It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, shots fired in Switzerland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This looks like the beginning of the end.

Two years ago � on September 27, 2001 � a lone gunman shot and killed 14 people in the cantonal parliament in Zug, near Zurich. To the Swiss justice minister, Ruth Metzler, the country's liberal gun laws were responsible. Joined by the Swiss People's party, the Radical party, and the Swiss business federation, Metzler has called for registering guns, banning others, and tightening controls on buying guns as obvious solutions to make sure nothing like that happens again.

Ever since Switzerland's founding in 1291, an armed citizenry has been a cornerstone of its defense. The Swiss Militia also inspired American revolutionaries from John Adams to Patrick Henry and served as the model for the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which reads: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

The tradition still lives in Switzerland today. All able-bodied males from 20 to 42 years of age are required to keep rifles or handguns at home. Gun shops are everywhere. A Zurich tourist brochure recommends people visit September's Knabenschiessen (a young person's shooting contest): "The oldest Zurich tradition . . . consists of a shooting contest at the Albisguetli (range) for 12 to 16 year-old boys and girls and a colorful three-day fair."

www.johnrlott.com...
I just can't believe the swiss would allow this to stand. Seven hundred years of tradition and safety down the tubes

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yeah this is how they do it.

Mind controlled robots that do their bidding.

Funny how they run Switzerland even though it is supposedly neutral and unaligned.

Mind you Switzerland somehow is a host of many 'global organizations.' Makes we wonder sometimes if it is not the head office of globalism?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It's sad to see that everything is falling apart. It seems to be getting worse than better. It looks as though the devil is suceeding and God is failing.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Feeling stupid today, are you?

Fire fights arent a normal thing in here Europe..

And i hope they never will be.. people here dont usually 'go postal' or 'do drive bys'.

And if preventing these AMERICAN THINGS happening here demands that fire arms are banned from civilians, so be it.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
its like they are disarming us slowly...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
yea it's goin to # fer sure, theres this dude in my hometown who sits outside most days fer like all day and i've talked to him before and he knows how #ty it's gettin

it's been gettin #tier fer quite some time now, the evidence is there they just won't give it to ya

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The same thing happened in France a few years ago. I dont remember the name of the guy and the place, but I'll ask some people and try to find you a link about it.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
"Two years ago ? on September 27, 2001 ? a lone gunman shot and killed 14 people in the cantonal parliament in Zug, near Zurich."

Read what are you posting!!!

14 people are dead because of one sick #, and you FRY2 go yelling around about NWO!?!

Dude, you have no respect, not for the dead and not for the living.

Guns and killing isnt life. Living ones life is freedom enough.

If you are dead 'your freedoms' dont count.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Civilians have no right to even have guns if we think about it a little, because.. if civilians are armed they are in case of war legimate target for destruction.

Arent US citizens armed?
(yes they are.)

Arent they then legimate targets for any attack by any enemy?
(yes they are.)

I think this is so.

With freedom to own and carry guns you make yourselfs in fact legimate target for 'these terrorists' whom you are so 'hard' fighting against.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
my idea of freedom involves having the ability to look after myself.. and protect my own life...

society wont allow me too... if i had my way id carry a sword at all times, possibly a de.50.. unfortunately its not legal to do so...

so i dont... but if i get into a car and it blows up i survive and a blacked out vans drives off..

i might start...carrying a sword and a weapon...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
fulcrum how would you protect yourself and your family if 5 men armed with bats sticks ect.. smashed your front door down and atempted to kill you...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
harsh language? are you going to take on 5 blokes at one hand to hand..??

im not bruce lee... if i was i would'nt feel the need to be able to protect my own life with a big gun or a massive be knife ect ect...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
fulcrum how would you protect yourself and your family if 5 men armed with bats sticks ect.. smashed your front door down and atempted to kill you...

This is why 'we' have police..

'We' just need more of them..

And hopeless crimanals must be disposed of.. they must be terminated.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
harsh language? are you going to take on 5 blokes at one hand to hand..??

im not bruce lee... if i was i would'nt feel the need to be able to protect my own life with a big gun or a massive be knife ect ect...

And this is why i have Baseball bat, 1,5 meters long steel pipe and knifes.. even a sword..

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
he is not saying the person killing someone is the NWO, it is the registering of weapons.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhyOWhy
he is not saying the person killing someone is the NWO, it is the registering of weapons.

I know.

And there is nothing wrong in "registering of weapons".

This has been done here where i live for as long as i can remember.

And includes this: person who is going buy a gun / 'gun lisence' must have a reason for it.

effectively denying all bad guys from obtaining legal fire arms.. and when they get busted with illegal fire arms, they are in a world of hurt.

This way there are no 'going postals' or 'drive bys' here.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

What a beautifull Orwellian world. Unarmed citizens, cops and soldiers everywhere and, of course, the death for those who don't agree.

A well armed and well educated citizen is enough.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Nice to see that Fulcrum is doing the usual:

A. Shooting his mouth off

B. Living in that world that only he lives in

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
well im not happy living in it... and that kind of world seams only round the corner... it could be here for real in 25 years...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by FULCRUM

What a beautifull Orwellian world. Unarmed citizens, cops and soldiers everywhere and, of course, the death for those who don't agree.

A well armed and well educated citizen is enough.

UP : We live in a world (europe) of unarmed citizen, and you are not shoot if you are not agree. Weapons are not a solution for the violence. You should watch "bowling for columbine".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join