It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Canadian Joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ok....

There was a job posting online looking to be filled within the week. Hundreds of people applied, but after closely looking at all applications, it was narrowed down to 3 people. A young man from California, another gentleman from England, and a Canadian.

All 3 were asked to show in person the following week for a grueling interview process. When they arrived they were asked one question, "There is a man and a woman laying in bed in the nude. The woman has her back to the man, and he is laying facing the woman." The question was, What is her name? All were given 24 hours.

The following day the American walked in and said how could he possibly know her name with that little information? This is ridiculous he states and walks out. Next comes in the English gentleman, he explains that he could not come to any possible answer, as the lack of information was too much.

Next the Canadian comes strutting in all full of business. He quickly sits down before asked and pulls out a peice of paper all full of notes. He quickly starts.... "Alright boys, I did some serious work on this and I think i figured it out eh! I have 2 choices." He is asked what he came up with.

"Well boys, her name is either, Willie Turner or Willie Naylor"

He was hired on the spot.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
That's great! I'm yoinking that and using it. It's just classic, took me a while to figure out because I'ma bit slow, but yeh, great!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
That's great! I'm yoinking that and using it. It's just classic, took me a while to figure out because I'ma bit slow, but yeh, great!

Dig in!

Yeah i enjoyed it haha. I am sure a few people read it and just thought thats stupid. Takes a few brain cells but it is a good one.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't really get it. I see the play on the names, but I don't see what it has to do with Canada...are there Canadian girls named Willie?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Another Canadian Joke

Prime Minister Paul Martin, Finance Minister Ralph Goodale, and Revenue Minister John McCallum are flying on the Executive Airbus to a gathering in British Columbia when Martin turns to Goodale and says, chuckling, "You know, I could throw a $1000 bill out the window right now and make someone very happy."

Goodale shrugs and replies, "We ll, I could throw ten $100 bills out the window and make ten people happy."

Not to be outdone, McCallum says, "Well I could throw a hundred $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such arrogant asses back there. Hell, I could throw all three of them out the window and make millions of people happy."

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by North Rider
The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such arrogant asses back there. Hell, I could throw all three of them out the window and make millions of people happy."

Now that's a good joke!

new topics

top topics

join