It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is not a prediction or prophecy, just a thought about missing WWIII

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I dont know if this fits here but I thought it best spot for it. I thought what if the past prophecies of WWIII where the failing(if prophecies came true)/passing(if prophecies well.. we are where we are)...(ie.. think backwards.. if the prophecies came true, mankind failed, and vise vera) of mankind during the cuban missle crisis. we came so close to war and that would have been the missle flinging end of the world that has been predicted. could we have realised our fate intime and as the some prophets say, we determine our fate. I didnt know we(us) accually started a plan to attack cuba. I knew of a blockade, but not of an accually attack plan using more then 1k bombing sorties.

oh yeah, Im half watching modern marvels "the doomsday clock" on history channel.

I personaly dont believe the cold war ever ended, just the warm part of it. The part of it people see.

i didnt do a search for other people talking about the same subject but i dont remember reading it.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Just now, the movie Flight 93 is on tv. How appropriate a time to post this. I read of a plan that was drawn up to start a war with Cuba. A jet airliner would be painted in the colours of a known carrier, and a list of passengers made up to occupy it. In reality, the plane would be flown by remote control, and then as it passed over Cuba, a bomb would be detonated which would knock it out of the sky. The US would then accuse Cuba of shooting it down and use that as reason for an offensive. That was the plan that they were able to envision carrying out 40 years ago. Imagine what they have been able to come up with since.

join