It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chocolate Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Someones's smart intelligent big sister, not mentioning any names (eye of Ra) decided to give my baby girl Kahleah Celeste a Chocolate coated cookie... yummm....so I just had to post the results for you all to see. Isn't she just the most adorable bub in the world though, chocolate and all.. I am not biased, being her mum in any way shape or form. It is funny though, I live in a tourist city and everytime i take her out I get people, mainly the Japanese tourists asking if they can take her picture. She makes everyone smile and is the classic example of what makes this world of ours and the human race so special.

Mind you when I got her home I picked her up with two fingers and deposited her straight in the bath.

There is five more of them at home just as special as she is including Eye of Ra below pctured with the sign up the mountain we just named "what the"

Oh and the kittens that I was so worried about just a few weeks ago have come along fine and are now up on their back legs, they were slow to get going but now they have an absolute ball exploring. I love watching them with their mum Mayday, it is a fascinating experience and one full of love.

Her name is Froghurt ... umm yeah Eye of Ra named her

and below is a picture, not a good one but its a pic of a baby bird I found last week that had fallen out of a tree. Its grown it's feathers since we got it, it had none whenI picked it up from the ground. The kids have named it Chirpy and it thinks I am it's mum now, everytime it sees me it opens its mouth and cheeps and chirps for a feed, even when its got a full crop of food.

www.rejectz.com...

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Mayet]

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Mayet]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I hope you Scotch Guarded the baby seat.
Cute.

I'm kind of surprised this thread hasn't degenerated into a bunch of members shamelessly hitting on Eye of Ra.

That is a cute kitten. I love kittens, they turn me to mush. My g/f and I love cats. When we get a house I swear we're going to end up with more cats than a zoo with maybe one chihuahua also so I can enjoy watching the cats kick the crap out of it.

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Very cute picture Mayet, she has that look in her eyes like "yeah I know I'm cute" good looking kids, you should be proud.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
awww that is just the sweetest!

such a lil angel! nothing sweeter than a baby faced choc pic! awwwwwwww

You other daughter ..very pretty girl!

and kitty is so cute, glad to here they are doing well

Thanks for sharing,!

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
My mum took a similar picture of me when i was young!
She takes it out and embarrasses me!!

gotta love my mum....

Eye of Ra, i like your beads.

the kitten is cute!! Froghurt...... nice.

oni x x

top topics

join