It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I dont know if this is a repost or not but i did a search and didnt see it. It is a total account of the collapse of the WTC and why the offical document cant be true. There were alot of details that i read that I didnt know. I have to admit it makes you wonder alot.

The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True

In the present essay, I focus on one question: why the Twin Towers and building 7 of the World Trade Center collapsed. One advantage of this focus, besides the fact that it allows us to go into considerable detail, is that the destruction of the World Trade Center provides one of the best windows into the truth about 9/11. Another advantage of this focus is that it will allow us to look at revelations contained in the 9/11 oral histories, which were recorded by the New York Fire Department shortly after 9/11 but released to the public only in August of 2005.

On the weekend of [September 8-9, 2001], there was a “power down” condition in . . . the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approximately 36 hours from floor 50 up. . . . The reason given by the WTC for the power down was that cabling in the tower was being upgraded . . . . Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors [while] many, many “engineers” [were] coming in and out of the tower.[58]

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
A critical look at that story.

Mod Edit: Fixed link.

[edit on 30/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well theres more to this article then just the power problem. It looks at pretty much ever detail on the whole. Not just one event. I suggest that if your interested in the 911 conspiricies that you read this as there are alot of things that even I didnt know about.... and thats saying alot... lol.. j/k.

new topics

join