It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda, not the FBI, is the greater threat to America.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

mere four-and-a-half years after victims were forced to choose between being burned alive and jumping from 90 stories, it is frankly shocking that there is anyone in Washington who would politicize the Patriot Act. It is an insult to those who died to tell the American people that the organization posing the greatest threat to their liberty is not al Qaeda but the FBI. Hearing any member of Congress actually crow about "killing" or "playing chicken" with this critical legislation is as disturbing today as it would have been when Ground Zero was still smoldering. Today we know in far greater detail what not having it cost us.

linkage

How soon the memory challenged forget those horrid minutes when 3000 died from a cowardly enemy. Women, children, muslim, christain and jew murdered by pure evil.

Now the (wonderfully sane and fine democrats) in congress, kennedy, kerry, pelosi, reed, would have you think it is all a plot to steal your rights.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by thermopolis]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
make sure you send me a postcard from a labour camp thermo

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
Now the (wonderfully sane and fine democrats) in congress, kennedy, kerry, pelosi, reed, would have you think it is all a plot to steal your rights.

I came to that conclusion long before any Senator or media outlet told me what to think. In fact, they're finally catching up with my thoughts on the matter!

And don't forget what the wonderfully sane and fine presidential administration would have YOU think.
Good job.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thermo, Ted Kennedy killed a woman earlier in life, and got away with it, what else do you expect from the dems?

Train

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
/scratches head.

Could nuk and BH have missed the meaning of this thread entirely?

More likely that thermopolis would be on the outside of any imaginary
labor camp looking in at a lot of people that formerly posted on ATS.

Love to post a longer response, but we're working overtime at the cattle car plant since we got that big rush order. BTW, we actually had to dig up old railroad designs from the 1800's since most cattle are moved by truck these days.

[edit on 1/31/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I'm not too fond of the Patriot Act, I'd like to see it go away.... It passed without anyone reading it, how does that work? I'd still like to get some answers on the Able Danger coverup.... And after researching Sibel Edmonds and her story, I'm in no hurry to give our government any extra powers!

her web site
www.justacitizen.com...

and an audio interview

External Source
"Intentionally, I and I want to underline this, intentionally they are not going after the middlemen and the people at the top. So to this day the American public have not heard who is the real culprit behind 9/11. There is money laundering, and certain narcotic and weapons procurements involved." -Sibel Edmonds

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

How soon the memory challenged forget those horrid minutes when 3000 died from a cowardly enemy. Women, children, muslim, christain and jew murdered by pure evil.

This all comes down to what you think happend on 9/11....

Just google "building #7" and see what you get. The information I have gotten has led me to believe that the CIA is America's greatests threat.

Chris Rock said "Im not afraid of Al-Qaeda... Im afraid of Al-Kracker"

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo

This all comes down to what you think happend on 9/11....

Just google "building #7" and see what you get.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Tasketo]

Because if it's on the internet, IT MUST BE TRUE!

Unfortunately you have to look very hard to get credible information on 9/11. The internet is so clogged with conspiracy dribble.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
thermopolis

Will it make you feel better if you know who to thank for Al-qaida and his works to get in the US and do what they did, quite an accomplishment for a rag tag group that went against the mighty nation of the US.

But then again is so very convenient taking in consideration that if it wasn't for them and their attacks we will not have Bush again in power and the patriot act to deal with.

Neither do we will have to be reminded of 9/11 at every turn when the Bush administration step over our constitutional rights.

Yes 20 years in the making has pay off pretty well.

Something my husband used to tell me all the time while he was in the military service was We are all expendable and somebody will be there to take your place and you will be forgotten.

Yes is all in the name of "Terror" "War on terror" and national security.

But then again if we didn't have Al-qaida we will never have 9/11 and we will never be discussing the issue of the Patriot act here in ATS.

I wonder if Reagan is listening from whatever place he is right now in death.

And has been come to terms with his deals with Iran contra scandal.

After all that is how Al-qaida came to be.

As for everything is a reaction to an action even if it takes 20 years.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So now Regan is responsible for OBL's attack on 911? Please tell me no........

