It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another bigfoot expedition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Asian quest

Another search is underway. Maybe this will be the year that we get physical proof. On a side note I have relatives that live in Willow Creek Ca USA, the home of the original bigfoot sighting. I also spent some time there. The terrain is intense and definatley can hide anything that wants to be hidden. However many locals talked of seeing the elusive animal, you have to take tofu eating, dopesmoking, automated gold panning, Ca hillbilly's with a grain of salt
. Well in the 70s and 80s they were anyway!

[edit on 29-1-2006 by linuxfueled]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
if the last time someone has seen big foot was in 60's-70's so 40-50 years ago, the thing must be dead by now. so i don't think they will find anything. except if bigfoot had lady (assuming that bigfoot is a male).
well, it's another loch ness mistery.
but on the other side, even if i have trouble to believe in it there is no smoke without fire.

KJ1

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by linuxfueled

Another search is underway. Maybe this will be the year that we get physical proof. On a side note I have relatives that live in Willow Creek Ca USA, the home of the original bigfoot sighting. I also spent some time there. The terrain is intense and definatley can hide anything that wants to be hidden.

This is where bigfoot is, if you ask me. Willow Creek is just below the Hoopa reservation, which is very, very dense and sparsely populated. Not to mention the river runs all the way to the sea.

However many locals talked of seeing the elusive animal, you have to take tofu eating, dopesmoking, automated gold panning, Ca hillbilly's with a grain of salt
. Well in the 70s and 80s they were anyway!

As a tofu eating, dopesmoking, gold panning California hillbilly, I have to agree.

Seriously tho', from what I've read about Bigfoot, he is a timid creature that is required to stay away from humans. I think if sasquatch exists in general, that the species has a keen sense of radar for humans and is also required through fear or genetic programming, to flee or otherwise not cohabit with humans.

join