It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tool is coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I just read Tool will start promoting thier new album in the middle of feb. Finally some new stuff from the modern rock gods TOOL

[edit on 10-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ah yea, im lookn forward to this one also. I liked the stuff from A Perfect Circle and all the old Tool, I hope it keep with the standards.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I hope I get a chance to see them this time 'round.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I LOVE TOOL!!!! I can't wait for the new album! Yes its been so long - but the wait is almost over & soon I will be able to get my fix of new Tool music once again!!! I also would like to see them Live!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What cd do you hope the new one will be most like?

I really hope it is like Lateralus. I can't stop listening to that cd.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Its always fascinating to see a new album from a band you like and try to analyze how they have changed, matured, or otherwise tweaked their musical style. Sometimes it goes down hill, and other times it improves, hopefully with Tool (and I believe it will be this way) they will come out with another impressive album which pushes the envelope of what we think the Tool Sound is.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm looking forward too!!!!

I hope it will sound more like Nine Inch Nails
But then Again, That might have been a dream.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Nine Inch Nails and Tool are two completely different bands that should not be combined. I love both of them and they are my two most favorite bands but if they sounded more like Nine Inch Nails I wouldn't have any new music to listen to if I was in one of my Tool moods. (Wait, I'm always in a Tool mood)

Also I heard that Tool is going "back to the basics" kind of like their younger age. I really hope they don't do this and stay the way they are now or change to a different, new style. NIN kind of went back to their older style, just improved a little and I didn't like it too much. I wish they stayed how they were during The Fragile era. But I can't tell them what to do and it's their band so I won't argue. It just seems NIN is heading a tad more mainstream in With Teeth and I really don't want to see Tool doing this.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Shadowshocker163]

new topics

top topics

join