It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotmail is effin up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
ok so I was replyin to an e-mail from my fiance in hotmail right ?

Why when I hit send, it told me "your e-mail has been sent to ......"

My entire contact list

now it wasn't nothing of interest but it was very private and about personal things goin on with me right now regarding my emplyment status, some government type things I am goin through and just other intimate things we say because the previous convo's are there too right ?

sigh

that is just deplorable, I was mad as hell. So i wrote to them to tell them how heated I was about it, that I would not use their e-mail service anymore and also that I would be making this very public.

I have posted it in several public forums and now here.

So just be aware of this. There really isn't any kind of precaution U can even take against this happening. I checked that the only e-mail address that was in the "to" box was his, yet everyone recieved it.

Has this happened to anyone else ?

[edit on 30-1-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I can send you an invite to gmail if you like

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
aww thank U Umbrax
I have gmail tho and shall be using them in future along with my ISP provided e-mail for my more personal e-mail conversations

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I bet Hotmail did that on purpose to make your life miserable. Nah, just kidding!

BTW writing personal info in hotmail or gmail is not the way to privateness, you may not know who's reading your stuff but they know you very well.

Oh, and free Gmail invites to the first 10 lucky BTSers!
mail.google.com...
mail.google.com...
mail.google.com...
mail.google.com...
mail.google.com...
mail.google.com...
mail.google.com...
mail.google.com...
mail.google.com...
mail.google.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
lol ufia I understand this, it was no top secret type stuff but it is my business I didn't want people I KNOW but don't want knowing me like THAT, U know ?

I couldn't care less if a stranger read it, it's not like I have anything to hide but I am saying it's people I know who don't know me like THAT, can ya dig it ?

top topics

join