It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange occourance with my 4 year old.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hi there, my daughter had a similar experience when we lived up an area known around here as Mill Creek Rd it's out pretty far we used to have problems with bear and cougar it's that far out of town. The house we lived in was haunted and the ghost seemed to appear to her more then anyone else in fact one day it followed her out of the house down to the creek where she was trying to fish. She yelled at s/he and told s/he to leave her alone and for the most part after that she was left alone. As far as your little one being scared so was she in her bedroom try room spray in kind of a heavy scent he can smell easily and tell him that in removes monsters and keeps them from coming back. Also, have him tell the spirit to leave him alone.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hello All!

Sorry I havnt been posting as much in the last little while, but I have felt really drained latly (parenting and everything else) but I have been reading.

A couple of things that I have done

1. Use Sage incense in my house (didnt necisarily take it throughout the house, just lit one in the front part of here and one in the boys room)

2. Have 'mentally' been talking to anything thats here. (not that i get response, just assuring anyone/thing that is here, I am the new occupant and to please respect our space where we live now and we will do the same.

3. Assured my son that nothing 'strange' was happening, and the more he talks to me about it the easier things will get.

4. Have just been trying to keep more of a 'calm/collective' atmoshphere in my house (conciously trying to talk happy, instead of 'just talking'"

Like I said, there have been no unwell feelings in my house (to me anyways) and my son went right to his bed tonight with out a problem. (which is never. ) Time will tell if he will stay there.

oh, and 5. He was in his room sleeping (last night), and he was appearantly having a bad dream (tossing turning, and groaning angirly) I told him that if there was anything in his dream (while he was sleeping) he could tell it to go away because this is your dream and you are the boss here.

As have been suggested I have not contacted a priest/church or any form of religious help, because I simply cannot ask something for help that I donot believe in. Not that I dont believe god/buda/religious character of your choosing, just have never had enough proof for or against any one of them to believe or disbielieve. Sorry. But thank you very much for caring, because a human caring for a cause I think is the most genuine thing that ever can happen to anything.

Havnt tried taking or looking at any pictures though, just because I agree with alot of the people here that just about anything (weather ghosts can too????) can produce an orb in a picture. Was also thinking of the possibility of my fathers watch in those pictures (gold faced watch) it is daytime in the picture after all.

But Yea, I'm still here!!

Thanks for all the responses!!!

[edit on 2-2-2006 by jta79]

[edit on 2-2-2006 by jta79]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
for whatever my opinion is worth. I think you are doing the exact right things. From what I've been able to gleen from your posts, whatever, whoever, it is; doesn't seem malevolent, more lost and alone. It is creepy, but I think you are doing as good a job of holding together as can be expected. Kudos. You've my support in whatever happens.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Keeping a positive attitude is always good and will fill your home with positive energy which is always a good thing I agree with Seagull your family doesn't seem to be in danger of harm just being creeped out. Good Luck.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Have you tried talking out loud instead of mentally? When that uncle of mine got ticked and started "communicating" he just talked out loud and it worked. As for taking the pics I told you about, forget about the orbs and try to see if an actual person apears instead. It may be hard to see/notice but look carefully and maybe you'll see a faint human body/face appear (or maybe an outline). a note: if you're going to try talking out loud, do it when you're home alone, that way people won't think your nuts (if they don't already). I too think that you're taking care of this right. As for having a priest help out, I suggest you never bother with that unless you come home one day and see that the house got totaly screwed when no one was there, or if you seee things acting strangely (door knobs turning by themselves, light switching on/off, bed floating, etc.) If anything, and I mean anything serious like that ever happens, then you've got exorcism which is very bad. And, of course, I have a personal strory that connects with that too. I'll summarize it quickly. OK, this one 15-year old and his mother rented the top floor at my grandma's house, right. This kid was a total idiot, disrespectful, did bad things and wasn't really even religious. One day, the things I mentioned above (door knobs turning by themselves, light switching on/off, bed floating, etc.) actually began happening. So from what I was told, the kid had a confession and the priest he went to agreed to help out. So the priest came, blessed the house with holy water, the kid got some manners and the strange things just stopped. Well, this is part of the reason why I believe in this stuff. (they no longer live at my grandma's house, people come and go usually within 3 to 30 months, they just rent there for their own reasons then move out after they had enough of that sneaky, constantly spying granny I've got
) But like I said, no need to go to extreme measures unless something like this happens. Otherwise, just deal with it like you are now, your doing very well so far.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
for whatever my opinion is worth. I think you are doing the exact right things. From what I've been able to gleen from your posts, whatever, whoever, it is; doesn't seem malevolent, more lost and alone. It is creepy, but I think you are doing as good a job of holding together as can be expected. Kudos. You've my support in whatever happens.

