It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voice heard when I was about 9

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
are you viewing this as a joke

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
kanya, i am not viewing this as a joke atal and i dont know what made you think this. I am dead seriose when it comes to replying to peoples threads on this site. I am just trying to help you get to the bottom of this.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
ok thank you.Also more about the room,my tv was on nick at nite at that time,so it was arounf 1 am I guess but the voice was louder than the tv.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Have you ever heard about sleep paralyze or OBE?
Thats what it seems to be, take a look at the 'Paranormal Studies' section.
Paranormal Studies - ATS Forum Section

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
kanya, after reviewing the situation that you have presented in this thread i have come to a conclusion that you most likely were experiencing some kind of sleep parylisis. You can find more about this phenonomen here: watarts.uwaterloo.ca...

Although you have presented this voice to be of extraterrestrial origin i find little or no evidence that this is the case. The fact that the voice sounded like the fictional character: E.T just provides more evidence that it was inside your head as the chances of aliens sounding like E.T are, of course, very small.

Although you explained you were fully aware of what was going on around you it is still possible you were experiencing sleep paralysis as the above site explains.

As i said before there is no reason to believe that the voice you heard was an Alien.

I hope I was able to help you.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by conspiracy123]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You should post this in the "Paranormal" Forum.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have also heard voices similar to the ones you talk about, in the same situation lying in bed. But I can't remember what it said.

However, I was in bed after mildly tripping of 'shrooms once and a voice said to me; "your a victim" (the great mushroom speaks)
I took it as meaning like a victim of moderm society.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I actually had that happen to me a few times when i was a child in my bedroom. But the eerie-ness of my bedroom always stuck with me, and i'm 21.

The last time i slept in my bedroom was the night my sister was staying with us(maybe 3 or 4 years ago). She was in the room attached to mine. at about 3 in the morning, i woke up and heard something say i had 5 mins to get out of the room or else something real bad would happen, it came from the ceiling. . . i saw something on the ceiling.

Anyway, out of no where i went from completely streched out on my bed to up and in full panic mode and sprinted from my bedroom. the strange thing was, you would think i would have run like half way down the block after something like that, but i ran to the door frame, and as soon asi passed it i just stopped, did an about face and stared at my bed for about 5 mins.

My sister, watching most of the episode, just asked me what happend. I told her, and she said, oh yea, people used to whisper to me in your room when i was your age too. (that bedroom was her's when she was little, she's 35) and went back to sleep. So, i guess i've had a similar experience to you. But my house has at least one confirmed dark nasty spirit that thrives on the darkness and anger of my family.

Do you know if your house was/is haunted?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have read what you said. And i have to agree with was has already been said about it. It is more likely that you were ina very light sleep. I have had many experiences were i have been awaken by what i think is a real loud bang, or just jumping out of my sleep. It makes you really panicky and your heart races.

I had a strange experience only 2 weeks ago. i went to bed and like always you dont really realise your in a light sleep until u jump out of it. Well i woke up just jumped out my sleep i am unsure why, and i saw what looked like a young girl sitting on my bed, whom i had never seen before. I kinda blinked and it or she was gone. the house is not haunted and the original people that lived here bought the house when it was first built left some 25 years later and we are the second owners. as far as i am concerned i never jumped on the I SAW A GHOST band wagon. You mind plays very bad tricks particuarly when your in a light sleep.

That is not totally dismissing your story, it is possible that it could happen, but for me just highly unlikely.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
but it was too real,could move and breath

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Why are you all trying to make Kanyachan believe it was sleep paralysis?!

I believe Kanyachan!

And when I was little I myself heard a voice once, which I think was a ghost, and that's also what I think this might be!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Let me interject something here. I also heard voices at a young age. They would start out low and get louder and louder until they were quite booming. I wasn't frightened simply because I thought it was quite normal and for the lack of explanation I thought everyone experienced this. I never even talked about it until years later when a psychologist told me that many children are slightly schizophrenic and most just outgrow it.

This made perfect sense to me as I was always awake when it happened too. It's a good thing I thought it was normal because if I heard the same thing now I'd most likely pee my pants.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join