car ... A PLANE... not a litle one ... a BIG ONE !

why is it so hard to believe that that's "all" it took... no need for CIA & FBI bombs ... no need for man in balck conspiraices...no need for TNT timed bombs...or whatver else crosses these minds... On September 11 of 2001 , a group of fantical mulsmes flew 2 planes agaisn the Wolrd Trade Center ... thats what happened...STOP BLAMING THE VICTIM ! Its SICK ! It was MUSLEM FANATICAL TERRORISTS ! DEAL WITH IT !

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

How soon the memory challenged forget those horrid minutes when 3000 died from a cowardly enemy. Women, children, muslim, christain and jew murdered by pure evil.

Now the (wonderfully sane and fine democrats) in congress, kennedy, kerry, pelosi, reed, would have you think it is all a plot to steal your rights.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by thermopolis]

I totally agree... and instead of understanding that some people just go out in the far end screaming its the govermenet that is the enemy... well if you believe so, what are you still doing in the USA ? why not sell you house and move to a place where the FBI can't get you ...like Pakistan for example ??? Hyde in the caves with OBL ..they're the good ones right ?

And waht amuses me even more, is that Liberals and Ultra-liberals accuse others that do not agree with their non-sense of beeing "brainswahsed", "living in a culture of fear", and "not beeing free thinkers"... when they are the ones screaming bloody murder at every stepp Bush does, when they're the ones trying to scare peopel with false rumours about "death camps", and the govrement spying on your phone calss to you " mistress or grandmother, and whne they are the one refusing to acceot that the TRUE eneymy WEARS an HALF-MOON IN THEIR HEAD, and wont rest till you have one too !

Thats the TRUE FEAR, the fear of fighting people who are not affraid to blow themselves up for what they believe. The Cowards will actually turn against their own country and blame their President, instead of facing that BRIGHT HALF - MOON that is staring them in the face and screaming "DIE!"

Pathetic... this was once a Nation of strong people that stood against evil... but that pratically ended with the generation of man that gave their life to fight Hitler.

Now we live in the age, or "Please your enemies and maybe they will let you leave"...They are few Good man lefet... very few... and those are fighting for their country...doing their best , to prevent at all costs another 9/11... even if the cost is their life.

Sue me...if you didnt like what you read...or better ...take a look in the mirror firts...if this post caused you to pull -out your hair in rage, or force a lughter in a mockery attempt...its just because it hit the nail in the head.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
All these reports of the US government planning 9/11 are just stupid. Ever think that mabey WTC 7 was under reported because 3,000 people died right next door and NO ONE died at WTC 7?

If the CIA wanted to create hatred to the arab world I think 2 planes and 3,000 lives would be enough. They wouldn't go to the extent of blowing up an empty multi-million dollar building on purpose to gain any extra effect.

Don't you think if the US planned 9/11 to gain a profit off oil they might have considered a target other than one that would temporarily damage the economy? Eg. Some other than the world TRADE centers?

I'm sorry but I laugh when you guys call the government crazy etc when it's pretty clear that you have issues if you believe the crap about 9/11 US gov. ties.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
standing in lines
beleiving the lies
bowing down to the flag
youve got a bullet in your head

why dont you go check who got filthy rich from WTC collapsing then you might be a bit closer to the truth. Check who was in charge of security of WTC on that day. Then go check out how your precious prez and the bin ladens are all a part of the Carlyle group. Then go check out who makes most money from the Iraq war, it surely isnt the insurgents.
Its the people in your own government think tanks that orchestrated 911, and what a splendid job they did. Does it really matter if they payed some arabs to do it or flew them remotely or put explosives under wtc?

impossible? pih

the only thing impossible here is trying to shed some light on things for the people under USA propaganda brainwashing....now that truly is mission impossible!

dont forget to enjoy your rideeeeee
yeeeehaaaaw

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
A couple of points I'd like to make here.

Airport security prior to 9/11, and to this day was a JOKE. It was designed to cause as little inconvenience to the airlines and passengers as possible, and keep LARGE threats off planes. Any blade under 4 inches was allowed in the cabin. Some tools were allowed in the cabin. Baseball bats were allowed in the cabin, etc. The airlines were in charge, and they chose to keep costs down, by not paying decent wages, and not buying top of the line equipment, and punishing the companies for failures. If we failed an FAA test, it was a $10,000 fine to the company. We could go to the airline and ask them to reimburse us, but it would be months at least before we saw anything come back.

Now, we have the TSA. As frightening as this is, they are WORSE than the private companies were. The people that were trained, but worked for the private companies were forced to fail the hiring test when they went for TSA jobs, because the gov't had to blame someone, but couldn't blame the FAA for having idiotic regs in place. So now we have this group, with very little training, that was rushed into service, has no money for aditional training, and is forcing their workers to work mandatory overtime, just to have enough people on duty to cover all the checkpoints.

I have personally witnessed things done by the TSA that would make most people swear off flying for the rest of their lives. When I trained for certain equipment, it was a month long class. One week classroom, one week offline practical, a MINIMUM of one week online with trained operators watching, followed by an online practical test carried out by a national trainer hired by the FAA. Under the TSA, the same training is a single THREE HOUR training course. They are taught to use just the very basics of this machine, and absolutely nothing about the advanced capabilities that make it such a good machine.

Prior to 9/11, flight crews were trained to cooperate with hijackers. The goal was to land somewhere, and either get rescued, or negotiate free. NO PLANE HAD BEEN USED AS A WEAPON PRIOR TO 9/11.

For those of you that are asking what this has to do with anything, this is an answer to the question I have seen in many other places. People constantly ask "How could arab hijackers pull off a hijacking with simple razor blades?" Yes it was entirely possible, and would have been quite easy for them to pull this operation off with simple razor blades.

As far as the "How could some Arabs that live in caves possibly pull of an operation against the United States, the most advanced country in the world?" Quite simple there too. Because there had been so FEW terrorist attacks IN the US the attitude amongst many people in the upper levels, and the intelligence community was "It can't happen here. We're the UNITED STATES! No one can hit us." There was a severe institutional arrogance, because we ARE the United States. We've handled almost every enemy we've gone up against with ease, and the few we didn't were because of political considerations.

Weak airport security + flight crews trained to cooperate + institutional arrogance = 9/11.

[edit on 2/3/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I think the most important questions regarding 9/11 are 'Why?', 'Who benefited?', 'Who had the resources to pull it off?' and if there was some other conspiracy than the official one between muslim terrorists 'Who had the resources to cover it up?'

We can discuss and speculate about how the buildings collapsed all day long and it will get us nowhere, like with the JFK assassination.

[edit on 3/2/2006 by SwearBear]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Ok I'll bite, who got rich off the WTC collapse? I'm sure since you're the one who asked the question, you have the answers for me. Oh heck with it I'll take a flyer on this one. Oooh, I know...George Bush, Don Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Condaleeza Rice...oooh, oooh...do I get a prize teacher?

All this evil doing in one place, I am kinda surprised the Universe hasn't collapsed in on itself at that point.

We now return to our regularly scheduled dose of reality.

The reality is that a group of well-educated, well-financed, muslim extremeist terrorists circumvented the pathetically poor airport security and highjacked four planes, and with no outside aid, flew two of them into New York City's World Trade Centers, one into the Pentagon, and the other crashed into the Pennsylvania countryside because of the heroic passengers and crew aboard it. This is the reality. The highjackers were financed by private citizens in Saudi Arabia, perhaps even elements within the Saudi regime itself. Not the CIA, or anyother alphabet soup entity you care to accuse without any proof.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join