It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reader Not Writer But!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:
DJJ

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
as an avid fan of this site i do alot of reading of all subjects and come to the conclusion that america is the bad apple of this world do you agree

Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: ATS Freshman’s Forum – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

DJJ

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i`ll stick to reading

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Aww, don't get discouraged so quickly! What do you think is the most convincing line of evidence that suggests that America is the NWO? Or do you think that America is a front/tool used by the NWO? What do you see the NWO as?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ok. Nygdan, you just adopted the newbie. Teach him the ways of the Write Side. Make him strong with the Farce.

Use this thread as the classroom. Who knows, maybe it'll become a legend among threads!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJJ
as an avid fan of this site i do alot of reading of all subjects and come to the conclusion that america is the bad apple of this world do you agree

Hey DJJ, I'm kinda the same as u, I have posted a few msgs here and there, but am not one of the avid writers. I'll make an effort to express my ideas more if u do...
I've one of those 'lurkers' for a little while anyways... But that just beats the purpose of 'collective thinking' i suppose. Dont worry. I'm guilty as sin of this aswell..

Personally I think the government of all countries are run by something or someone somewhere (little 500 armed man pullin levers in the earths core?? doubt it but maybe...lol)

But it just seems like everywhere is kindof experiencing the same sort of direction....

Canada's new government : conservative - Large military upgrades on the adgenda

Heard something about The Pope, and Geroge bush have mentioned nwo like things in public speaches.

Or another thought, maybe the NWO is already in total power... Just the visible signs that the public would see are not in place yet. I mean, all govts are in on the same thing, just have to fight and argue and such to make everything look normal, but infact all political control has already been established. Pure speculation and I hope EVERYONE is wrong about the NWO but I fear that my hopes will be found to be nonexistant.
Lets all make a list... lol

Jt

[edit on 29-1-2006 by jta79]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In answer to the two questions, Is America the NWO and are we the bad apple of the world. Both questions are yes and no.

First, the new world order is going to be the Eastern European (Euro), China (vast natural resources untapped in Sibera and huge workfore, and by the way, capability to produce and substantial increase in population if the Chineese government so wishes. And finally, America. America provides the alien technology to manufacturing, I bring your attention, as always, to the Transducer and Transponder and their internal workings coupled with super processor computers0 You see Transducers automat everything and who has the latest, us.

Now the bad abbple question. Yes as far as the middle east goes especially after using Flanagans Neurophone en masse on the Iraqi troops broadcasting silent sound as if Allah was talking to them. They know Lucifer is coming that is why that mantra talk, humm, ect, buddist, do the gong because it blocks out the ultrasonic saturation from portable transducers. That is how is going to work. See the aliens are going to be the best conservationsts the world has ever seen. Especially in recycling because mass concerted into any substance still remains the same mass. See the Pi and Phi aspects of the Flanagan Neurophone coupled with Transducers, the big commercial ones. Hope this helps this thread become famous. Cordially, Ravenmock1

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think every country who is currently restricting freedom with anti-terrorism laws is in some way responsible for what will eventually become a police state in much of the world. Perhaps the U.S. is leading the way somewhat, but the U.K. is certainly surging ahead at the moment.

But the U.S. is causing a lot of the problems in the world by interfering with other countries...

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Is that no deal DJJ? (or have u been posting? just havnt seen u?) I've been trying. Whats up!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Of course America is the bad apple of this world. Bush would love to become the NWO, but the fact remains to be seen. I doubt anyone would ever get that powerful, but with as acceptable as everyone seems to be I guess anything is possible. I always hear the Americans complain about things, but I don't actually see them doing anything about it. United we stand, Divided we fall. It is an old saying, but it still remains true!

Also to the original poster. I too am a newbie. I loved reading the threads but never got involved until now. Don't worry too much about spelling and grammer. But keep posting!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Of course America is the bad apple of this world. Bush would love to become the NWO, but the fact remains to be seen. I doubt anyone would ever get that powerful, but with as acceptable as everyone seems to be I guess anything is possible. I always hear the Americans complain about things, but I don't actually see them doing anything about it. United we stand, Divided we fall. It is an old saying, but it still remains true!

I think its the people, the general public that needs to stand united, not of just united states. But a united union of the people of the world (sort of an anti-nwo I suppose) where instead of a few people speaking out, and millions sayin inside thier head "ya, thats totally right", everyone needs to speak their mind and educate themselfs in preparation for the future.

Also to the original poster. I too am a newbie. I loved reading the threads but never got involved until now. Don't worry too much about spelling and grammer. But keep posting!!!

One more mind to the collective mass. Great, the more educated and outspoken people there is everywhere, the more the governments of the world will have to realize that they govern us, but they are few, and we are millions and millions. Togeather we couldnt stand a chance at failing whatever obsticle may come.

We all have to stick together for the fate of humanity, because if we say nothing, we are just letting the governments continue to destroy our earth at the cost of the dollar.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by jta79]

new topics

top topics

join