It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gratitude is Power.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Howdy, I'm a newbie.
This is something that I wrote,- concerning the Alchemy of Gratitude and Power - that I've been putting out on the Net for a few weeks.
I thought that you guys might find it interesting. < grin >

Here it is :

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Gratitude TO or FOR oneself is Power.

It doesn't matter how fast or how slow a person runs.
How fast do you think you would begin to run if you had gratitude TO or FOR yourself, regarding the Speed and Power of your running ?

It doesn't matter how Successful or Unsuccessful a person is.
How successful do you think that you would begin to be if you had gratitude TO and FOR yourself, regarding your Success;
Success in general and regarding specific goals ?

The DECISION to be Grateful to or for 0neself is Power.

The DECISION to be Grateful to or for Oneself regarding any desired outcome or success is Power.

Glorification of the body.
How aesthetically pleasing to you and perhaps to others would your body be if you decided that your body or physique should look and act the way you that you want it to and then decided to be Grateful TO yourself and FOR yourself for making this happen with no effort at all ?
Don't ask me how. Let the the gratitude show you.

Glorification of the Self.
What do you think would happen if you decided to be grateful TO yourself, FOR yourself in all areas of your life and endeavour ?

If you were being Grateful TO or FOR yourself it would be impossible to feel superior or inferior. It would be impossible to feel undeserving or unworthy or inadequate, regarding whatever you were being Grateful to yourself for.
What would you rather believe or feel or experience ? ; (a) That you are superior regarding All others and All circumstances or (b) That you Worthy, Deserving and More than adequate regarding All others and All circumstances ?

It doesn't matter how well or badly you draw or write or wield a musical instrument.
How beautifully and with what utter response-ability do you think that you would be painting or writing or playing an instrument if you had Gratitude TO yourself and FOR yourself regarding these creative "activities " ?

What do you think would happen if you had Gratitude to and for yourself, FOR and REGARDING your Creativity ?

What do you think would happen if, at every dinner-time; you had Gratitude TO and FOR yourself, REGARDING or FOR the food on your table?
Bet'cha the menu would improve....sooner or later.

Gratitude to or for 0neself doesn't always get results overnight. But, like the Canadian Mounties, Gratitude to or for oneself always get's it's man.

Allow anything from 4 seconds to 40 days, for full delivery.

Gratitude TO or FOR oneself is among other things, the Power to get a Partner and/or a healthy Relationship . You don't have to be pretty in order to get some,or to get " lucky " with the kind of partner that you'd like to play with.

But you can arrange to be a pretty-boy or a pretty-girl if you want, too.
Those are Two seperate issues.

Gratitude to or for yourself HEALS ; it does not hurt.

Gratitude to or for oneself reduces and destroys Fear and Dread and replaces them with something far more interesting .

One is always Grateful TO or FOR oneself FOR and REGARDING situations that one DOES like !

One is NEVER Grateful to oneself FOR situations or things that one does not like.
One is Grateful to oneself REGARDING situations or things that one does not like.

To put it in another way ;

If you are Grateful TO and FOR yourself , FOR and REGARDING a situation that you DO like.....the situation will get better.

If you are Grateful TO and FOR yourself NOT FOR a situation that you DO NOT like,
but REGARDING the issues of a situation that you DO not like......the situation will get better.

That which Gratitude TO or FOR oneself reveals is more unpredictable than Chaos.
More transcendent than death.
More Transcendent than Life.

The consequences of Gratitude to and for 0neself are always Harmonious and Safe.

Gratitude to or FOR oneself does not harm you and harms no one else and wrongs no one else, including oneself.....especially oneself.

The human race has had a collective blind spot regarding Gratitude to and for 0neself up till now. .
Perhaps forever.

Gratitude to or for oneself precedes reality. It also precedes Action or non-action.

How do you think " God " does it ?

Gratiutude TO or FOR oneself is Power.

The repeated decision to be grateful TO or FOR oneself - regarding any issue or situation or desired accomplishment or desired success - is,sooner or later, Total Power.

You don't have to BELIEVE that Gratitude to or for yourself will work for you. All that you need do is repeatedly make the decision - which is yours to make - at least once a day, to be grateful to and for yourself regarding the desired result/ outcome or acquisition of abilities or becoming who you want to be and be willing for it to be True that your gratitude to and for yourself, will work for you.

If you believe you must work, work then.
Some people believe that they must justify their existence or their success by ' earning ' it.
Earn what is already yours, by right ?

I would suggest that Gratitude to or for 0neself and the results that it can produce, is already enough of a justification for existence and success.

All that I have said above, is true for 99.995 % of the planets population.

To paraphrase Brad Pitt ;

" TAKE IT ,......It's yours. "

hawhaw

Hail and well met.

My Hero.....My Hero-ine....

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Well then, that's it.

Ciao for now

mod edit, removed a few dozen percent signs

[edit on 6-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
GRATITUDE is the theme of my week- I swear sychronicity is so utterly STRANGE.

To make a long story short- I had a fellow employee hand me an audio CD with the main theme of GRATITUDE( in a nutshell)

The next day I received a package in the mail from a good friend- It was a magazine with GRATITUDE as its monthly topic.

Then I get home tonight and sign onto ATS, and "Wah-lah!" I find your GRATITUDE post right here! 3 days and 3 GRATITUDES later, I think I get the hint.

I hope many others will read your words and think a bit on it

Blessings,
MMMarie

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Im with you both, I look for things to be grateful for and I look for syncronicity. When I look for it, I becomes real. My life is much happier this way, plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Reading some random old threads, I found this one, and simply HAD to put a comment in here.
Fantastic. Thank you for writing this.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
sorry this is off topic but...

How are you a newbie if you registered in 06?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
He posted three days after registering. "Newbie" was true at the time.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Ha... didn't even notice

whats with people resurrecting the dead around this place lol

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
It's usually the latest set of newbies. For some reason, they like to run up their twenty posts by bumping ancient threads in the Religion forum (instead of going for more topical threads like mine).

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

(instead of going for more topical threads like mine).

shameless self promotion
I like you

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I do think an attitude of gratitude is a good thing to gird yourself with in life. It's just so hard sometimes. Then something will happen that will inevitably snap you back and make you remember what's really important.

new topics

top topics

join