It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOS is Lurking!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I see WOS is on the board, so I guess that's a good sign. Welcome back!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hey thanks! Ive been able to spend a little more time each day online. My strength is slowly coming back. I have been home for around 10 days now, but have been so wiped out havent really been able to go on the computer or anything. Also, my wounds were not properly addressed in the hospital, so they had to reopen some of them and that is adding to the time as well.

I also want to apologize to anyone who sent me flowers or a card, and havent heard from me thanking you. I was really, really groggy the first time in the hospital and someone has misplaced the cards that came with the flowers and stuff. I do thank you all though, really.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Glad to see you posting, WOS. I'm very happy to hear you're recovering and regaining your strength. Keep on fighting!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Nice to see you around, WOS.
You're one tough hombre

And, I bet spooky is all-too-happy to have you home. I'll bet she's great "medicine"

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thanks parrhesia, I intend to stick around for a long time. By the way, I saw alot of very creative Spooky avatars, but I think yours was one of the funniest. She looked quite strange with long brown hair!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Nice to see you around, WOS.
You're one tough hombre

And, I bet spooky is all-too-happy to have you home. I'll bet she's great "medicine"

Spooky is wonderful medicine. She just got a haircut the other day, sh looks so cute. Everyone says I am tough etc.. but I just want to add I had a tremendous amount of support here, which helped alot. Also, I think that when we are faced with these situations in our lives, we deal with what we need to do for the most part. Plus I AM one tough cookie, as you alluded!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
hazah! WOS posts on!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Thanks parrhesia, I intend to stick around for a long time. By the way, I saw alot of very creative Spooky avatars, but I think yours was one of the funniest. She looked quite strange with long brown hair!

!

Glad you got a laugh out of her.

She's a beauty

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
WOS it is great to see you recovering and back with us! Welcome home!

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
WOS- it's so good to *see* you around!

You are still in my thoughts and prayers-hoping you are feeling better and stronger every day

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The Watchful Wizard Of WOS

Definitely great to have you back and "lurking", WOS.

On the one hand, I'm hoping you're not short-changing yourself on west and wewaxation, and on the other hand, it's nice to know you're looking over our shoulders.

ATS can be good medicine, too.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Welcome back WOS!

Originally posted by parrhesia

No offense--good artwork and a cute dog--but that pic freaked the hell out of me the first time I saw it.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
A big welcome back to WOS !
Cheers Xpert11.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Welcome back WOS
glad to see U back on the boards

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Good to see you back man, just keep smileing.

I am also a firm beliver that anamals know when someone is ill, and by spending time with them they try to take away the pain. I know that my cats have helped me through some rough times, and i wouldn't swap them for the world. There is nothing better then sitting there stroking your pets to take your mind off of all lifes problems.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Welcome back to the board, hope you are feeling great or as close as possible.

new topics

top topics

join