It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange video of a tall being...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I dont think this has ever been mentioned on ats before and I guess this doesn't look too special... Here goes.

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That's just water you can tell especialy by the way It behaves and moves across the windscreen

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Uh, could you wash your windshield, I beleive it's dirty. But, it did look impressive. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It almost looks like a smudge on the lens. It travels as the camera travels.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well I for one dont see anything except for a bug or a crack in the windsheild. It looks like an alien because of the shadow effect but when it first comes into focus you can see that its on the windshield.

Have to give the people credit for spotting that one thou.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
oohhh yeah! I see it now.
Guess it's just dirt then

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
EDIT: After looking at it again. It looks like grime/dirt on "a window surface" is being blurred and panned right to left.

Well there is somethng there.
Unfortunately it looks like a bad composite or the video is too compressed.

Why bad composite?
At the start when it is at the side of the road the entity jerks in frames before it starts walking. Like the camera matching plugin had not calculated the scene right before rendering.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I agree with the other posters that this just looks like dirt on the windscreen, or lens.

I also belive it is strange that they are just randomly filming a drive? just seems odd to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
those poor bug carcasses, sure make a good alien don't you think?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've seen that posted many times before. Although your the first to tag it as an alien being of some sort as far as I know. Others have tagged mostly as a ghost. I wish I had the time to find the linky for you, but if you look for it in the paranormal forum you may just find it. Anyhow time for me to go home, yay work's out!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
for a split second its in focus and looks like a running rain drop especially when compared to the other rain drops on the windshield. or maybe its an alien.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
AH HA!

Here is a link from the paranormal forum that has this same clip claiming the "entity" is a ghost.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way its the first link on the first post.
I personally dont see anything there except for water, dead bugs, and dirt... well on the windshield anyhow. Just goes to show you how our brain is evolved to recognize shapes when there is truly nothing there other than the ordinary.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If you really want to see something if you look hard enough eventually that is what you will see.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
That can't be water. As it walks, it continues to walk in a straight line over the road, its a different colour shape and moves differently to the other water.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
That can't be water. As it walks, it continues to walk in a straight line over the road, its a different colour shape and moves differently to the other water.

Are you saying you can see legs being used as locamotion to cross the road? Pause the video on the ninth second. the video is in focus. You can clearly see that it is water on the windshield. the motion is an effect created by the motion of the camera vs. the motion of the vehicle.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
All the other spots on the windshield remain a constant distance away from it. It's a mark on the windshield.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
it could be a derranged elephants. I hear theres alot of them in those parts.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It appears diffrent from the other drops[I believe its water] because that particular drop is running down the winshield. So you have the motion of the drop running plus the vehicle movement plus the camera movement making it appear to be something its not. As I said pause the video on second nine while its in focus and the truth shall set you free

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I found this video a couple weeks ago and at first it scared the heck outa me. Then I watched it again and it was quite obviously the windshield. XD

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I highly doubt this is an alien. Ghost? Possibly...

Although, to these eyes, it looks like something on the windshield.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join