It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Impossible for Hillary to Become President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Anybody care to post a well-thought list of why Hillary would make a bad president? I will withhold my own until later.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Bout time

has destiny been built in syracuse, yet, what about that nice R&D complex?? or is Congul still having trouble convince the various governments to kick businesses off their land while borrowing $$$ out the arse to give him.

I guess it all depends on what area you are in, there is a definate difference between upstate, and down state, and I am from upstate, a native....

oh, by the way.....ummm......what's the heck is going on in buffalo.....I've seen alot of auctions like this one..

cgi.ebay.com

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 5-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
she's carrying too much baggage from the past, the republicans, being so sure that she will be the dem nominee has had plenty of time already, with a few more years to go, to dig up whatever bullcrap they can, throw their slant on it and get it ready to hit the airwaves. and, they have plenty of $$$$ to do it.

hillary's biggest plus that I can think of is that she is well known, and well, she's probably has the $$$$$ to at least fit off the republican onslaught.

but, I don't really think that she'd win. as far as being president goes, well, she has some pretty good creditials when it comes to foreign policy, knows her way around the white house quite well, and, I think her husband had better economic policies than the present president.

I'm not sure how she's handle a war....and more than likely, there will be a war for her to carry on, or at least clean up after. Guys just never clean up their own mess and presidents are quite good at leaving some pretty good international messes for someone else.

But, I still say she won't win. The republicans will chew her up and spend the entire campaign spitting our her peices, bit by bit. they've had plenty of time to prepare themselves for it. the dems need to find someone like alito, very well qualified, but not too well known, and well, not too much of a paper trail for the republicans to disect and twist to their liking.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Does anyone remember Bush telling the media she was a formidable opponent? They are hoping to get the dems to put her on ballet because she can't win!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
Given that Hillary gets the Dem nomination, who do you conservatives think will be her opposition? If not McCain, who?

It may indeed, be McCain's time. He has sufficiently sold his soul to the machine, as Bout Time said.

In 2000 I lost interest in McCain's candidacy because I thought he was too hot-headed. Now I just think he's a tool for the machine, with a few exceptions. Those exceptions aren't enough for me to like him at this point.

Perhaps for the sake of percieved normalcy, the machine will allow a Democrat to be elected in '08. It doesn't really mean anything, afterall. Clinton was a great Republican president and his followers from the DLC (think Hillary, Lierberman) are just as ok to the powers that be.

I still say Hillary couldn't win a fair contest. I think (today's new and improved) Al Gore would kick her a double s in a primary fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join