It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Vows To Attack Troops In Iraq If Attacked

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Looks like we are a little closer to finding out if this is all true. Foxnews had an alert just now the permanent members of the UN security council have recommended the IAEA refer Iran to the full UN body.

It is going to be an interesting 30 days ahead of us. Will Iran follow through on threats? If they hold oil hostage will we attack?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hmmmm, getting deja vu to those WMD's in Iraq!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
More on this story...

Security Council to Review Iran Nuke Case

LONDON - The United States and other permanent members of the U.N. Security Council agreed Tuesday that Iran should be hauled before that powerful body over its disputed nuclear program.

China and Russia, longtime allies and trading partners of Iran, signed on to a statement that calls on the U.N. nuclear watchdog to transfer the Iran dossier to the Security Council, which could impose sanctions or take other harsh action.

Foreign ministers from those nations, plus the United States, Britain and France, also said the Security Council should wait until March to take up the Iran case, after a formal report on Tehran's activities from the watchdog agency.

Security Council to decide on Iran

Well, I’m glad they have reached this conclusion, I am somewhat skeptical that any significant sanctions will be imposed, but I remain optimistic that all five members will agree on stiff punishment for Iran.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
US just likes to think it has saved the world, they only stepped into WW2 when they knew the allied where winning, and you havnt done a good deed which didnt profit your country.

The allies were winning on Dec. 8, 1941
when the U.S. got into WWII? Would you know anything about history from a hole in the ground - or anywhere else? Give them a keyboard and they automatically think they're experts.

Simply suggest you go back and check again before posting totally incorrect information such as this. Or wait for the AFE to take over whereever you're from and raise both your standard of living and your education level.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hidden,

Your comments seem driven utterly on hatred for the US people.
Your image of the average american is seriously flawed. I just love how you like to come on here and try and smear evil empire, and satin like propaganda onto the US culture. I can care less what you think,....but the majority of people here in the US work their ass off each day to provide themselves a decent living for their families. Earlier someone tried to express this view, and you simply shot it down and basically made a bunch of offensive claims toward americans as basically being nothing but blood sucking filthy lazy uncaring liers. Well you tell me who is the arrogant, closed minded, fool!! *get a life hypocrite*

-On topic-
Does a smart man leave his nuts exposed when catching a baseball?..No. Does Iran really think The US would just attack willy nilly without taking somesort of pre-planning to protecting its troups in the surrounding countries? ...come on, if there is anyone who is really underestimated in this possible scenario, it is the US military. However i do not believe that military action will be needed in this scenario. Iran has become secluded, the majority of the UN is united to deal with Iran. They might not agree totally on the approch, but i think this will be a long drawn out issue that will result in Iran agreeing to some terms, or driffing into further seclusion like NK is.

Carburetor

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Carburetor
Hidden,

Your comments seem driven utterly on hatred for the US people.
Your image of the average american is seriously flawed. I just love how you like to come on here and try and smear evil empire, and satin like propaganda onto the US culture. I can care less what you think,....but the majority of people here in the US work their ass off each day to provide themselves a decent living for their families. Earlier someone tried to express this view, and you simply shot it down and basically made a bunch of offensive claims toward americans as basically being nothing but blood sucking filthy lazy uncaring liers. Well you tell me who is the arrogant, closed minded, fool!! *get a life hypocrite*

Carburetor

Americans are lazy thieves so im not closed minded... Do you think the people in Africa and Asia who make most of your used goods are payed a tenth of the amount the average American is payed? If America was so caring why wouldnt you help these countries instead of only invading oil rich countries?

If Americans are so kind hearted why are there so many ghettos and people living on your streets, shouldnt you hellp those of your own first? If America isnt so greedy is it you have some of the cheapest Gas prices in the world thanks to your invading of oil rich countries.

You are right, i do hate the US for all the evil it has spread, and all the innocence it has murdered, this is why i long for the day when America is struck again, maybe if we use your tried tactic of "overwhelming force" (killing civilians blindly without care) then your country will learn.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Americans are lazy thieves so im not closed minded... Do you think the people in Africa and Asia who make most of your used goods are payed a tenth of the amount the average American is payed? If America was so caring why wouldnt you help these countries instead of only invading oil rich countries?

