It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts vamps werewolves and other monsters are they real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Does anybody have any unshakable proof of werewolves, Vamps, ghosts or anything of that nature? Please submit stories or articles or better yet pics you might have.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What do you think...and why?

Personally I'm on the fence with spirits but vampires werewolves and other monsters I'm 100% sure its complete and total fiction. This is only my personal opinion...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
the reason i posted this thread was to see if any one could show me any thing that could make me believe in ghosts and etc.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
is anybody going to step forward?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You haven't read you u2u so I will say this here too.

You need to give members something to talk about. You haven't given anyone anything to discuss. That's why I asked the questions above, I was attempting to get you to add a little opinion to this thread. If you let members know where you stand and why you are more likely to get serious responses.

Hope this helps....

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well it is hard for me to say or show you anything from this point.Where as I could swear upon anything and everything that I have seen andexperienced many different things.It would not do anything to help you believe in it yourself.

As for werewolves as actual creatures mabey.There are animals who live off of others blood.So as far as vampiric animals...Yes there are humans.I dunno.When it comes to energy consumption there are many ways to do so.In my studies it shows that not only do we need different types of energies,but we change due to different types aswell.

We all have much life force when it comes to our bodies.In much vampirism it is not only the blood that is being drained but the life force contained within.

In many cirlces of study it shows that a vampire is something that one becomes when dealing with the stealing of peoples soul energy.In many cases after much energy stealing one becomes more thirsty for energy therefor taking straight from the vessel.There are traces of many cults practicing these rituals.It is said also that long life can be obtained by
the consumption of anothers force.There is much about the containment of youth from taking it from children.

Now whether it is all true or not i dunno.I'm not going to tell you what I think.Scarecrow...

top topics

join