It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Analysis Of The Aircraft Which Hit The WTC Towers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Here's so info on Stanley Hilton.

He's got a 7billion dollar lawsuit against members of the bush administration regarding 9/11. This is taken from www.prisonplanet.com...

Bob Dole’s former chief of staff, political scientist, a lawyer, he went to school with Rumsfeld and others, he wrote his thesis about how to turn America into a dictatorship using a fake Pearl Harbor attack. He’s suing the U.S. government for carrying out 9/11. He has hundreds of the victims’ families signing onto it – it’s a $7 billion lawsuit. And he is Stanley Hilton. I know that a lot of stations just joined us in Los Angeles and Rhode Island and Missouri and Florida and all over. Please sir, recap what you were just stating and then let’s get into the new evidence. And then we’ll get into why you are being harassed by the FBI, as other FBI people are being harassed who have been blowing the whistle on this. So, this is really getting serious. Stanley, tell us all about it.

SH: Yeah, we are suing Bush, Condoleeza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a witness who is married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country. They were controlled. Their landlord was an FBI informant in San Diego and other places. And this was a direct, covert operation ordered, personally ordered by George W. Bush. Personally ordered. We have incriminating evidence, documents as well as witnesses, to this effect. It’s not just incompetence – in spite of the fact that he is incompetent. The fact is he personally ordered this, knew about it. He, at one point, there were rehearsals of this. The reason why he appeared to be uninterested and nonchalant on September 11th – when those videos showed that Andrew Card whispered in his ear the [garbled] words about this he listened to kids reading the pet goat story, is that he thought this was another rehearsal. These people had dress rehearsed this many times. He had seen simulated videos of this. In fact, he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at a California press conference when he said he had, quote, “seen on television the first plane attack the first tower.” And that could not be possible because there was no video. What it was was the simulated video that he had gone over. So this was a personally government ordered thing.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The plane is the missle. The pod is light reflecting off the fuselage. It is an optical illusion. Do you really think all the workers at Logan INternational would not have noticed a 'missle pod' on the plane. That would mean the pilots and crew were in on it to since they do the walk around.

There is no need to fire a missle at a tower from a 767. Analyze the actual and its size aircraft and realize how much fuel was in each one. Analyze the mass and realize it almost ripped the tower in 2 on impact.

As far as the stand down order, take a little time and research the actual timeline, and realize that this was something that had never happened and people were not sure how to react. The first tower was struck, and everyone thought it was an accident. then the second tower was hit. The airlines did not contact NORAD or anyone else military with the inoformation when they first thought that these planes were hijacked which lost vital time. I feel that we shot down the plane in PA and that is the only coverup associated with 9/11. We had planes in the air and the order was given to take down that plane to protect the citiznes of DC.

Do I think Muslim terroists pulled this off? Yes, they finished the job they attempted in 1993 with the bombing of the WTC. AQ is real, and it is a global threat.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Let's not forget, again, that with the pods there the landing gear can't retract, and the landing gear doors can't close. So unless they have detachable landing gear, those aren't pods.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Let's not forget, again, that with the pods there the landing gear can't retract, and the landing gear doors can't close. So unless they have detachable landing gear, those aren't pods.

X0 Again.

Detachable "gear" is impossible (for the most). A plane weighing what the 767/57's do would be incapable of lift off with such landing gear.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
911physics.atspace.com...

What do you guys think of my article?
I was skeptical of the so called pod and missile for a while, until I investigated it...

I'm not saying that aelphaeis_mangarae is a paid poster for the government, but that he is using some of the photos and "phrases" given to me by an agency I now believe to be a government front. I was asked to post several wtc conspiracy stories and this pod story was on my list of topics more often than any other. He might have gotten these images and ideas from one of the sites I created or one of the sites other paid posters created for the same agency.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Originally posted by Good fails evil cheats
Instead maybe you should question why NORAD stood down and actions that weren't taken to stop the planes on route.

There was no stand down. When you only have 21 armed fighters, at 7 bases ACROSS THE COUNTRY, then it's gonna be difficult to intercept four hijacked planes, especially when you don't have them on radar.

And the reason they only had 21 planes was because of a excercise that was going on that pulled a lot of planes out of thier normal areas. Here is the NORAD news release stating they were going to pull planes.

www.norad.mil...

CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN AFS, Colo. – The North American Aerospace Defense Command shall deploy fighter aircraft as necessary to Forward Operating Locations (FOLS) in Alaska and Northern Canada to monitor a Russian air force exercise in the Russian arctic and North Pacific ocean.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoldmyzoul

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
911physics.atspace.com...

What do you guys think of my article?
I was skeptical of the so called pod and missile for a while, until I investigated it...

I'm not saying that aelphaeis_mangarae is a paid poster for the government, but that he is using some of the photos and "phrases" given to me by an agency I now believe to be a government front. I was asked to post several wtc conspiracy stories and this pod story was on my list of topics more often than any other. He might have gotten these images and ideas from one of the sites I created or one of the sites other paid posters created for the same agency.

I thawt u were gone narc-boy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join