It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danish cartoons inflame islamic nations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This is ridiculous! How can they not get the facts right after all this time? There were 12 drawings made by 12 different cartoonists. One of the cartoonist is a woman. The drawings were not ordered by the Danish government. There were no pig snout pictures among the 12 drawings. Most muslims have not even seen the 12 drawings in question, so they don't know what they look like. They only believe what someone tells them, not what they can see with their own eyes. Honestly, they were really not that bad. The way I'd say the drawings were bad: They were not provokative enough to be labeled as such.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
isn't it funny how the vast majority of demonstrations were peaceful and uneventful yet the ones that were publicized were the ones that were violent

most muslims were angry at how insensitive
but not incredibly

people don't get that out of 1.8 BILLION muslims, 99% aren't extremists

imagine if a major paper, let's say the NYT, put an image of an effeminate jesus making out with judas

i wonder how that would go over

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

imagine if a major paper, let's say the NYT, put an image of an effeminate jesus making out with judas

Why? There were no "make-out" pictures of Muhammad. That's what some people want you to believe. Here is one of the original 12 drawings. Is it bad? I don't think so. This could be any guy, but because it's supposedly "Muhammad" then it's war, burn & kill... :shk:

I guess I'm on the hitlist as well now, for posting this "offending" drawing...

This is so true:

If you want to read more about this, there's another thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2007/1/15 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

I wouldn't be surprised if something like that has been done.

There have been innumerable depictions of Christ that could be considered blasphemous and insulting to Christians portrayed in the U.S. media (and I'm sure European as well), but there's never been any reaction from the Christian community coming anywhere near to the Muslim reaction to these cartoons that were no where near as offensive.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Everything Inflames the Islamic Nations of the World.

They are a bunch of Hypocrates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join