It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GPS and the NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Create a mesh of lots of micro cells: equip each lampost, mailbox, cellular phone mast, telegraph pole, traffic sign, shop, advertising hording, whatever, with a small antenna to read the GPSr/RFID implants.

Take it further, why not also incorporate it into the GPSr/GPRS systems used in luxury cars, and you may as well install it in haulage vehicles, police, ambulance and fire trucks, or in municipal vehicles. Why not include it in or wifi bridges and routers, or in every laptop, and every cellular phone too ? You'd soon have a pretty big mesh, and if anyone falls off the grid, maybe so what, as they be away from the areas you'd want to protect, plus they'd appear again as soon as they went and bought anything ...

Why not power the RFID implants off the kinetic energy generated in walking or moving about, or in some form of heat pump from the host body ?

See, the answers are out there ...

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Why not power the RFID implants off the kinetic energy generated in walking or moving about, or in some form of heat pump from the host body ?

This idea has actually been explored by researchers in the field. The problem with this is that with current technology, you can't generate enough power to run one of those implants in this manner, at least not yet. The two ideas you suggest (using mechanical or thermal energy from the host body) have actually been implemented in devices, but as of yet their power output isn't very good. I can't remember which thread I put it in, but I posted a bunch of links to technologies and research using these 'energy scavenging' principles somewhere on ATS.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join