It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadism: True Face of the BushCons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Do we have any proof of these occurences? Do you have, maybe, a link to the book? Besides, what would be the problem with a republican being gay, whether in or out of the closet? I thought we were supposed to ebrace these things.

Oh, I remember, you only have to embrace it if the democrats are doing it...right.

I always miss that question.
Damn it!

Democrats embrace people who come out of their respective closets. They tend not to judge people for being gay - as an example.

The thing that makes this Republican behavior repugnant is, they criticize it and judge those who are gay harshly; yet, they go behind closed doors and do the very same thing.

There's nothing worse than a hypocrit.

[edit on 2/10/06 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Democrats embrace people who come out of their respective closets. They tend not to judge people for being gay - as an example.

The thing that makes this Republican behavior repugnant is, they criticize it and judge those who are gay harshly; yet, they go behind closed doors and do the very same thing.

There's nothing worse than a hypocrit.

[edit on 2/10/06 by EastCoastKid]

But that's the thing - I rarely even see Republicans openly criticizing anyone anymore. They know that they can't get away with it. Sure, Republicans are against gay marriage, but they're not parading down the street or anything. They need the gay vote like they need all of the other votes...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join