It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well so far I spent 10000 points to try to get my avatar right and it seems like i have failed. ..... well Im trying to get this image

To be just one image as my avatar and not tiled. Anyhelp.... Anyone.... ? Please....

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If you want it to not be tiled, then you want it as your avatar and not your profile background which costs 10,000 points. Avatars are free. To change your avatar, go to your Edit Profile page and put the URL to that picture in the space where it says Avatar URL.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You need to set it as your avatar in SETTINGS, not as a background image in mCENTER.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
North Rider...

You don't need to spend points in the mCenter to get an avatar.

Go to mCenter on ATS

Click on Member Upload

Browse for a file on your computer and upload it

The URL it gives you, copy it and then go to your Profile.

Their you will find Avatar URL

Paste the url into their.

Make sure it is 160x320 Pixels and you will have no troubles.

I would resize it for you know if I was home, but unfortunately I do not have the program or web access on this system to do it for you. I am sure someone will be along quick though. Follow them steps for now though.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Thanks... i think i got it now but how do i get rid of that background thing now.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
North Rider,

Apparently, File Lodge does not support image linking or, it has exceeded the allotted bandwidth.

If you would u2u the actual file/link I will gladly "host" it for you.

Please let me know!?

Thanks,

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yeah you have that much to wide, I don't see how that even loaded for you. Also, that may be considered advertising for another website and be removed.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ok what did i do. Some one removed my avatar i think it was because it was hot linked to file lodge. So I uploaded it to ats and used that link. Is my avatar to much for ATS cuz I already got a u2u about it being removed.

And if it is anyone know where i can get one?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It looks like you have it set up fine now

That site you were using sent a large ad gif the first time it was loaded.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ok I changed my avatar and got that working fine but now i tried changing the background COLOR to black and now it seems that I cant see my name I was wondering if that will change as I post or do I have to make other changes?

Thanks again

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Now you need to change your text colour in the store.

Grey might look nice and match your avatar.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Of I could leave it black and post in stealth mode. All these costs just to get a little avatar change. Its really starting to add up...lol

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Stealth mode Not Allowed, see u2 I sent ya

join