It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Cancelled Relative Unknowns?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Does anyone else remember a show called "Its Your Move" from early 80's? I loved it! Of course, I was just akid at the time but I'd love to see the 5 or 6 shows that they made again.

How about Madame's Place? More for boys (there was a bouncy blonde, I forget who) but I somehow thought that dumb puppet was funny when I was a girl...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

They actually ran 18 episodes in 84/85 before they were cancelled.
I'd forgotten all about this show, but here's a link to epguides page for the show.

www.epguides.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
How about the show Get Real

It was on Fox in 1999. It dindt last long and I don't remember it being announced that it was cancelled. For the longest while I was upset that I had no information of what ever happened to it.

Get Real

Get Real @ IMDB

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I had no idea that was bateman in the lead role. Thank you! i wonder if there is a way to get copies....

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

They actually ran 18 episodes in 84/85 before they were cancelled.
I'd forgotten all about this show, but here's a link to epguides page for the show.

www.epguides.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Even though it went on for ten years, my favorite show was always a cult hit, at best... I still can't get over the cancellation of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wolf Lake

Lou Diamond Phillips as John Kanin

Tim Matheson as Matthew Donner

Graham Greene as Sherman Blackstone

Sharon Lawrence as Vivian Cates

Scott Bairstow as Tyler Creed

Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Sophia Donner

Paul Wasilewski as Luke Cates

Mia Kirshner as Ruby Wilder / Ruby Cates

It premiered September 2001. I loved this show. Had a dash of X-Files to it. I think with all the 9/11 stuff going on it didn't get a fair shot. I wish they would bring it back.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by reyna4fitness
I had no idea that was bateman in the lead role. Thank you! i wonder if there is a way to get copies....

Yeah, Jason Bateman was just a little puppy back then.

And he grew up just fine,

I sure hope they put out more episodes of Arrested Development, I love that show.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It was just cancelled... after 4 episodes.. for being to controvertial. It was called The Book of David... funny show and it was really starting to get good.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Mr. Merlin - Merlin owns a gas station and Jo's boyfriend (from Facts of Life) is his apprentice and pump jockey...

Sledgehammer - A cross between Dirty Harry and Leslie Neilsen who shoots around a would-be jumper to get him to fall into a window instead of jumping off a building.

Covington Cross - A family sitcom, set in the middle ages!

The Charmings - Snow White and Prince Charming somehow end up in suburbia, with kids, and Paul Winfries as the magic mirror.

Oops! - After a nuclear war, a group of misfits struggles to survive...each other!

Misfits of Science - Speaking of misfits, stars a very young Courtney Cox as a telekinetic, a guy who shoots lightning bolts, a tall black guy who can shrink to Ken doll size...some cool stuff.....

Otherworld - A family goes on vacation in Egypt, goes into the pyramid, and emerges in another world (very Land of the Lost, but more like Max Headroom)

Max Headroom - Speaking of...this Blade Runner-esque series was WAY ahead of it's time, and it's audience...

I'm a HUGE fan of these old 80's etc. shows...and I'm working hard to get them on DVD. I got the Phoenix and Covington Cross already, just keeping at it to get more.

top topics

join