It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Vows To Attack Troops In Iraq If Attacked

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
As rumors fly that Iran is preparing for a major nuclear test in March- Iran has announced plans for a missile strike against U.S. troops in Iraq if attacked!

www.turkishpress.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Somehow, big steps are seemingly being taken toward a war. According to them, just two months remain. Within the next two months, confusing allegations will resonate as to how much of a threat Iran has become.

So, why was the month of March chosen? What is behind the prediction that Iran will carry out a nuclear experiment in March? In other words, why are the USA and Israel drawing global attention to the month of March? Why are Turkey, Egypt and Saudi Arabia being pushed into a race of weapons build-up by bringing up the possibility that they may also acquire nuclear weapons?

Because, there is another event expected to occur in March, which could have an impact on the economy of the USA equivalent to a nuclear attack: in March, Teheran will implement its 2004 decision that it will start using the Euro instead of the Dollar in its petroleum trade, establishing a petroleum market, and breaking the “petrodollar” monopoly. Iran will open its petroleum market in March. Euro will replace Dollar in the petroleum trade. This will constitute a major attack on a vital component of the American Empire. Once the decision is implemented, a real debate will start on this doomsday scenario for the American economy.

Wow, a possible war in March. March is a very important month and the author has stated out very good theories as to why that month.
The American "empire". How very bias.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I believe it is the world does not want Iran to have nuclear technology, the world can not afford for crazy people to have nuclear technology.

Any country has to know if you use nukes it will require a response, Iran is betting on there will be no response.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That article nails it................been researching this issue on terrorism in the middle east for a long time and the idea that the US is fighing to defend its global pertrodollar hemegony as a result of our forced fiat dollars by the Fed on a worldwide basis is really spot on here..........

Yes there is terrorism.......yes there is concern of the spread of nuclear weapons............but folks if we were really interested in fighting terrorism, we'd have closed our borders first before we went marching half way acrosss the world to fight it...........

don't forget in 2000 Hussein switched to euros for trade of oil too...........and it didn't take long to find an excuse like 9/11 to go in and take out their government and set up a puppet one and switch the trading back to dollars............

the US is an empire in decline................in decline as a result of dropping off the gold standard and expanding our money supply driven through the world in global trading that sees the dollar's only value to be held based on the backing of oil trading............take away the need to hold dollar reserves for oil trade and you have no intrinsic value to the paper we call money............

Terrorism makes an easy excuse to continue military options on controling the petrodollar hemegony.............but its time is soon coming to a close by the collapse of our economy or the threat of escalating an attack in Iran into a full scale nuclear exchange with China and Russia who are in bed by the billions with Iran oil trade in the future..........

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychomike

As rumors fly that Iran is preparing for a major nuclear test in March- Iran has announced plans for a missile strike against U.S. troops in Iraq if attacked!

What is wrong in this article/news?

Nuclear test by Iran?
Is it going to be first of its kind? Piles of thousands of Nukes already have contributed greatly to the world peace and expectancy of human survival on planet earth. One or two Iranian nukes can not threaten the already much secure world.

Attack on Iran?
Iranian missile strike against U.S. troops in Iraq if attacked?
What about the threats of use of force against Iran, by USA as well as Israel?
Every independent nation, including Iran, has the right to defend its freedom.

chaudri

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Chaudri, sorry, but youre missing the point. IF there is a nuclear test in Iran by march, they would then be shown to be in violation of the NPT. As of right now is just suspicion but this would merely confirm it. Iran has the right to peaceful nuclear energy, no one is trying to stop them from that. Its the fact that their nuclear program does not emulate that of a peaceful one that is what has the world worried. I dont hate Iran or anything, but if they think they can sit back, defy the UN, the IAEA, and even those who like Russia who have volunteered to monitor as well as help their nuclear energy program along, then they have something else coming.

[edit on 1/30/2006 by ludaChris]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
Chaudri, sorry, but youre missing the point. IF there is a nuclear test in Iran by march, they would then be shown to be in violation of the NPT. As of right now is just suspicion but this would merely confirm it. Iran has the right to peaceful nuclear energy, no one is trying to stop them from that. Its the fact that their nuclear program does not emulate that of a peaceful one that is what has the world worried. I dont hate Iran or anything, but if they think they can sit back, defy the UN, the IAEA, and even those who like Russia who have volunteered to monitor as well as help their nuclear energy program along, then they have something else coming.

