It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Poem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
A little story you might like...

I met my brother Demetrius, also known as Demetri, on August 8, 1990. This is not his real name because we could never pronounce his real name. He's a person from another world, here as the representative of his race, working with a crew of his own and together with all the other representatives and crews of the 218 races visiting Earth. At that time, not all the visiting races were working together here, but now they are, due to the efforts of the founding thirty races, including Demetri's. He and I are siblings because in my first life I was a member of his race and family- we had the same parents. We worked together then, and we work together between worlds now. He has never died before, and I am in my fifth life, my fourth on Earth.

Demetri was the fifth alien person my husband and I had met since May 12th, and the one that struck me the most, even of all we have met since. Before this, I was mostly baffled by our alien contacts, and afraid of how they looked and how they popped in and out. But meeting this person was a profound discovery of myself, of my life as soul, as spirit. And this showed me something not just about myself, but about absolutely everybody in all the Universes as spirit, not just body and physical consciousness. We all originate from God, no matter where we may have been in life or what point on the evolutional ladder.

Do you know what your spirit is doing right now? Or before your body was conceived by your earthly parents? Have you ever had a "spiritual" experience, be it with a human or another species? What is the difference?

The separation we struggle to understand as humans is not between us and advanced races of life, it's in our own naturally primitive lack of awareness between body and spirit. Those of us who have personal alien contact are related, either directly or through our earth ancestors, to an alien race.

As Jack and I got to know Demetri over the next few weeks, my feelings only intensified and even overwhelmed me. So I wrote this humble poem for him. Afterwards, he answered some of my questions.

Demetri, my friend, ever gentle and kind,
Although we've just met, you are long on my mind.
I am so glad to know you by this name you chose,
It speaks of pure love and a safe place that God knows.
I don't know where you live or what your world looks like,
If you have a house, if there are trees, what you eat,
If you have children, a wife, what your age is,
If you cry, if you struggle, make love, regret…
I just know what I feel. And this feeling is real.
It’s of deep love and longing for you.
I will always miss you, but mostly I'm sure,
I will always have you, as I have now and more.
Love, Nancy

*****Some of you will understand this and some of you won't. My point of view is that we are all the same, and what is happening within our race upon meeting our neighboring races is normal for us as humans, whether we recognize this as a moment in our evolution or not.

[edit on 1/29/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What a beautiful poem ES. Good job
! Did you ever get the chance to share this poem with Demetri?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thanks, Striker. Yes I'm sure he heard me thinking as I wrote it.

Soon after and over time he and other of our contacts answered many of the things Jack and I wondered about them. I met Demetri's wife too. She looks just like him but the sensation of her presence is different.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
did you meet them physically or spiritually?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
waffleprime

Both. Personal alien contact is always on a spiritual level, and sometimes also on a physical level. This is mostly because our biology is different and we cannot share the same atmosphere.

There are technological ways the alien races have to "seemingly" be with us physically, some dimensional, but it's easier on us and safer for the alien races to just meet with us spiritually. Besides, that's how we are being taught all about how it happens with us, it avoids a lot of extra problems and misunderstandings, and we are more willing and able to accomplish more.

When they come to where we are, they are usually out of body. And when we go onto their crafts, we are usually out of body. Or everyone is out, wherever we meet.

When the alien races meet with each other, that is the way they do it then also. They are as alien to each other as any of them are to us.

PS You know, when you and I meet, we are meeting spiritually as well as physically, but we are only normally aware of the physical. It is because of the advanced races' abilities that they can help us be more aware of them spiritually than we can normally achieve on our own. They do this for us for the purpose of teaching us about it.

When humans are participating in some activity with alien life spiritually that we do not need to know or learn about on a physical level, they do not add the unnecessary burden of knowing on us. For must humans, even one alien experience is truly a lifelong burden. Most don't want it and don't want to know about it.

To support lifelong, progressive contact, we have to know only what we can handle a little at a time on top of the stress of our everyday human lives.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
not meaning to downplay your belief in anyway..but, this would be referred to "astral plaining" the coined term. but, please I'm not trying to be insultive mind you, merely a humble skeptic, as I am quite the spiritualist myself. how do you achieve this supposed nirvana, where you can pass over to the "netherrealm" at will?

[edit on 29-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Roses are red,
violets are blue,
I've never met an alien,
and neither have you!

I hope you all enjoyed it. It took me several weeks. But as an artist it sometimes takes a while for your next masterpiece to come together, ya know?

But on a serious note... I enjoyed your post and your poem, as always, Earth Sister. You tolerate a lot of morons and disbelievers on here and yet you still continue to tell your story. I admire and respect you for that. Most people would have thrown in the towel by now and walked away. Yet you've kept your head up throughout all the name calling and immature arguing. Keep up the good work, and keep telling your story to everyone!

-Rasputin13

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
waffleprime

I am not offended by questions or disbelief. I know that what happens to me and my husband, and to the extent it happens, is not happening to everyone even among most who have alien contact. I would question and be skeptical of anybody about it if it was not happening to me. In fact, I am often skeptical of others anyway.

