It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yep, another UFO pic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I just found a picture of what appears to be a ufo with spotlights being shot at it. If you look very carefully then you can see the UFO shape on the pic. it is dated and the location is given. Looks fairly convincing to me. What do you think? Real or Hoax??
heres the link to the pic: ufocasebook.com...
thanks for reading

[edit on 30-1-2006 by conspiracy123]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Looks hoaxy to me. Spotlights are not that strong, overall it seems too good to be true.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Google UFO's battle in LA in 1942

Army fired +/- 2000 round of ammo at it and is in my opinion one of the best evidence of real UFO's.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit: sorry, added wrong year. corrected now.

[edit on 30/1/06 by Tricky4u]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Its been done on ATS before, apparently this was taken during the war in 1943 if I'm correct, just after pearl harbour.

And the locals were worried it was another hit from Japan.
All spotlights were shone on it, and all weapons fired at it had no effect.

As if it had some sort of shield.
Probably genuine to me..........

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Actually, I believe that is real. It's from the Battle of Los Angeles, if I recall correctly. 1942, a bunch of lights appeared over L.A. It was reported on by the LA Times and various things at the time.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Read this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
wow this is amazing.
Heres a link to a site explaining the story if anyone is interested: www.ufoarea.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
And ive just seen its got the date and all on the pic.....Stop drinking the beer i think.

But seriously. With all the BS out there, i believe some genuine ones do reside.
And this is one of them.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hmmmm,that picture looks pretty good.

I can see the outline of a spacecraft.

I do agree those spotlights are bright..but maybe thats just how it appears on photo.

By the way? who was the person who took this photo.

Oo and by any chance,any of you herd the album by "Rage Against the Machine" called "Battle of Los Angeles"?

interesting.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Its a black and white photo so wont the spotlights look brighter than in a colour photo? (not sure about that but i might be right lol) also did people even have the technology to create hoaxes this good back then?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That is reputed to be the only existing image from that night.
As for its validity; as rufusaur notes, it does look doctored/enhanced. I am sure the original photograph reside in drawer somewhere. Looking at the original would help sort what is actualy evident in the shot.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
That is reputed to be the only existing image from that night.
As for its validity; as rufusaur notes, it does look doctored/enhanced. I am sure the original photograph reside in drawer somewhere. Looking at the original would help sort what is actualy evident in the shot.

Correct me if i'm wrong 'cos i quite easily could be but did they even have the technology to enhance or doctor images back in 1942?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Found some more interesting stuff on this incident.
www.totse.com...

This is a similar image.

I initially was trying to find a better version of that 1942 pic, i swear I've seen a clearer version, i may be wrong.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Oo and by any chance,any of you herd the album by "Rage Against the Machine" called "Battle of Los Angeles"?

Hell yeah! Listening to it right now man!

I've seen that pic hundreds of times and I never doubt its authenticity. It's just amazing. Gotta be the best UFO pic out there, probably because a 'triangle' is very visible in the picture.

Mnay people call these 'triangles' TR-3Bs or soemthing like that. Did someone have them back in WW2? Or are they truly ET craft?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a 'triangle' is very visible in the picture?

I dont really see a triangle when i look at it. I see more of a typical saucer shaped craft.

Didn't the Nazis make a saucer shaped plane during WW2?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Rense has some good enhancements of the pic (negatives, zoomed etc)

www.rense.com/ general67/batofla.htm

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
clickable link: www.rense.com...

I think this is the best evidence of UFO activity i have ever seen. Im just astonished that something like this happened but got forgotten like this.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
IMHO there are a few things that look wrong on the photograph (impressive though it is).

No visable source of the light beams.
Light beams are too consistant and too bright.
All those light beams and yet you can hardly make out the "UFO"?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
For those that don't think spotlights can be that bright follow this link. and this is portable.

www.candlepowerforums.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join