[edit on 1/30/2006 by ludaChris]

There is no proof at all to say Iran is developing nuclear weapons. Why is it Israel can defy the UN without you admitting they are criminal terrorists? Russia has made no demand for Iran to defy, Iran simply dont want to depend on other nations for its own power supply.

The only reason the US is spreading more lies and willing to murder countless more innocence is simple, the US is scared that when Iran starts trading in euros it will cripple the US's economy which the US deserves as it drains the life and wealth out of other countries to support its own peoples idleness and greed.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by HiddenReality]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thats why I emphasized the IF in that statement. I know theres no proof, but rumors dont come from nowhere. And I'm not trying to give the rumor credibility, it could be some other kind of test and through word of mouth got blown out of proportion. All I'm saying is it is within the realm of possiblity, but in my opinion out of the realm of probablility, and I probably should have made that a bit clearer in my earlier statement.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I know theres no proof, but rumors dont come from nowhere. And I'm not trying to give the rumor credibility, ...........

Rumors from nowhere?

Rumors at global level can be and are created by the westren media.
Hitler said repeat lie so much that it sounds true.

NeoCons are progeny of Nazis. Nazis were deadly anti-jews, neocons are blindly pro-jews.
Nazis caused expulsion of jews from Europe, neocons are working for Establshing jewish Empire in the mideast.

Whoever opposes that is labeled terrorist.

chaudri

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by futuretense
the US is an empire in decline................in decline as a result of dropping off the gold standard and expanding our money supply driven through the world in global trading that sees the dollar's only value to be held based on the backing of oil trading............take away the need to hold dollar reserves for oil trade and you have no intrinsic value to the paper we call money............

The decline in the US economy has nothing to do with dropping the gold standard. Many countries have done this. This new kind of money is called "fiat money", where value is strictly an illusion. This doesnt mean the economy will decline. Take Canada for example, who has done the exact same thing, yet its economy is doing the opposite of the US's.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Say what you want to say about the United States, most of it is ture...
Its leaders are corrupt, the Nation is built on individual greed, the USA wants to police the world, then there are many-many other internal problems.

Consider this... if it was not for the United States sticking its nose in other countries business your/my individual life would be worth nothing!

Someone would be deciding when you worked, when you ate, what if any possessions you owned, who you married and most importantly "if you live or die".

The next time your walking in the park or on a street remember/consider if it was not for the United States policing the world your life as you know it would be worth nothing.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality

The only reason the US is spreading more lies and willing to murder countless more innocence is simple, the US is scared that when Iran starts trading in euros it will cripple the US's economy which the US deserves as it drains the life and wealth out of other countries to support its own peoples idleness and greed.

People in the US do DESERVE to own more and it has nothing to do with idleness or greed.

"Americans are already working more hours than at any time since the 1920s. Some 63 percent of Americans log more than 40 hours a week, according to a new survey by the Internet travel company Expedia.com. Two other polls found that nearly 40 percent of Americans work more than 50 hours per week. We work 2.5 more weeks a year on the job than the Japanese and up to three months more than the Europeans. The average middle income family now puts in four months more on the job in total hours each year than in 1979. "

www.alternet.org...

look it up for yourself, this is the reason americans have so much more.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Thats why I emphasized the IF in that statement. I know theres no proof, but rumors dont come from nowhere. And I'm not trying to give the rumor credibility, it could be some other kind of test and through word of mouth got blown out of proportion. All I'm saying is it is within the realm of possiblity, but in my opinion out of the realm of probablility, and I probably should have made that a bit clearer in my earlier statement.

Ok sorry for jumping the gun there ludaChris, i just think the US's "war on terror" is a excuse for the US to invade oil rich countries, there are countless countries with leaders far worse then Saddam was, but the US ignores these people. Now Iran threatens to dump the doller and all of a sudden its acused of testing nukes on the same day.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by vapor

People in the US do DESERVE to own more and it has nothing to do with idleness or greed.