Yup your close minded. How about you focus on the home countries which are allowing this to occur. You think China can't raise its pay standards or allow unions? Of course they can, the reason they don't is because they make a huge profit by foreign investment. Investment which the US cant stop due to our free market. And while your at it, look up US complaints about Chinas lack of Human Rights.

Of course you mention non of that because you’re close-minded, and you are driven by US hatred.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

There is no proof at all to say Iran is developing nuclear weapons. Why is it Israel can defy the UN without you admitting they are criminal terrorists? Russia has made no demand for Iran to defy, Iran simply dont want to depend on other nations for its own power supply.

to support its own peoples idleness and greed.

where has israel defied any UN treaty requiring anything of them?

the UN demanding israel to do this or that because it says so isnt the same as demanding verifiable assurances from iran as per a treaty they signed.

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Civility & Decorum.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

[edit on 1/2/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

If Americans are so kind hearted why are there so many ghettos and people living on your streets, shouldnt you hellp those of your own first? If America isnt so greedy is it you have some of the cheapest Gas prices in the world thanks to your invading of oil rich countries.

You are right, i do hate the US for all the evil it has spread, and all the innocence it has murdered, this is why i long for the day when America is struck again, maybe if we use your tried tactic of "overwhelming force" (killing civilians blindly without care) then your country will learn.

Dude you are right...

Hate our government and hate the wealthy people who secrew the world over. dont hate the average American citizen because the average american citizen is a hard working under paid person with no control over the Federal Government....

We want change but our federal political system secrewes us over because we have a 2 party system where it dosent matter who you vote for..... your still secrewed.... its like picking bewteen a turd or a bucket of piss. Who ever we vote for isnt going to change a thing. Thats why not that many people even bother to vote.

I agree *mod edit*the United Stated Federal Government, its time the people stood up! but with electronic voting AND and secrewed 2 party systed it aint going to happen!

Im sorry for the things my government has done, I wish we were more like Canada! Canada rocks....

*****SORRY FOR BEING OF TOPIC*****

*Bypassing of the censors is not allowed*

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I agree the United Stated Federal Government, its time the people stood up! but with electronic voting AND and secrewed 2 party systed it aint going to happen!

Im sorry for the things my government has done, I wish we were more like Canada! Canada rocks....

Note, for all foreigners, this view is not shared by all Americans, I for one don't agree with it. Oh by the way, Canada does rock

[edit on 31-1-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

I agree the United Stated Federal Government, its time the people stood up! but with electronic voting AND and secrewed 2 party systed it aint going to happen!

Note, for all foreigners, this view is not shared by all Americans, I for one don't agree with it. Oh by the way, Canada does rock

[edit on 31-1-2006 by WestPoint23]

Pretty pathetic you took the time to point that out, if you ask me. Insecurity at its best.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
From a purely philisophical point of view, the ideological entity that is the United States of America is coming to the end of its life. Like all things on this planet it has come and served it's purpose. Like a plant it grew from nothing, blossomed, bore fruit and is finally rotting away.

However, like sharks that turn into man-eaters the behaviour of the United States during its final period is causing the rest of the planet much consternation and like said shark it will inevitably be hunted down and destroyed.

But this is merely the ideological entity, the physical components (us humans) can take what good the United States has created and build something new and better, that too will blossom, bear fruit and eventually rot away. This is the ongoing cycle of life.

So, United States of America, thankyou and goodnight!

