It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GPS tracking system planned for kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It begins.... soon the government will want to know where everyone is at all times....

Japan Plans GPS Tracking System for Kids
By CHISAKI WATANABE
ASSOCIATED PRESS

TOKYO (AP) - Stunned by the kidnapping of a teenage girl, a rural Japanese city plans to use a satellite-linked tracking system to help parents find their children.

The northern city of Murakami has asked two security companies to provide the service for the families of 2,700 elementary and junior high school students, said Kenkichi Kimura, an official on the city's Board of Education.

The abduction of a 15-year-old girl last month prompted the program. A 26-year-old man took the teenager to his home on a nearby island, where she was rescued 11 days later.

With the new service, students will carry devices that will send out signals allowing their parents to pinpoint where they are through a Web site on the Internet, Kimura said Thursday.

www.lasvegassun.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Another step on the ladder towards complete tracking, its not like they cant do it with their cell phones already but this is about children ACCEPTING being tracked, this is also a good form of conditioning for the NWO, they're breeding the next generation to grow up being tracked, watched, spooked and generally stared at and for them not to blink an eyelid, who needs a massive takeover when you have nice, slow conditioning that brings them right to you.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
*15,15*
The worst part is the trackers are called "digital angels".
What is that propaganda crap?
I would never place one on myself, children, or anyone else.
Echelon works fine the way it is...
Why do they need to make "angels"?

Dissapointed,
- Tass *40*

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Digital Angels...

Why does that sound familiar to me?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
volintarily bugging your self ouch. zero privacy factor. i would at least have device removed when they turn 18. i do however agree with electronicly tracking violent criminals and sex predators

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Digital Angels... thats the worst thing I have heard since the US B52's where refferd to as Peace Angels in the media when they where striking for freedom in the Middle East

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I wonder what happens when you get a large number of people together in one place?

I assume they are all on different frequencies?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Where are these devices going to be implanted? They say they have a button that can be used to call for help, so they must be near the surface.

I am no criminal mastermind, but if I were to kidnap someone for the purpose of a ransom, I might, you know, remove the device. Dig it out with a knife or lop off an arm or something.

At any rate, I don't think it will deter kidnappings. Might ensure my kid gets his arm taken off if he gets kidnapped. Maybe they will stick it in the brain like Arnie had, that would make it hard to get out.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Actually, the company is called digital angel and offers a few other services as well. Currently, the device used to monitor locations is similar to a wrist watch and can be programmed to sound an alert if it leaves a specific buffer zone so you don't even have to know your child has been kidnapped.

www.digitalangel.net...

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by astrocreep]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
i posted the american version of this bout 3 months ago

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yes..Digital Angel(DOC) owns ADSX which also makes chips.
IBM owns or has given them most of their credit and this is the same company who made fortunes in WWII databasing undesirables for the Third Reich.

Some of my portfolio is comprised of NWO stocks..
NLX is a good one...also ALAN..or Alanco Technologies
tracks these chips.. They are getting swamped with orders to implant prisoners. Thats huge!!!
Join us and make Profit!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I dont have a problem with this atall and think its a good idea. But the chips could be embedded in the skin to stop people from just taking them off.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
*15,15*
Side note:epluribusunum works for the NWO

Great!
Now we are just not numbers, we're dots.
Instead of the government looking for citizen #784937284, they'll be looking at dots on a map.
Truly my friends, rethink your views if you believe these are an advancement in society...
Twenty-first century commies right here...
No cheers in this post,

- Tass *40*

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well the universe is just numbers in a sense anyways.

I have this discussion before, these things will not be that difficult to block at least or even defeat. It will take some study but that is all.

Far more worrisome is research in natural frequency emission from our brains that can be used as a signature to id people or possibly locate them.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Whatever type of tracking the goverment employ peope will be able to break it in a few years.

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by Fitzpatrick]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i under stand for little kids and suchs but theres noway there ganna get teens/adults to put em on...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
iTS A COMMON TACTIC, THIER FAVORITE ONE. tHEY USE "THE BEST INTERESTS OF CHILDREN" AS THIER MAIN SELL POINT.

After all, how can you oppose it if its for the children?

If parents actually behaved like good parents, we would have little problems. But parents too lazy to raise thier kids, want to surrender thier parenting and tracking to the govornment.

You think its a good idea? In case you people arent aware of basic biology:

Children become adults in the future. Tagging them as children with microchips will mean they will continue to be tagged as adults.

gettting them used to being tagged will make them more accepting of mind and body control when they get older.

This whole thing is WRONG period. I hope someone over there wakes the # up, unless of course, japanese are cool with the idea of being digitalized branded catle.

new topics

top topics

join