It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women who have more money than Men

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
every time a woman divorces or separates from man shes legally entitled to half his superannuation.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

I remember starting the thread because there was another thread that was suggesting women were only using men for money.
I should look it up in the archives and I just wanted to spite that ideal. lol

you have raised some good questions as usual.

Truth is, I don't care about money so when I saw the other thread stereotyping women/men...it annoyed me.

If I fell in love with a person, money wouldn't be an issue and it shouldn't be. I am a gypsy at heart... I lived in my van for a while with my dog and my cat and I was so happy. Probably because I felt free. Free of materialism.

My life has been a roller coaster ride... things don't ever stay the same so even if you have met someone in your selection criteria, the chances are that it will change. You might have a career and money etc then life comes along and changes all that.

I moved house recently and I was in between houses for a week. There was a delay with moving in so I had to rough it for a week with my dog and cat. It was so hot that one night I slept in the park. LOL I couldn't get accommodation for me and my pets so hung out at the beach for most of the week.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Thurisaz

I remember starting the thread because there was another thread that was suggesting women were only using men for money.
I should look it up in the archives and I just wanted to spite that ideal. lol

you have raised some good questions as usual.

Truth is, I don't care about money so when I saw the other thread stereotyping women/men...it annoyed me.

If I fell in love with a person, money wouldn't be an issue and it shouldn't be. I am a gypsy at heart... I lived in my van for a while with my dog and my cat and I was so happy. Probably because I felt free. Free of materialism.

My life has been a roller coaster ride... things don't ever stay the same so even if you have met someone in your selection criteria, the chances are that it will change. You might have a career and money etc then life comes along and changes all that.

I moved house recently and I was in between houses for a week. There was a delay with moving in so I had to rough it for a week with my dog and cat. It was so hot that one night I slept in the park. LOL I couldn't get accommodation for me and my pets so hung out at the beach for most of the week.

Natalie,

Wow!! Like you, I've not seen your post in awhile. Also with my work schedule it is rare to have time to post on the boards..particularly of late. I've been working 12 hour shifts since back in October of last year.

As I recall...your name is Natalie...and you are down under somewhere in Aussie or New Zealand. It has indeed been awhile.

I also recall some years back that you used to post using both names at different times.

Sorry to hear that you are having difficult times...or what you call a roller coaster ride.
I recall reading a post of yours that you sometimes tire of the safe secure life of your own making. You were not kidding about this. When I read your statement or declaration of this I was a bit astounded. Perhapsed I should not have been.

I believe there is some truth you your statement about lightening up ones material possessions. I could use some of that here. Occasionally I get frustrated and begin filling my truck up with stuff I need to get rid of and take it to an apartment dumpster.
I am about to begin once again one of those cleaning up ...lightening up cycles..getting rid of alot of stuff.

I do seem to be noticing that alot more ..about males who cannot seem to hold down paying jobs. They have long resumes of all the jobs they have worked.
I dont believe it bodes well for them in the long run if they ever try to settle down with a woman. Nor for the women or women and children does it bode well.

Gotta get some more sleep. I have to go into work at 6 pm tonight and work till 6am. It is going to be a long week of this stuff and perhapsed the weekend coming up as well.

Good to see your post again. I did not think that yours would be the reply to my recent post. I was quite surprised and pleased.

Take care Natalie,
Orangetom/Phil

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

you have a good memory. Yes my name is Natalie and I live in Australia... land down under lol

the first 10 minutes of the roller coaster ride was emotional and difficult but now.. I find life is exciting. Whether I am on the way up or on the way down, it is always interesting.

so good to see you on the boards. Take care of yourself and don't work too hard.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

oh just to add my afterthought:

I have friends with University degrees that can't get work!

Science degrees, Law degrees and so on. Some of my friends have got the qualifications but not their health.

John Lennon said, “Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”

and that is so true!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NJE777

Thank god you realized your genes were not needed for future use. Please be as independent as you can and do not ask or use men for anything even if it means your car and house and anything else you use in daily life could not have existed without a mans brain.

And please stay single.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NJE777

You are my ideal woman

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t

omg the post was written in 2006 and in response to an idiot who was stereotyping women and men.

the post written by me in 2006 was satirical and sarcastic.

I tried to find the other post but the archive search feature is gone now...

so if you bothered to read the other replies... you will see it for what it is.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Did you get mad? LOL!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t

LOL

No I didn't.

Did my response come across like that? I thought your reply was funny... of course women need a man for reproduction. lol

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I was hoping to educate. eh I bet you did get a little ticked.

You was hoping people read through the thread rather just responding to the op at it's raw form.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I have never seen this thread before, I wasn't even a member back then.
But I recently ran into another poster on this forum who asserted that women are pretty much only into men for money, so the silly stereotypes continue to exist.
But they most often spew out of envious bitter men who are having trouble seducing women for other reasons they don't want to admit to themselves.

The same way some women will sit there and say another female only got a raise, or a certain mate, because of her looks, or that she slept her way up (despite all the obvious ways she actually did superior work, or have a more interesting and fun personality).

It's easier to snear nonsense than to face your weaknesses and put effort into developing qualities.

I know lots of couples in which the woman makes much more money than the husband and they don't have any problems with that. The husbands are quite proud of their women and verbal about it. Afterall, she is awesome, and she chose him, which says something about him- they still turn that into food for their ego.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NJE777

Woman who sleep their way to high paid positions, they do exist!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join