Jack and I don't use the terms astral plaining, nirvana or netherrealm but what we are doing may be what you mean by those. It can happen either by our achieving it ourselves, or our alien contacts cause it in us, or both. With Jack and I, it's usually both. We have spiritual experiences with all kinds of beings, not just our alien contacts. Most often it's with our alien contacts. Next often is with humans who have died. Once in a while it's with our Angels too, and sometimes any at the same time.

To get into a state of mind to become aware on our own at the moment or recall something past from other states of consciousness, we relax and clear our minds as in meditation. Being related to an advanced race, we have inherited some abilities of them and can usually achieve more awareness than we would expect on our own. Deep meditation feels like being asleep physically while acutely aware mentally. With practice we learned that we can get there quickly and without laying down or closing our eyes.

An important element to developing the connection between our states of consciousness is to be as clean, natural and balanced as we can, body mind and spirit. This means avoiding harmful substances, eating healthy foods, exercising, relaxing and otherwise being stress free mentally and physically. Not easy to achieve or maintain on Earth, with the way humans normally live.

Exactly how this works physiologically, I could not describe. But we find ourselves there and together, experiencing it together. Our bodies usually remain where we left them and we can feel a duality, aware of both places at one time. Jack's abilities are beyond mine and he is able to get to it faster, communicate and understand alien telepathy more clearly, and recall more content of the events than I can. This shows us how personal ability plays a part in what humans retain no matter what the encounter, and why so many other alien contactees can be there with us, with the alien races, but then physically recall nothing of it.

The alien races tell us that it is our personal ability that makes us good for this role of helping others, but that it is mostly how much "by heart and soul" that we want to do it and why, that we can. They trust us with information to be honest and forthcoming about it, so they give us as much as we can handle. They keep us on course and help us understand what is happening by showing us the things we need to know in order to show others on Earth who are struggling with their alien experiences.

Our alien contacts always try to plan meetings ahead and warn us first, but no matter what frame of mind we are in, or how busy we are with something at the time, like driving or working, when they want us for something immediately, they just come get us, ready or not. If it's necessary or helpful, they let us or cause us to retain it on this level.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thank you, Rasputin13, Continental Lover. Very kind of you to say.

I will never stop sharing my point of view. There is every reason to continue and none to stop. I am happy just being tolerated.

If I wanted everyone's approval that would make it easy to get myself rich, famous and popular. I would just keep saying what the people think they already know. I could add some lust and gore and pretend to know every answer. They would love me.

I think about how valuable it would have been to me if I'd had somebody to help me and show me what was happening and why, when I was a child having these kinds of spiritual experiences. My spiritual friends had to stop visiting me or else they would have ruined my life because of the conflict they caused when I started telling other people about them.

Now I watch many alien contactees losing their way, sucking up all the popular untruths about the alien races, and their courses with the alien races stop right as they start. And their friends and families being embarrassed by them, turning their backs on them, calling them liars, or trying to console them for being victims of alien life and outcasts of society.

It is still extremely difficult for the alien races to find people able and willing to work progressively with them. The aliens are fine in our own minds once we get to know them, if we last that long, but dealing with the humans about it can be devastating.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hi EarthSister, i enjoyed you post.

Quick question though: Does this mean out of the 218 visiting races that we are the most primitive. I guess it is sort of implied, i guess what i meant to aks is: If you know of any races not visiting Earth are we the most primitive?

I can definately see this as a possibility as narrow minded as we can be as a race. I find it very interesting that the other races seem to be watching over us in a sense. Kind of cool.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Uber Fr0g

Yes, we are more primitive than all of the races that visit Earth. They are hundreds of thousands, to millions to billions of earth years further/longer evolved than we are. They are older and share some benefits of experience, knowledge and technologies between them.

Primitive races cannot travel to the degree it takes to visit neighboring worlds, or are not allowed to. They are not considered advanced until they achieve that kind of travel and are trustworthy to travel.

The oldest race visiting Earth is over 6 billion years, all from around and close by us in our galaxy, most from our own arm Orion and just a few from close by in the neighboring two arms.

The oldest race in our Union area of five galaxies is 16 billion. The Union consists of over 5200 advanced races, and primitive races like us are not participating or counted as members of the Union yet.

There are 103 other races in our galaxy that are at about the equivalent point of evolution we are at, having their own organization of neighboring visiting races formed for them. Each is unique, and how they are approached is based on their own nature and society. Not many races have the difficulties we humans on Earth are having with accepting other life.

It's true that the visiting races are watching over us, but they cannot just interfere. This is our own race and world, and there are Universal laws about what they can do within their jurisdiction as professional representatives of their own races under the Union.

However, they certainly can stop us from destroying our entire race and world and intend to if that becomes necessary.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hello,

Nice to see you again, I liked your poem. You've answered many of my questions before so here's another one for you-

What is your opinion of the Serpo Project? I'm sure you've seen the massive thread here on this forum.

Thanks in advance, if that question is too off topic from your original post then you don't have to answer.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hi, Nova. Nice to see you again too.

It is plainly clear to me that the stories of "Project Serpo, The Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program" are diabolically crafted, baited with elements of popular obvious truths and cultivated into a fascinating, intricate diversion of intellectual confusion designed to preoccupy the faithful and ultimately discredit the whole to a reasonable society.

It works so well every time because the stories only have to be as interesting as the foolish are misinformed.

top topics

join