It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Perle and Wolfowitz indicted?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

PAUL WOLFOWITZ AND RICHARD PERLE HAVE BEEN INDICTED UNDER NATIONAL SECURITY SEAL ...V.P. CHENEY NAMED AS UNINDICTED CO-CONSPIRATOR ... CONGRATULATIONS

TWO SEALED INDICTMENTS UNDER NATIONAL SECURITY FOR VIOLATIONS OF THE ESPIONAGE ACT.

Cloak News Toronto - UPDATED
Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald under National Security guidelines sealed two Grand Jury Indictments. Tom Heneghan (special Cloak guest) who has been on the forefront releasing first news on the work of the Grand Juries, has learned that RICHARD PERLE and PAUL WOLFOWITZ have have been indicted (under seal) for violations of the Espionage Act and for misuse of classified information. V.P. CHENEY named as unindicted co-conspirator.

White House National Security Advisor STEVE HADLEY has flipped.

Stay with Cloak News and stay ahead of the Mass Media parade. More to come tonight in the Member's Archives if we are not shut down by the Bush White House Internet Police. (W.H.I.P.)

www.cloakanddagger.de...

Now that would be great!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The truth is coming to light! These evil men are being brought down! Its a great time to be alive!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
My question is who ratted these rats out. I don't think that this kind of indictment is brought without some serious "poop" to back it up. Interesting!!!!

What dose it mean "whitehouse national security advisor Steve Hadley has FLIPPED?"

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Not to be overly picky or anything but do you have another reputable source reporting this? I've searched and all I've been able to find is those sites on the "fringe" and nothing on the BBC, CBC, Fox, CNN etc etc.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You all honestly believe a site that has this:

While it might make a good avatar, I think it's hardly an indication this is a source of reliable news.

:shk:

[edit on 1/29/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I wonder why all the mainstream media, like BBC, CNN, FOX, CBS, arent reporting on it....I wonder why

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
I wonder why all the mainstream media, like BBC, CNN, FOX, CBS, arent reporting on it....I wonder why

Maybe cause it's a total fabrication

If they were indicted, that would mean the government wanted that to happen...even if the MSM media was in the pocket of the government, they'd have no reason to hide it.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Indeed it is. This thread should be closed since I just checked the original source and it's dated October 2005 (oops!)

Hillary Clinton is going to make Bush look like the good Samaritan. She is a brownshirt and I expect Martial law and a new war under her (rigged) election. this false left/right bs will soon be proven to have been the cage in which America was kept.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Nakash]

top topics

join