OBL is just a rich boy with nothing else to do like Teddy Kennedy or Kerry. Theyare all three evil terrorist just 2 of them are still in the US senate.

Buy the way they all three got rich on OIL or illegal booze.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
All I know is if anything hinders my way of life, in terms of free expression, and the right to choose what I want to think, or say or do, then the "terrorists" won. Strap us down with fake securities that hinder our ways of life. Pretend that we're safer because Big Brother has your back, and your phone records. You might be taken away to a camp in cuba because you don't agree with something, but hey, atleast we're safer from those mean old terrorists, right? After all, if nobody can leave their homes, then well, hell, we're all pretty safe from everything.

Give me Liberty, or Give me Death.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

mere four-and-a-half years after victims were forced to choose between being burned alive and jumping from 90 stories, it is frankly shocking that there is anyone in Washington who would politicize the Patriot Act. It is an insult to those who died to tell the American people that the organization posing the greatest threat to their liberty is not al Qaeda but the FBI. Hearing any member of Congress actually crow about "killing" or "playing chicken" with this critical legislation is as disturbing today as it would have been when Ground Zero was still smoldering. Today we know in far greater detail what not having it cost us.

linkage

[edit on 31-1-2006 by thermopolis]

Great speech!! You got that right. Al K-da is a great threat to our country while they are in charge.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
CIA not Bin Laden's Al Qaeda is Americas biggest threat. Like I said, it all comes down to 9/11 and im going to explain my point of view.

Fact #1
WTC #7 collapsed despite not being hit by anything (maby minor debris hit it but that is insignificant considering what im talking about).

Despite the appearance of demolition, we are told that the building collapsed because of fires. What casued the fires? I dunno. But for sure, the building was on fire.

Fact #2
Fires have never caused steel frame buildings to collapse, let alone implode and fall neatly into their footprints, as did WTC #7

It should have been a huge story. The fires in the building were comparatively small. That a robust steel skyscraper, built to withstand severe fires, hurricanes, and earthquakes, should suddenly collapse for no reason other than fire should have forced a re-evaluation of the safety of all existing skyscrapers and of highrise design in general.

Most people don't remember anything about Building 7's collapse on the day of horrors of September 11th, 2001. The collapse was afforded minimal coverage that afternoon, eclipsed by other 'coverage' like repeated playings of the South Tower impact, and mug shots of Osama bin Laden. After September 11th, it was difficult to find any trace of coverage about building 7 and its collapse. Apparently the most bizarre engineering failure in history warranted only shallow attention on the day of the attack, and virtually none thereafter. Perhaps it was the lack of a human interest angle, since nobody was thought to have died in the collapse.

I suspect demolition, if you come across video of this just look at how it falls.

It is my guess that the jets that crashed into the Twin Towers wernt enough to bring it down. The jets didnt bring the towers down on impact so I dont see how it fell because of the gas? I also say demolition was used to bring the twin towers down as well. And also... Some firefighters herd several explosions before the twin towers fell.

I cant prove this part of my story, but judging from WTC #7 I have to say demolition mate the twin towers fall, not 747s.

Oh yeah... From what I understand Bin laden never said he was behind the 9/11 attacks, I could be wrong, somone back me up on this.

And The CIA created Al Qaeda... Dont ever forget that!

I say the Government/CIA was behind 9/11 and the messed up on WTC #7 and they also created Al Qaeda and Bin Laden never clamed he was behind 9/11 this draws me to only 1 conclusion.

THE CIA IS BEHIND EVERYTHING! this is only my point of view.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo

Fact #1
WTC #7 collapsed despite not being hit by anything (maby minor debris hit it but that is insignificant considering what im talking about).

[snip] Blah, blah, blah

[snip]

THE CIA IS BEHIND EVERYTHING! this is only my point of view.

Ok I had just about all this silliness I can stand.

WTC tower collapsed in a heap because of luny enviro's back in the 70's. These "genius" sued to stop asbestos being used on the steel of the towers. Result was no firesafe on the steel above the 64th floors. The structure failed due to heat and the weight of the upperfloors "pancaked" the rest of the building.

WTC7 had similar problems and the substructures were connected.

