It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Flight 93 movie on Tv Tonight

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It is scheduled for 9:00 PM EST. on TNT channel.
Trailers have looked interesting so far.




posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yeah I am getting ready myself to watch it soon.. Seems like shows of 9/11 have been on all day.




posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Okay problems.

A) It totally conflicts with 24. And only the apocolypse...and that's still a maybe...could keep me from watching that.

B) Is this the one that (this is pure coincidence) was narrated by Keifer Sutherland (Jack Bauer of 24) and shown on Discovery Channel on 9/11/05?



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Yeah I am getting ready myself to watch it soon.. Seems like shows of 9/11 have been on all day.



Yes, I watched that show that was on last night, and the this one today..
ODD?
Always makes me tear-up whenever I see any of these.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   


B) Is this the one that (this is pure coincidence) was narrated by Keifer Sutherland (Jack Bauer of 24) and shown on Discovery Channel on 9/11/05?


No as far as I know this is a made for TV movie, does not mention Sutherland..



posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I think it was very RUDE not to show this and give no reason why..
Anyone else?



posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It was very rude not to show what?

I thought the movie was great and very respectful to all those involved. This was the made for TV movie, and their is a theatre release coming out soon by the same name.

You can find the two separate films at the link below

Both Flight 93 Films



posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
It was very rude not to show what?

I thought the movie was great and very respectful to all those involved. This was the made for TV movie, and their is a theatre release coming out soon by the same name.

You can find the two separate films at the link below

Both Flight 93 Films



In my city on TNT there were 2 law and order reruns in the time it was supposed to run.
Did you see it where you are?



posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yep, it was on from 10-1145. That being Atlantic standard time.

It is supposed to be on again tonight and Wednesday as well. I was really impressed with it. My girlfriend shed tears on more than one occasion with some of the dialogue between family members. I hope the theatre releases are just as respectful.



posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Yep, it was on from 10-1145. That being Atlantic standard time.

It is supposed to be on again tonight and Wednesday as well. I was really impressed with it. My girlfriend shed tears on more than one occasion with some of the dialogue between family members. I hope the theatre releases are just as respectful.


I watched TNT from 8:00 PM EST until 11:00 EST.
No movie, no apology, nothing as it has been advertised for weeks.
Someting rotten in Denmark??
I will try again tonight to see they are going to adhere to their hype for this movie for weeks..This just does not make sense




top topics



 
0

log in

join