It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OPRAH for President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ok, after watching uber Diva Oprah Winfrey grill that.. that.. writer on her show the other day for lying in his book, and after watching her over the years forge her own financial empire, I say OPRAH for President in '08! It would be America's first BLACK WOMAN president.
That would rock. Oprah wouldn't take no smack off some beady-eyed, bearded little warlord terrorist. And she would not tolerate being lied to. She would bring all the creeps of the world to justice for Democracy and high ratings! Girlfrind would take it to another level altogether.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'd rather like to see Condi Rice as our first BLACK WOMAN President. But, I think Oprah would be a hell of a lot better than many of the clowns preparing to run in 2008.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
No one could touch the Oprahnator.

She's got the power thing down to a science. She would rip the lies right out of Condi's mouth in a debate. And then shame her unmercifully on her after the show show.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
OPRAH for President ?

Nooooooooooooooooooo. The Whitehouse dosnt need self loving hippe in the Oval office. Somebody please talk Powell into running for the oval office in 2008.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
OPRAH for President ?

Nooooooooooooooooooo. The Whitehouse dosnt need self loving hippe in the Oval office. Somebody please talk Powell into running for the oval office in 2008.

Self-loving hippie?

I think you got her all wrong, man. She's grade A capitalist. Cut-throat at that. She might be about self-love, but who wouldn't be sitting on that fortune?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I'd rather like to see Condi Rice as our first BLACK WOMAN President. But, I think Oprah would be a hell of a lot better than many of the clowns preparing to run in 2008.

I dont know I have issues with someone who has an oil tanker named after her being president. The ship has been quitely renamed the Altair Voyager. I do think she probably has a genius level IQ but scared of how'd she use it.

As for Oprah she'll never run but if she did, she would win easily. I'd vote for her.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Oprah is a smart self loving hippie she turned her opinions into cash.

I wonder if she practices what she preaches on TV ?
What is Oprah going to bring to the oval office?
Other then then Hollywood movie stars seeking shelter from a messy divorce.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bandar Paul

Maybe she's a savant of sorts. Many say she was the worst/weakest national security advisor in American history. I would be happy if I never had to see her or hear from her again (after she leaves this administration). If she's one thing, she is an accomplished liar. Kinda ironic her area of expertise is the old Soviet Union (a nation full of liars and thugs).

As for Oprah she'll never run but if she did, she would win easily. I'd vote for her.

Imagine if she conned Colin Powell into running as her VP. That would be check maaaaaaaate. As New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin would say, Washington would be smooth chocolate, baby.

new topics

top topics

join