Yes, thats one thing that I've felt from the beginning of this all aswell. Nobody has felt to what I see as genuinly thretened (except the air raid thing which is still a little freaky, but lets hope that just stays an icolated incident.) Just my oldest is, what I've been thinking latly is 'just beginning' to open his mind to something, (not sure what yet) and things are just a little strange at the moment. But hopefully he will be abled to understand for himself soon with some help of course.

Have you tried talking out loud instead of mentally? When that uncle of mine got ticked and started "communicating" he just talked out loud and it worked.

note: if you're going to try talking out loud, do it when you're home alone, that way people won't think your nuts (if they don't already). I too think that you're taking care of this right. As for having a priest help out, I suggest you never bother with that unless you come home one day and see that the house got totaly screwed when no one was there, or if you seee things acting strangely (door knobs turning by themselves, light switching on/off, bed floating, etc.) If anything, and I mean anything serious like that ever happens, then you've got exorcism which is very bad

Ya, I've been waiting for a day home alone for over 2 years lol. (and definatly not just for this for any account.) And I think its already too late for the neighbours, they already KNOW that I'm a little nuts. But Thats ok, I dont mind being a little nuts. I did try however when the kids were in bed tonight, and it just 'feels' as though i can 'get through' better with the mental thing some how.

And as for if I come home and my house is totally fubar, and stuffs floating and whatever else is happening.... Alls I have to say is Sorry to whoever/whatever it was cause I'll build my own ghostbuster pack somehow out of my stoves 220V outlett and a couple of tesla coils....lol or move then tell the landlord that SHE can call the priest. Cuz
1) that would be just way freaky
and
2) I am NOT cleaing that up. The ghost/priest/landlord can take to that. lol

But thank you for everyone that thinks that I am doing the right thing. It sure does mean alot to know that for one, there are people experiencing this out there, Everywhere, everyday.
And secondly that there is Actually a place to go these days to get advice on topics like this with out being totally shot to pieces. Places like ATS!!!! Thanks ATS admin for such a well administrated board. U do a good job!

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Do stay in contact, and let us know how you are doing.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hello everyone. Sorry Lost my own thread (search... DUH!!!) Anyways, Ive been working on the same things with my oldest and 2 nights ago and lastnight he slept all night in his bed without any problems?? I'm not sure what is working, but something is. I think it may have been the dream self-defence that I gave him. (Told him to tell anything he dosnt like in his dreams to GO AWAY, because this is YOUR dream)

Anyways Things have been going good. The room still has some 'cold spots' but they dont seem as, intense. Weather I finally communicated with someone/thing to please respect us, or weather it was just a case of bad dreams I dont know. But now he is talking about Soldiers in his room. I dont know weather this is something or nothing, but usually when he talks about military people he says 'army men', and all the sudden the term 'soldiers' came out of his mouth. Maybe more tv, or god knows.

But anyways, I thought I'd tell everyone that things are going good, and that I'm still alive...lol but I will still post any newcomings that arise.

Thanks to all the ppl who helped me! I am forever in your debt!!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jta79
Just a new little note. I talked to him a little bit after school about what scares him, and i'll say it in his exact words "a green black eye, and it comes and says AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" (

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join