It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret to Interdimensional Travel.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hello ATS Members:

You are entirely correct. If you have some meaningful idea or hypothesis on some topic. Then bring it to the forum (Thread) with some decorum of understandability and foundation in its (the hypothetical) Thread to begin with. Point well taken and I will, from now on, try to have continunity with these hypo's in concert with those topics I subscribe too.

Absent the aforementioned, I believe there are some posts that are contemplating this rudimentary and discombobulated hypo. I am going to remain focused on the Engegy (Atom vis a vis Nuclear - Engergy), (ElectroMagnetic/Gravity - Engery), (Ultrasound (Hummmmm)Sound-Engery)
hypo for awhile. That is the three components I believe is key to Interdimensional travel. As far as my further and final hypo "There is no intelligent life (other than Earthling) in our dimension.

I sure would like to read more from the person with the folding space post. He is on to something.
I remain in though. Ravenmock1

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest

Originally posted by GothicDj
Hi Yarium!

The first thing the i have learn in Physics is the fact that we have (until yet)
4 fondamental forces:
1)Gravity/Gravitation
2)Electromagnetic
3)Weak
4)Strong

That is what they teach in the begining.

You'll learn that all but gravity has been combined into one.

You have the Electro-nuclear force and Gravity. Electromagnetism was combine with the weak nuclear several decades ago, and the strong nuclear more recently. But to learn physics, it is best to work with 4 until you get to the upper undergrad level. Or even post-grad unless you study theory.

I've heard a theroy that gravity cant be used in such a way because it is disolved throughout many different dimensions, and is much stronger in total than we see it in our universe

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ravenmock, another good idea would be to try to just use normal words and normal phrases.

When a single sentence,

Third and lastly, take gravity (good ole Mother Earth - Matter) and break it down with Phi = Antigravity (like alien spacecraft in our atmosphere)(once out of atmosphere it goes nuke, ultrasound, & antigravity simultaniously to rip a hole into the Phi dimension or I like to say hell.

Like that, exists, it makes your post impossible to read. You have 2 bracketed sections of side-thoughts in a single sentence, then you open a third that never closes.

You refer back to other things you've said, and you don't complete thoughts.

break it down with Phi = Antigravity?

Instead, try:

"Use Antigravity to break matter down, as I said, this is Phi breaking apart Pi."

There, that would make some semblance of sense. Proper capitalisation, fixing spelling errors, and making your writing readable are all incredibly important for communication of ideas.

Then, you go and do something like this:

Absent the aforementioned, I believe there are some posts that are contemplating this rudimentary and discombobulated hypo. I am going to remain focused on the Engegy (Atom vis a vis Nuclear - Engergy), (ElectroMagnetic/Gravity - Engery), (Ultrasound (Hummmmm)Sound-Engery)
hypo for awhile.

Absent is used in such a confusing way here, it sends the reader for a loop, then you use aforementioned, contemplating, rudimentary, discombobulated, and your own personal short form for hypothesis all in a single sentence. The fewer syllables a word has, the better you do for using it. Attempting to use large words, well known phrases, etc, is a bad, bad idea. Just speak.

Right after that, you use vis a vis, and 3 separate brackets, with one more bracket within a bracket. Can you imagine saying that in real life? The next sentence uses the word 'energy' 4 times, and it isn't spelled right once!

Ravenmock, you're starting to get that you need to make your thoughts flow better when you express them to us, but something that's just as important is for you to stop when you're done your post, do something else for a minute or two, and then come back to your post and read over it as if you were speaking aloud.

If you could sensibly say it to someone in the exact way it's written, then the post is ready to be sent. If you couldn't, or if it could come off as confusing or disjointed, it isn't ready yet. Try writing your posts in Microsoft Word or Corel WordPerfect or something similar that has a spellcheck built into it, so that you can fix your typos/mistakes automatically. Use the Preview button to read over your post so you can see how it's going to look to everyone else once it's posted. It also makes rereading easier.

Doing those two things will greatly, greatly improve the quality of your posts.

Good luck.

