It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Scratches

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
ITS STIGMATA, YOU ARE ALL CURSED!

I keep getting a vertical scratch right between my eyes ... it heals and then in about a week appears again -.o

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
this is one of the main things that people that suffer from "morgellons syndrome" complain about...

scratchmarks from "inside" ... etc.

read this page to see my views on the phenomenon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and do some research with the words scratches, morgellons, forum, in it.
you're going to find ALOT of paranoid theories.. hateful chat.. alot of people going insane because of the torture it involves not understanding.

dont get caught up in all that..

peace

-

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
My friend used to wake up in the morning with childrens hand prints all over her legs. I slept round her house once and she woke up with tiny child hand prints on her thighs. I saw them personnally on her and it really freaked me out. Very weird.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
its fine i aways wake up with cuts i dont rember geting

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by soothsayer

I have had a red hand print on my right thigh for just over a week now. It has faded some but is still clearly visible, yet painless. There is the bottom of a palm, a thumb and four fingers that are sharply pointed at the top. There is no explination of this that I can think of. The only thing I can think of is that for the past month I have been researching diabolical/demonic forces out of plain curiosity. although I have not willed anything negative my way, I wonder if just simply researching this could have opened some doors??
A little nervous...comments anyone??

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
this morning i woke up to find scratches on the back of my neck and shoulders. before this happened i awoke to a flash of light thinking the power had gone off then i felt a burning sensation on my neck and shoulders. this is not the first time it has happened.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Over the summer, I was driving in my car and felt this awfullll burn on my right shoulder. It felt like someone put a lighter to my arm. It was so weird and out of nowhere

I went home and completely forgot about it until my boyfriend asked me what that mark was on my shoulder. And it was this

I tried to come up with a reason why it would be there and what would cause it, but I couldn't. It went away after a few days and I forgot about it until reading this post tonight. Thought the stories seemed kind of similar, even though these arent scratches. Not sure what they are, but I guess they look like blood clots like someone suggested??

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Over the summer, I was driving in my car and felt this awfullll burn on my right shoulder. It felt like someone put a lighter to my arm. It was so weird and out of nowhere

I went home and completely forgot about it until my boyfriend asked me what that mark was on my shoulder. And it was this

It was about 2-3 inchs wide
I tried to come up with a reason why it would be there and what would cause it, but I couldn't. It went away after a few days and I forgot about it until reading this post tonight. Thought the stories seemed kind of similar, even though these arent scratches. Not sure what they are, but I guess they look like blood clots like someone suggested??

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

It was about 2-3 inchs wide

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Sorry, never posted a pic before

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Encablossa

i have documented my scraches , they are deep not like an itch sratch, more like sharp claws leaving deep marks. this happens to me ever so often, and i know i am haunted. by what or whom, i have no clue.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tarian

I started this thread one yaer ago and never expected to see so many responses. Its great to feel that I am not alone. I was watching television just three days ago and felt this sudden burning sensation on my ankle. I immediately know that I have been hit again. But why three scratches? Why me? I am so disturbed by this.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hi I also have aot of scratches on my arm and have a slight burning on my arm.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Someone else might have posted this, but it could just be bug bites. I know that you said you don't have bugs in your apartment, and I have to admit I can't think of how bug bites could look like scratches. Have you been in any woods recently? Maybe some sort of forest-dwelling bug bit you. Or, building on the woods theory, a stick or branch might have scratched you.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Right then had these scratches about a year ago down both legs whilst sitting at pc, exactly the same as Monk_06 they just appeared. And last night just down the one leg(shin) It's a new camera so with flash is too bright and haven't figured out how to use the flash settings properly, the scratches actually look old but that is just bad light, I started getting the burning/stinging sensations jsut as I went to bed and was starting to read a book. They are just like cat scratches. Same as Monk I have no nails, bite them down. Theres nothing i've been near to cause them I got up and looked at my leg and rememberd the ones from the year before exact same sensation etc. whilst I was sitting there checking them out the pain was as if i'd just done them. All i'd done was being sitting at the computer for ages then went to bed. Like I said because of picture quality they do look like old wounds but I can assure you they just arrived without any banging etc.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by gladiatorpk1]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Encablossa
I woke up 2 days ago like a normal day, but one of the girls I was hugging noticed something on my neck.

i know this post is quite old but this made me laugh out loud, "one of the girls i was hugging", is a supernatural explaination required for a few scratches.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hey, interesting post, and I'd like to tell my little story

I was just sleeping, normally, turning around a bit, didn't have a single dream whatsoever, yet I looked at the mirror and saw strange horizontal scratches on my back, my father and my brother have it too, but significantly less....

I can't find about it on google, and I'm not planning on seeing a doctor.... it's been almost a year now, and nothing's changed, didn't get feinter neither did they grow larger.... (well, not really sure about the last one, buttowell)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Flagged. I have had many experiences with this. I feel like it is something dark, trying to make contact and that in fact bothers me. But just ignore it, if it really wanted something from you it will take it.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I used to wake up sometimes and, upon feeling some pain in and around the back of my neck would find scratches, quite long. Then one night moving about my bed I discovered it was the zipper on my memory foam cover that while I moved would sometimes scratch me. When you find scratches, even though they are probably nothing, be sure to look for signs that they have a meaning, for example 3 marks parallel usually represents the mark of the trinity from what I've heard, and in which case, I would look for some help from someone who has studied the matter

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join