It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

home sick/past sick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well i wouldn’t really call this a dream but of course i do think about it during the day even though it is night time...this is making it even more complicated....

Anyway, over the past few months i have been having these strange feelings, day dreams, its really hard to explain. Well it usually starts of with me thinking about my past and how my childhood was great because i could always spend time with friends and most importantly my family. I would always go back to the days when i was 8 or 10 and we would be living in our old apartment complex.

Usually i would get sort of home sick or "past sick" if you will, this would really make me think about the future. Whenever i do think about the future i would get "butterflies" (and with this i mean a disturbance in the pit of my stomach, mainly physiological).

I would think of the future and the pressures i will have to deal with, and also the pressures of being in high school, and grades, and all that. But i never could get a good look at what would happen...some times i thought of bad things and good things, but in the end i would always wish i was back in the time of my childhood.

I wonder if any of you have ever had moments like this.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Every moment of every day, there isn't a second that goes by where I'm "past-sick", I would surrender the rest of my days in order to spend one last day with her (my ex-girlfriend), back then when all was good in the world.

new topics

join