It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voice heard when I was about 9

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I was in my bed and I heard soemthing talk to me in a very eerie voice.I was totally awake and I could tell you every location of each item in my room.I had nightmares alot.The voice asked me to look at it,and said you know it would stop.but I didnt look.

I dont know what it wasnt I think about ti everyday,it was one of the most terryifiyng thigns in my life.

Im new here,I gues this was the right place to post

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I think it was another being but I could move during the incident no paralyzation

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
wow sounds weird,
just a tip if it ever happens again make sure you look at it. lol

Could have been an alien however i dont understand why an alien would just come out of its spaceship and say that to you.

Was there any evidence that you was abducted that night or ever since?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I dont know either but,I might sound crazy and people always laugh including my best freinds,the voice sound like E.T> the extraterristal voice.I know thats far fethced but I was wide awake I could move.the tv was on My lamp was on no darkness at all.and I was scared.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
As for evidence I only have what I heard and what it said and the way I remeber my room.Plus the door was shut close at that time,and my leg was hangign off the bed.Ive asked for the thing to show itself to me over the years but nothing happens.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If this thing sounded like E.T then the chances are it was in your head. Was the film E.T out at that time and had you watched it previose to when you heard this voice?
Sounds really scary. lol

[edit on 30-1-2006 by conspiracy123]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It just sounded like him,but it was menacing,like I said i was scared

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Just out of interest what exactly do you hope to achieve by posting this on this site? (dont mean to sound rude or anything)

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I just wanted to get some replys as to what it is.I think its the best place to tell it thats all

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Before we jump on the extraterrestrial train, lets do the smart thing, and rule out logical conclusions first.

Sometimes you can be in a state of half asleep, half awake, where your not quite asleep, and quite lucid, but you'll start experiencing things from your half sleep. For example, often in this state, you'll hear movement, feel things pulling at you or shaking the bed, or a loud crashing boom next to your ear. Voices or physical apparitions can even appear during this state, but they juxtapose themselves into your lucid state. So, even though your brains dreaming, your still awake (well, sortof) and you'll see and hear things lucidly in your room.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
But I could move breath,I was not paralyzed at all,I remeber the whole ordeal

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kanyachan
But I could move breath,I was not paralyzed at all,I remeber the whole ordeal

Did you move whilst it was happening?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yes I could move my leg was out of my bed I could breath and I could see and hear the tV and my lamp was on,the room was pink and the door was shut closed

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
WolfOfWar said:

...loud crashing boom next to your ear.

Heh, that's happened to me, like a firecracker, very, very loud, but I was the only one who heard it, it woke me right up!

I have had entity experiences as well, I jerked awake and saw 7 figures, 3 in front, 4 in back, some of them resembled people I knew. They all were white and hazy and looked like ghosts.

I have had other experiences, but I don't feel like typing it all out right now.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Before we jump on the extraterrestrial train, lets do the smart thing, and rule out logical conclusions first.

Sometimes you can be in a state of half asleep, half awake, where your not quite asleep, and quite lucid, but you'll start experiencing things from your half sleep. For example, often in this state, you'll hear movement, feel things pulling at you or shaking the bed, or a loud crashing boom next to your ear. Voices or physical apparitions can even appear during this state, but they juxtapose themselves into your lucid state. So, even though your brains dreaming, your still awake (well, sortof) and you'll see and hear things lucidly in your room.

since this is the simplest explanation i think it is probably the right one.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
But I was fully awake I was aware of everything around me

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sounds like hypnagogic hallucinations, I've had similar.

Then again my curious side has what the tone of voce was, did it sound like it was in the open air, or contained...like in a tin can? Radio-ish?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

But I was fully awake I was aware of everything around me

Thats what is ment when I say a lucid state. In a state of half sleep, your are conscious, awake, aware of everything around you, but your brain is half asleep, and things that would be happening in your sleep are manifesting into your conscious state. So they are superimposing themselves into your state of consciousness. Your awake, you can move, but they are leaking in from your dream state.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
the tone of the voice was like"hey you know Im here"and it was very crisp.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

the tone of the voice was like"hey you know Im here"and it was very crisp.

Did it say anything else?

I have had similar experiences where i am just drifting off to sleep and i hear voices that sound so clear. The voices are always from people i know and they range from my friend moaning at his little brother to my teacher taking the attendance register
if i didnt know better i would think these were real.

Must have been quite creepy for you though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join