It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Object in front of Sun in photo

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
IT could be a photo taken during the transit of venus last year?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
DING DING...

I think Mizar has it!
I forgot about that..
Transit

Check out the top pic there..

Also explains why Drudge pulled it...

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
it couldnt be planet x any ways its not suppossed to arrive until 2012 and its supposed to pass like moon close to the earth so it would have to be a heck of alot bigger dot to be Naibiru.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoLaR513
it couldnt be planet x any ways its not suppossed to arrive until 2012 and its supposed to pass like moon close to the earth so it would have to be a heck of alot bigger dot to be Naibiru.

Im intrested to know,what information you have on Planet X.

Who told you its return in 2012?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thats just stuff I got from reading about the sumerians. Ummmm let me see its been awhile. Their calender is based on 3,600 year cycles that are based on the number of years it takes for Nibiru to orbit the sun. According to the 3,600 year cycle 2012 is the end and planet x will be visiting.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There is no question in my mind that this is the transit of venus. Do we have a date in which thephoto was taken? If so then we can be sure. The transit of venus was a major event that hasntheppend seince the 1800's and there would be a mass of pictures cruizing on the internet.

OH NO HERE IT IS AGAIN!!!!

Too big but best example: www.pa.msu.edu...

[edit on 2/2/2006 by Mizar]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Planet X is an interesting theory but I believe that is is a sunspot.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I clearly stated that it wasnt Nibiru,it is clearly transit of venus.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hmmm i guess it was just the venus transit.

If Planet X does exsist..i sure hope it would come alot sooner then 2012.

There are just to many bad things that can happen inbetween now and then.

We could all be dead by 2007,who knows.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

[edit on 2-2-2006 by MagicPriest420]

Very optimistic! If it is swinnging by we should be able to see it approaching in a few years. Well before 2012.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by SoLaR513]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Unlike what most people think..ive read that Nibiru has a orbit it follows..but it doesnt always stick to that certain path.

Like if there was a war..in a part of our galaxy then Nibiru would leave its orbit ,and go in to assit in the battle.

Then it can return back to its orbit.

Since earth is close to reaching its next level..I think the nibiruans are planning on arriving sooner then 2012,to help our ascension..hopefully its sometime this year or next.

If the world is close to destroying itself ffrom natural occurences..then they would probably step in ,out of concern for us..and sweep us away to nibiru.

Its all just wishfull thinking.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I read alot of that stuff while researching the sumerians. I dont know if any of that is true but it is difficult to just dismiss the sumerians they had their crap together. I mean they freaken invented writing and law and government.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I read alot of that stuff while researching the sumerians. I dont know if any of that is true but it is difficult to just dismiss the sumerians they had their crap together. I mean they freaken invented writing and law and government.

Yea there is a ton of stuff written about Nibiru.

Some websites says its not real..others say its real..some say they are coming to kill us..and other say they are heer to help us.

I guess we will wait and see.

If it deosnt happen this year..im placing my bets on 2012.

Damn thats so far away.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well Nibiru was the home planet of the sumerian's sun gods. These gods imparted wisdom on the people. Not something a malicious race would do. If they were farming us as cattle the best thing to do would be to deny us education. Why would they teach us all this stuff so we we could build things like nukes and what not if they were planning on coming back to conquer us? That would not be very strategic for such an intelligent race,again if they were planning to conquer us. They taught us agriculture. If we were food to the gods they would still be feeding us.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Well Nibiru was the home planet of the sumerian's sun gods. These gods imparted wisdom on the people. Not something a malicious race would do. If they were farming us as cattle the best thing to do would be to deny us education. Why would they teach us all this stuff so we we could build things like nukes and what not if they were planning on coming back to conquer us? That would not be very strategic for such an intelligent race,again if they were planning to conquer us. They taught us agriculture. If we were food to the gods they would still be feeding us.

Lol naw man,i dont believe they are against us.

They gave us the foundations for living.They are good people.

When we became smart enough to live on our owns ..thats when they left us alone..but they havent forgotten about us.

I think its time for us..to make that next step..and without them we cant make it.

Just like without "them" noah would have died in the flood,but they spared his life..because they actaully do care about us.

When they finally do show themselves, im sure our goverments will tell everyone they are coming to invade us..but that wont be the truth at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think we agree here at least to some respect on certain points. I am very interested to see if they show up. Ronald Reagan said it would take outside forces to BRING US TOGETHER.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I think we agree here at least to some respect on certain points. I am very interested to see if they show up. Ronald Reagan said it would take outside forces to BRING US TOGETHER.

I wonder what Ronald Reagan knew about these "outside forces"?

was he talking about aliens or something?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
yes I believe thats exactly what he was referring to. Alien intervention that will in some way unite the people of earth.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Any planet coming close to earth would kill us.
Any planet coming close to earth in the next couple years would have been visible for quite some time now

You're wishing we could all be dead by this year because we could all be dead by next year? That doesn't make sense...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmind

what if a cosmic alignment brings a planet out of one dimension and into ours for a few years ........an alignment that opens a window in space allowing a new star and orbiting moons and planet...to crash through in a cosmic trafic jam designed to bring balance to the Universe.....pretty big.....check out nibirushock2010

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join