It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouch,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Wanted to share some pics of my little niece who jumped off the top of her bunk bed and landed on her arm!

She dislocated and clear broke the arm and elbow!!!!

She is the bravest little girl in the world as while at the A&E she started to sing twinke twinkle little star, although in major pain,

She had a 2 hour op to pin her arm back in place,

And a week on she is still in plaster and running around like mad,!!!

Even to the shock my Sister "jumping on the bed*

though no longer a bunk bed as that got hammered to bits by her father after the accident! lol

it shocks me how well kids cope! So anyone have storys of there own of family members brave kids

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

She is the bravest little girl in the world as while at the A&E she started to sing twinke twinkle little star, although in major pain.

..I almost cried..

she is a brave little girl, braver than some friend of mine who hurt themselves on boards... squealing like they were gonna loose a limb!

hope she gets that plaster signed and off soon!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Aww! Poor thing! I hope she get healed up soon as well. She should be ok though, I hear younger kids tend to bounce back fast.
Deserves an award for being so brave though.

Tell her we say get well soon!

www.uhhg.org

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
That girl's a trooper. She should frame the X-Ray just to show her kids how bas ass she was.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Wow, what a tough neice you have there asala. If that ever happened to me, I'd be screaming my butt off.

new topics

top topics

join