It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implants...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Is there any way to know or find out if you have an implant?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Do you have stange unexplained body scars or marks?

Do you have a certain ringing in your ears on an infrequent basis?

Then welcome to the club. You are not worthy of their best efforts at control. Human robots do not need implants.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Does the airport metal detector keep going off every time despite the fact you've already emptied your pockets of everything metallic?

No, but seriously, as THENEO said, scars you don't recall receiving would be a place to start, and x-rays have a tendancy to show them up.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Do you think I could get an implant that makes my allergies go away?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I do have ringing in my ears every now and then. Also I can tell whenever a tv is turned on in the house without the volume up but I supose that is just human nature. I was just wonerdering if aliens or the government was putting implants in anyone would there be anyway to check yourself.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayon
Do you think I could get an implant that makes my allergies go away?

I'm sure if you ask them nicely they might. It can't be very often they get asked by the abductee: " 'scuse me mate, any chance you could sort out my allergies while you're at it? "

(I know how you feel, mine have been goin nuts lately
)

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nepok
I do have ringing in my ears every now and then. Also I can tell whenever a tv is turned on in the house without the volume up but I supose that is just human nature. I was just wonerdering if aliens or the government was putting implants in anyone would there be anyway to check yourself.

Thats just in my opinion that we are detecting an electric field whatever it happens to me my brothers t.v goes into standby or something and it irritates me constantly.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sorry nepok,

meant to say that you ARE WORTHY of their control.

some good points made here about implants.

may I also suggest watching certain segments of the TV series 'Taken' where the subject of certain types of implants were discussed in a so-called fictional setting of course. The topic came up near the end of the series. I sure hope they put it out on video, was good stuff!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just remembered,

sometimes I can hear the audio of a TV from floors away when it is really quiet and I am trying to sleep.

Sounds like it is in the same room!

Bizarre, nothing can drown out the sound either. I have tried different things when this happens.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That just sounds like hollow walls to me mate.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Regular pockets of missing time can be a clue.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Is there any way to know or find out if you have an implant?

Yeppers here are some sites to help you determine if you are an abductee

Abductee Test
One more

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
My home web page click on the "masonic" link on the bottom right picture

Click on the pic with the red triangle thingy

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I has a small perfectly circular disc in my right shin just under the skin, it is probably no more than 3mm in diameter and is wafer thin, always wondered what it could be. When I say circular I mean it is an absolute perfect circle

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   

hey, same thing happends to me, it sounds like a very high pichted like "ringing" dose this happen to anyone els?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I get the high pitched hearing-test-like ringing in my ears from time to time, and I know a lot of other people that do as well. I also have some small degree of tinnitus (permanent ear ringing), so I hear ringing constantly if I pay attention to it. I do not think this is any sign of abduction rather just part and parcel of being a human with our imperfect bodies.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The high pitched ringing could just simply be tinnitus. It's a pretty common condition. Some people have it 24/7 and some people get it on and off.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
to me happends around serten tv sets, at my school i can be like 70 feet away and hear the ringing

maybe just crappy tv's?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
dmsoldier, I know exactly what you mean....but I thought everyone hears that? how can anyone not?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
me to, but i asked my friends they siad they dint hear anything ok lets add that to my lest

broke both knees (running down hill=land slide and falling off a revean on bike)
sliped a disk in my back
had to have operation to my stomeck (almost died)
survived a fire when i was 4
colorblind
ate some nasty pills when i was 6 almost died was in hosptical for 4 months
survived a carreck that killed 2 of my friends
almost got kidnapped
hearing wierd ringing noises from waked tv's

and how old you think i am?

top topics

join