Peas!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien DNA
Iran must have the most stupidest President on earth, he wants nuclear power on one hand , fair enough, but on the other hand he talks about "wiping Israel off the map" and visits hamas in Palestine and tells them "to keep up the good work" good thinking Einstein.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Alien DNA]

the only difference between him and the west is that he doesnt have the worlds media on his side. becuase he is good for ratings and selling news papers so hes been turned into a "mad man" by the media.

america has supported terrorist orginisation in latin america and the middle-east yet they for some reason are never called "state sponsers of terror" they invited members of the IRA into the white hosue and america was the no.1 funder of the IRA and they let money flow freely from america to northen ireland.

america also supports MEK against iran.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

where has israel defied any UN treaty requiring anything of them?

the UN demanding israel to do this or that because it says so isnt the same as demanding verifiable assurances from iran as per a treaty they signed.

and shut up if you cant post without insults, ok?

UN has demanded many time that Israel pull down its illegal wall amongst other things, such as stopping the collective punishment the cowardly Israelis dish out onto the unprotected Palestinians.

Im sorry if you are a closed minded patriot who cannot take the slightest bad word said about "good old USA"? I wonder if your son is fighting in Iraq at the moment... Oh thats right i bet hes riding that new car daddy bought him in his designer clothes crying about stains on them. Too many of you bigmouths shout for war but would piss your pants if you or any of yours had to experiance it. Now i understand why the USA needs its ghettos, to make up for the shortage of real men cowardly american culture has created.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Brill..........yes you are correct and have conveniently pointed out "part 2" of the collaspe of the US dollar if we lose our hemegony in the world oil trading market.........and that is the debt purchase that China, Japan and others have made on US treasury bonds that is proping up our economy as a back fill from free trade and our trading deficit conditions.........

China alone holds almost a trillion dollars in purchase of our debt instruments............they will begin to unload this along with Japan, India and others we have free trade policies with if the dollar starts getting kicked off its hemegony position in oil trading markets........when Iran plans with the switch to Euros and an oil bource or trading market of them in late March..........

When the oil backing of our dollars falls it will be hastened and compounded in its problem by oil consuming nations trading out their dollar reserves for euros which will force the selling of our debt purchasing by globalist free trade nations that have provided us goods and oil for the worthless fiat dollars the Fed Reserve prints for free........

Its kind of like we've had a fiat money printing free ride on goods and oil that will no longer be free when our dollar collaspes as the chickens come home to roost..........

Don't forget that the shadow govenment efforts of the CRF to formulate a NorthAmerican free trade PaxAmericanna community by 2010 is in response in part to currrency competition from the formation of the European union...............both "unions" are selling country soveriegnty down the shoot in a war of geoeconomic currency hemegony with worldwide oil trade becoming the prize backing of that currency.

Someone forgot Gold........

.......ancient history I guess.........

Me thinks after the petrodollar wars are finished we will see a setback in society into a new dark age............because you can bet if we don't run out of oil first we will destroy each other trying to back our "global currency" to it..........

One other thing................the Fed Reserve is ceasing the printing of our M3 money supply reports stating that it is irrelevent to the reports already being covered by M1 and M2................but the M3 report is the broadest of the reports that among other things shows our repo listings (ie euros to dollar ratios).................and guess when they plan to stop reporting M3??

Yup........late March..........

Is it any wonder why the US urge to find Iran as a nuclear threat has all of a sudden been bumped up to March when the IAEA has said before this annoucment from Iran that it would be 5 to 10 years before they have this capablitity?

Look Iran with nukes is a problem...........but in reality it takes a back seat to what is going on with petrodollar hemegony at this time.........

"Nothing in history happens by accident" - Winston Chruchill

(.......and he ought to know first hand)

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Am I being baited by hidden?
Probably.

So because you either sit at a desk for 40 hours a week earning 5xmore then somebody doing hard labour earns, or your a minority none white who works 50+ hours per week to support your lazy ass culture? And in your head you think you work harder then most countries? You have cheap products from Asia, thanks to your companies paying poor people pennies a day, and you have cheap gas from the ME thanks to your country blatantly stealing other nations oil.