Grow up, learn to sort through the moronic babblings of idiots who know nothing...................

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
yeah better not even touch all the dirty stuff CIA has done over the years or your head might explode.

much easier to dismiss it altogether...

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Ok I had just about all this silliness I can stand.

WTC tower collapsed in a heap because of luny enviro's back in the 70's. These "genius" sued to stop asbestos being used on the steel of the towers. Result was no firesafe on the steel above the 64th floors. The structure failed due to heat and the weight of the upperfloors "pancaked" the rest of the building.

WTC7 had similar problems and the substructures were connected.

Grow up, learn to sort through the moronic babblings of idiots who know nothing...................

Moronic babblings... I think I'll add a few.

Do you really want to know why the towers fell? Because they are a discrace to Zion. Way back when, The Lord created this beautiful garden; Eden. 'Says to Adam, only eat what you're given... what grows and falls to your feet. Never what you expect; renouce the fruit of knowledge.

Satan says... hey Adam... lemme learn ya one... come trade with me... just destroy a big chunk of that island east of the river's mouth... cover the whole thing in concrete, erect huge towers, pollute, and run InI brother as your slaves. "I will give you all the money you could ever use to buy food. You do not need God."

And so Adam becamed hooked on the illusion that is Babylon. 'Built towers so tall, men in far off lands became envious and nationals became gluttonous with pride.

Wonderful thing about satan's illusions. They fall to pieces in fiery hell.

Babbling just outside of Babylon,

Sri Oracle

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
But back to my point.
This is how it fell

Fire wouldnt have caused it to fall like that. Fire proof or not, its still steel, it shouldnt have even fallen in the first place. And it fell too perfectly for fire to be the cause, look at it.

If my house were to catch on fire and no one were to put it out, the only things left that would still be standing would be the metal structures in my home such as my metal bed frame, exercise machine ect. That fire wasnt big enough to do that, and it wasnt burning long enough to do that.

Al Qaeda didnt attack building #7 The government did. (CIA) And let me say again... The CIA created Al Qaeda. WE should fear the CIA, not the FBI, & not Bin Laden.

I keep bring up 9/11 and the fall building #7 because it cant be explained, fire is certanly not the answer for its collapse. Demolition is cause i guess judging by the way it fell. My guess is that something was supposed to hit building #7 but didnt for one reason or another, and the demolition in building went off for some reason... prolly so we wouldnt find it and be like wtf?

[edit on 2/2/06 by JAK]

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
the CIA....
the CIA
took down
WTC 7

What would the government gain from 9/11? Do you really think that we weren't going to war? we did not need an excuse, Saddam gave us one by threatening his neighbors and stating he has WMD's that he would use. We called his bluff and hte blowhard didn't have any. Saddam should have read the The Art of War, and maybe he would still be the leader of his country.

Al Qeada is real, and very dangerous.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
wow life must be so simple for you...

how convinient...

now why dont you boys go read up on the history of CIA and then come back and tell me its sooo immpossible.

Sadam was a threat to you?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
the CIA....
the CIA
took down
WTC 7

What would the government gain from 9/11? Do you really think that we weren't going to war? we did not need an excuse, Saddam gave us one by threatening his neighbors and stating he has WMD's that he would use. We called his bluff and hte blowhard didn't have any. Saddam should have read the The Art of War, and maybe he would still be the leader of his country.

Al Qeada is real, and very dangerous.

Saddam had been doing that before 9/11 and yet it wasnt untill after 9/11 we went to war. We knew Saddam had wmds... We watched him gas Iran. We didnt go to war then did we? Saying saddam was a threat to us is just Bull...

You must be blind.

9/11 was used to paint Arabs as bad people, to give more power to the executive branch, jump start a war that would raise oil prices (im not even going to point out Bush's oil connections, the fact that Cheney served as CEO of Halliburton Co. and many many more things)

[B]Shouldnt we all be looking back at 9/11 considering these circumstances? No... we are too busy protecting ourselvs from the CIA created Al Qaeda to do that.

And no one can expain why building #7 fell... The reason they give us is bull ...

Open up your eyes!!!

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Tasketo]

mod edit to shorten quote

[edit on 2-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join