It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They can read our minds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The Australian government has highly advanced neurotechnology; it is currently being used by departments in the AFP.

The technology enables them to have two way mental communications. They have had these capabilities for over a decade now and I have witnessed the misuse of the technology too many times; members of the general public are having their thoughts listened to without their knowledge.

Because the technology is top secret there is no protection in place to protect us. This situation is not going to change unless we do something about it. Information on the Internet about how advanced the public arena is with forms of neurotechnology will likely surprise most people - devices are being built that enable prosthetic devices to be controlled by thoughts and even computer games are in early stages of being able to be controlled by thought alone. Imagine what will be available in 20 or 30 years; that’s where the government is at know.

You must be proactive and find out all you can and do your best to protect your privacy.

(For those interested in researching try internet search terms such as "neurotechnology" or "technology assisted telepathy" as a starting point)

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
...and for those of you who would post a thread such as this, without articles to back it up, or any shred of proof, need to stick to BTS. Please, oh for the love of a japanese geisha, PLEASE post your threads with at least ONE link, if you have 'found something'. Posting a thread that's a 'breakthrough', if it's not your own work, NEEDS credibility, and getting your readers to search for articles FOR YOU, is just wrong.

Thus ends my criticism.

That said, I wouldn't doubt it that our government is trying to control us... just look at the people that control our media, for pete's sake! REPTILES, THE LOT OF EM! skase, murdoch, packer, etc..

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
...and for those of you who would post a thread such as this, without articles to back it up, or any shred of proof, need to stick to BTS. Please, oh for the love of a japanese geisha, PLEASE post your threads with at least ONE link, if you have 'found something'. Posting a thread that's a 'breakthrough', if it's not your own work, NEEDS credibility, and getting your readers to search for articles FOR YOU, is just wrong.

(In a paranoid hippie/beatnik voice)
No way, man. There's no links, man, because it's top secret, man. Ya dig what I'm jivin', cat? You can't post what's not there, man. If you say too much they'll roll out the black vans, man!

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It is a reasonable guess that government tech is well beyond public. This has been confirmed on several occasions for the US.

However, I too would love to see why you think this is the case. Or if you are just paranoid and guessing.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My goal for the post was that you would dig about, see what's around, and chat about it amongst yourselves. I'm not guessing or paranoid, and digging up conspiracy theories is not a hobby of mine, I don't even know what BTS is.

I know about the issue because I have been directly involved with it. I have reluctantly disclosed this information because of complicated issues in my life which I’m trying to resolve, but if I take it much further I will be pushing my luck.

Oh, and the government is not trying to control us with the technology, they have more practical uses for it, such as communicating with each other on undercover operations etc… However, because it’s such powerful technology, and because the government bodies with control of it are at the top of the ladder, there is no one to ensure they don’t abuse their power, except you, the people. And at present they are abusing their power with acts such as gathering data from unwilling participants (listening to your thoughts to study human behaviour etc); and this is mild compared to other acts which I won’t go into.

For those of you who may read this who are ‘in the loop’, don’t blame me that this ended up on the Web. Speak to the people who are running this circus.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What if something worse is going forget the Goverment conspiracy I can say there could be worse things than that. Reading your mind if you are lucky you can defend that if you wish.

What about fallen Angels and demonic forces that run the government they don't need technology. With a bit of self intelligence you could defend that side side and win the battle everytime. But it can be more serious than that I would not worry about people, demons and Angels or reading minds but them controlling you. It can all be counteracted no matter how big the situation gets.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The answer to advanced neurotechnology mindreaders is simple:
Wear A Tinfoil Hat.

Guaranteed to not only deflect mind reading rays, but it also repels thought control rayguns and besides the hat " looks great on you though!"

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayUU
My goal for the post was that you would dig about, see what's around, and chat about it amongst yourselves.

It seems you may not know your audience. If you really do wish to get people interested enough for a discussion you would need to provide a little meat to chew on. That's just how it goes on this board for the most part. Don't be discouraged about it or anything. You could just do a quick search for other related topics right here on ATS, put a brief summary and show how they are connected to the project. (there are enough related topics)

I know about the issue because I have been directly involved with it. I have reluctantly disclosed this information because of complicated issues in my life which I’m trying to resolve, but if I take it much further I will be pushing my luck.

Good luck. The information coming out is part of the overall plan. The information is for those that recognize it's value. There won't be a whole bunch but do know that your actions are appreciated.

For those of you who may read this who are ‘in the loop’, don’t blame me that this ended up on the Web. Speak to the people who are running this circus.

I'm not "in the loop" by any means. It's funny that you call it a circus, though. They never really had control. We out here in the field call it dillusions of grandeur. The whole "give 'em enough rope" scenario. Funny stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS JayUU. I have no doubt you will have a wonderful time here. The first few things I posted on ATS had the entire board wondering if I was sane. A few posts later they all realized that I wasn't, accepted that and we've all been having a great time since.

Give it a little time and look a little closer at the rules. Your going to be fine my friend. Bygolly you remind me of me

Love and light,

Wupy

new topics

top topics

join