It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Has anyone actuall read deeply into the vedas?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yes, indeed. Actually, there are many people who have read deeply into the Vedas. Hope that information is helpful to you.

Seriously, I believe that if you use the search function and enter 'ancient advanced civilizations' you will see many posts by a member who has done so. I believe the name is 'indigo child'.
Do you know what time it is? Yes, I do.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Mahatma Gandi's (sp?) wife, after his death, gave a speech where she said she wanted India to go back to a time where they had flying machines and weapons of mass distruction like they had millions of years ago.

There are many translated texts dealing with flying machines and stuff, even manuals on how to build and operate a flying machine. They were either very imaginative and detailed, or they had such technology.

This could be a good thread, if it didnt start with the usual one-liner, common to threads that die after one or two replys, like this one.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Have any of these flying machines been tried? Maybe Ghandi's lady was on a higher level of devineness than she needed!
sounds pretty shonky to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I have heard many things such as this, such as ancient sanskrit documents which supposedly claim to be a 'how to' guide on building interstellar spacecraft....problem is vital details are missing, measurements are different, etc.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Isnt it this that has been written by a medium which was "given" knowledge from the past? I cant remember, its a bit blurry, easy to mix every freakish myth up, lol. The stories about it is pretty neat though. If its anything that could be real, its the ancient indians technology.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kanyachan
Has anyone actuall read deeply into the vedas?

there are many on the ats website who are interested in the old indian teachings of wisdom. i myself have been a follower of the hare krishna movement for around 14 years. so i am very familier with the vedas.

but my question to you is why do you ask and what is the purpose of this thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I am interested in this stuff.
Some good pics on that thread too....

Let me know what you think....

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Ill post on the ancient technology thread now since that isnt what this thread was about...anyways, I've read the Bhagavad-gita, and enjoyed it!

top topics

join