(For example, I wrote this post almost 10 minutes before I posted it, which is right now. I've read over it twice, fixed 4-5 typos, reworded sentences, added in coding tags, dropped sentences, moved things around, and tried to make it look nice. This isn't a chatboard, it's a place to have serious discussion: Serious effort needs to be put into your posts. This really goes for everyone as a guideline, but especially you Right now, Ravenmock.)

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
A real theory about interdimensional travel HAS been developed

you can read everything you need in this newscientist's article

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

In a differant thread Ravenmock1 stated that God has opened up all knowledge and wisdom to him/her.

BTW, (at the risk of placing my own spelling under scrutiny) the word in the beginning of the thread is spelled 'holographic.'

There may cease to be friction between space and a mass if that mass resonates at the same frequency as that space.

The author apparently believes space resonates at a frequency of
phi[insert unit of measurement here], because mystery school adepts formerly considered irrational numbers (such as repeating decimals) sacred in as much as they were beyond known geometries at the time....

[edit on 15-2-2006 by pdo3]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I clipped this from the science and technology section
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.futurehi.net...
AN EXTRAORDINARY "hyperspace" engine that could make interstellar space travel a reality by flying into other dimensions is being investigated by the United States government.

The hypothetical device, which has been outlined in principle but is based on a controversial theory about the fabric of the universe, could potentially allow a spacecraft to travel to Mars in three hours and journey to a star 11 light years away in just 80 days, according to a report in today's New Scientist magazine.

The theoretical engine works by creating an intense magnetic field that, according to ideas first developed by the late scientist Burkhard Heim in the 1950s, would produce a gravitational field and result in thrust for a spacecraft.

Also, if a large enough magnetic field was created, the craft would slip into a different dimension, where the speed of light is faster, allowing incredible speeds to be reached. Switching off the magnetic field would result in the engine reappearing in our current dimension.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is from nasa

science.nasa.gov...

Matter-antimatter annihilation - the complete conversion of matter into energy - releases the most energy per unit mass of any known reaction in physics.

then theres the whole hutchinson effect of creating antigravity. Im sure all these things put together could result in something like what he is talking about in the initial post.

now as for this other dimension bieng hell... well I think you've seen 'Event Horizon' one too many times.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Jan 12 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
ok i am no brainiac, but i can shed some light on this for you.

the ultra-sonic resonance that this person is talking about involves two or more sound sources that emit the same pitch sound at the same wave lengths and frequency as the other thus canceling each other out when the sound waves intersect.

this is shown in a few past cultures as a means to move very large objects.
called "god's trumpet"

this in turn makes the object vibrate at a molecular level thus "phasing" in and out of our "reality". this also has the affect of making the object lighter as its mass is spread out to the various planes of reality,

well the a.d.d. has taken over for now but any questions can be sent to

(Removed personal info)

[edit on Mon Jan 12 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interdimensional travel is a state of mind.
The possibility of all the different intial conditions of the universe, says that we are all doing everthing somewhere within all of the dimensions.
Picture an apple. You eat it. You can feel it in your mouth, in your gullet, sliding down. You can tatse it. It's you imagination or a memory of a previous time you ate an apple.
Now, picture that apple, and, it tastes purely of cinnamon. Is that you crossing over 2 different past experiences, the apple, mixed with the flavour of cinnamon.
Or, is it, like the oh so smart but blind scientists call, another dimension?
Is it you, visiting a different possibility of a universe, identical in every way, except, THAT universes intial condition was different in the sense THAT apple, just happened to taste of purely cinnamon?
Think about that one for a second. Not only can we all do this with just the apple, but, we can do it wth all different manner of things.
I'm constantly travelling between the different versions of myself in other universes under diferent inital conditions, but, with anything my "Imagination" can "Create". Which, is pretty much anything.
Dwell and see........Peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ravenmock1

There is an easier way, obtain a being's teachings of infinity morphing, i.e. they have to have traveled inter dimensionally to even be able to complete the first form of infinity morphing, once you start, work your way up to the second form, you will be able to go no farther until you have been through multiple realities, intereality dimensional inter-lapsing travel. Let me explain how to complete all levels of infinity morphing, you will only be able to complete the first two forms in your current state of mind. First I will need to start my own thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join