"Americans are already working more hours than at any time since the 1920s. Some 63 percent of Americans log more than 40 hours a week, according to a new survey by the Internet travel company Expedia.com. Two other polls found that nearly 40 percent of Americans work more than 50 hours per week. We work 2.5 more weeks a year on the job than the Japanese and up to three months more than the Europeans. The average middle income family now puts in four months more on the job in total hours each year than in 1979. "

www.alternet.org...

look it up for yourself, this is the reason americans have so much more.

So because you either sit at a desk for 40 hours a week earning 5xmore then somebody doing hard labour earns, or your a minority none white who works 50+ hours per week to support your lazy ass culture? And in your head you think you work harder then most countries? You have cheap products from Asia, thanks to your companies paying poor people pennies a day, and you have cheap gas from the ME thanks to your country blatantly stealing other nations oil.

I dont mean to say there are not Americans who have worked hard all there lives, but there are people (like you judging by your post) who have easy jobs thanks to there rich parents, who get easy jobs never having to use a muscle, and then complain when gas goes up 1%. And you say you deserve more then the rest of the world? True example of an Arrogant POS American. Just like the other 60% from your statistics.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Speaker

The next time your walking in the park or on a street remember/consider if it was not for the United States policing the world your life as you know it would be worth nothing.

Nice post of BS again there.... US just likes to think it has saved the world, they only stepped into WW2 when they knew the allied where winning, and you havnt done a good deed which didnt profit your country.

Try telling all the dead Afghan, Iraqi, Palestinian or Vetnamese children that the US has made there life better. OOPS you cant, there dead.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Iran must have the most stupidest President on earth, he wants nuclear power on one hand , fair enough, but on the other hand he talks about "wiping Israel off the map" and visits hamas in Palestine and tells them "to keep up the good work" good thinking Einstein.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Alien DNA]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Why is it Israel can defy the UN without you admitting they are criminal terrorists?

How do you know this?

As far as I know the only proof you have is intelligence. Am I right?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
Try telling all the dead Afghan, Iraqi, Palestinian or Vetnamese children that the US has made there life better. OOPS you cant, there dead.

Oops dont forget the Japanese, German, and Italian children as well. Don't forget the Soviets, Chinese, Filipino children, etc.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by futuretense
That article nails it................been researching this issue on terrorism in the middle east for a long time and the idea that the US is fighing to defend its global pertrodollar hemegony as a result of our forced fiat dollars by the Fed on a worldwide basis is really spot on here..........

Yes there is terrorism.......yes there is concern of the spread of nuclear weapons............but folks if we were really interested in fighting terrorism, we'd have closed our borders first before we went marching half way acrosss the world to fight it...........

don't forget in 2000 Hussein switched to euros for trade of oil too...........and it didn't take long to find an excuse like 9/11 to go in and take out their government and set up a puppet one and switch the trading back to dollars............

Terrorism makes an easy excuse to continue military options on controling the petrodollar hemegony.............but its time is soon coming to a close by the collapse of our economy or the threat of escalating an attack in Iran into a full scale nuclear exchange with China and Russia who are in bed by the billions with Iran oil trade in the future..........

Very well said.

I wasn't aware of Hussein's intentions to switch to euros.....the timing was certainly uncanny. Given the U.S. debt ceiling is at 8.2 trillion and the current debt clock shows a jaw dropping 8.199 trillion, war is sadly inevitable. Also doesn't China have foreign exchange reserves in the hundreds of U.S. billions which it intends to shift to other world currencies. Either way the U.S. economy is screwed and this forces them to carry out some type of aggressi...errr.....liberation.

brill

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hiddenreality; I don't think you understand what it is I am attempt to illistrate....

You are quick to place blame but short sighted when it comes to reality. The lifestyle you enjoy is because of the United States, you don't have to agree you just have to look at the entire picture.

You also want to accuse the United States people of being lazy or getting other countries labor for pennies, if was not for the United States policing the world you and others would be working for food and you would only eat depending on how hard you worked each day...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join