It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the future should be like

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If the world unites it shall be very strange and i think it could start to happen after the 21st centuary.
People everywhere would start to realise that religion is just a form of control that has been used by greedy men.
People may still pray to god but not what some people think as a man in the sky for it is an energy it is the universe and we are part of it.people will pray to become more aware of that energy that is around us and how to influence it.
And im nto saying we should all become like buddist monks or anything only half way.
We all need to be unique, but controled People with emotional control do not make anger love or hate affect there judgment and thats what everyone should be like.
And people should see that technology and faith go together as technology can help your faith if you let it.
If everyone realised this then we could go far as a species.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Religion was twisted by man.

Religion is not meant to be about control it is the study of human origin and the soul and its purpose in the universe.

thus, we must always have religion,

but a good religion that avoids the problems that we all now know about must be based on the truth.

but the truth is not a easy thing to find.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
*15,15*
I'll try to be tactful....

HELL NO!!

Being a republican, I'm all for state rights.
On a global level, I'm all for national rights.
The idea of a world government stronger and more powerful than the UN is horrible.

It won't happen for at least fifty years (a democratic one anyways)

A global religion, are you prophesying for the Antichrist or something?

It would work if everyone realized it, but EVERYONE on Earth, needs to grow up, suck it up, and step up to the stand and make the truth known...

Remember...
- Tass *40*

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think a One-World community would be a good thing...As long as it's only imposed by the human spirit as a whole across the Earth & *not* through the subversive tactics forced down everyones' throats by a few shadow-groups who can accomplish nothing but favor-trading & power-mongering games.

In other words, world unity can be a good thing, but it has to come from the *inside* of everyone involved, not forced upon us.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Exactly mate Who knows i may be saying the antichrists words only time will tel but i doubt it.

new topics

top topics

join