Lets see, I sit at a desk for 40 hours. Actually, I'm on call 24/7/365, but anyways, I don't earn more than someone doing hard labor. Actually, My landlord who I rent my apartment from is a landscaper. yes, he makes alot more money than I do. I sit at my desk because that's why my job entails. I run the computer department because I happen to know computers. If I knew how to be a surgeon, I'd do that instead. If I was good at roofing, I'd probably do that.
A minority non white? I don't want to fool you, but there are a TON of minoritys making a nice chunk of change over here and ALOT more than I make. But just on a side note, my trashmen that collect my trash are white and so is the last gas attendant at the gas station I went to. We don't work harder than other countries. We work smarter.
We have cheap products from Asia, because well...Asia sells them to us cheap. How nice of them. And last I checked I have no idea where you got the fact that "My country blatantly stealing oil from other countries" As you so call it, has anything to do with me personally. I bitch when gas goes up cause why would I want to pay more for gas? I'm supposed to bitch about it.

Next

I am not a lazy thief and I'm actually insulted by that remark. I'm supposed to be concerned that Africans and Asians take jobs for pennies from my country to make me useless poo that I think I need as a capitolist?
That's because the American when offered to do the same job for that money says NO and finds another job. Meanwhile all the Africans and Asians jump at the chance because their govornment does not provide anything at all for them even close to the "pennies" as you call it.
If you honestly think we don't send mega cash out in foreign aid to asia and africa, you my friend are an ignorant arse.

Next...

Ever been over here? I'm assuming your definatly not from around here...lol
Every country has homeless, but to be honest, over here, if you are, you have many options, Shelters, Non profit organisations and food collection. We have workshops to help people find jobs . The problem is that most homeless don't want to help themselves. I've walked through and talked to many folks in central. On the other hand....when I was on a bus driving through Dubai, we went through a secion that were not allowed to take pictures of. Just steel house (A box maybe 6' x 6') next to steel house. for miles. The poor section. Last I heard Dubai was building or had built the tallest building in the world or something. It's in every country.

A car is part of the american life. If your in a city, sure, maybe you can catch the T or something, but where I live, there are NO busses and a cab ride, while expesive as heck would take 30 minutes atleast just to get here. If I complain about gas, it's probably because I use alot of gas.

Next...

Well, if we wen't around you'd be speaking German. Not that I have anything against Germans or Germany. We killed civillians blindy without care? When was this again?

Next....

Im sorry if you are a closed minded patriot who cannot take the slightest bad word said about "good old USA"? I wonder if your son is fighting in Iraq at the moment... Oh thats right i bet hes riding that new car daddy bought him in his designer clothes crying about stains on them. Too many of you bigmouths shout for war but would piss your pants if you or any of yours had to experiance it. Now i understand why the USA needs its ghettos, to make up for the shortage of real men cowardly american culture has created.

Never talk bad about the USA, only talk bad about our govornment and it's policies. My son is not there because I have no son, I was in the navy from 1992-1996 though. Time served. And on a side note *mod edit*, If you had said this to my face, I would have immediatly punched it in. My father never bought my any car ever. I also wear jeans and a t-shirt. And you Sir, are a big mouth as everyone has noticed. Not I. While I was in the military, I served beside men from The poor, middle and rich sections of the United States. And you contradict yourself, the Ghetto's as you call them are IN the USA which makes us ALL Americans. And on another side note, our Military is ALL VOLUNTEER. Let me say that again. We volunteer to serve in the military.

Now go serve crazy someplace else.

-DT

(Edit for some spelling)

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Derek Trance]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
*mod edit for insults* So no need to brag how you work 24/7 (which is bullpoo as you know) or joined the navy to escape the real war.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by HiddenReality]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
volunters dont accept pay, your soldiers are murdering mercanieries by large. So please dont come up with that bullpoo. Your leader is happy lying to the world ordering the deaths of civilians and news reporters, and your soldiers are happy killing over 30 thousand civilians catching only a few dozen terrorists.

How many of your soldiers would be in the army if they could afford school another way, or could find work paying good? Look thru the death list in Iraq its full of minority sounding names dying for the US. This is because you keep the minorities stuck down so you can use and abuse them, like you do to countries with oil...

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ok children enough is enough.

Stop the name calling and personal insults NOW

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join