It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Hopefully* Video of Flight 77 hitting Pentagon soon to be released.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Keeping up to date with the work carried out by www.flight77.info, it looks like there may be light at the end of the tunnel.
As some will already know there is a CD-ROM in existance holding never seen before images of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.
It has been withheld up until now due the upcoming court case of Zacarias Moussaoui to be used as evidence to help convict him, but with the case out of the way there will no longer be any excuse to continue witholding the images.
This could undoubtedly help to prove once and for all what actually happened on that day and what actually hit. Though obviously, as it is being used in evidence in this manner there is little doubt what the images will show.
Still, I think we can all assume that seeing them will not cause an end to debate as there will be new discussions relating to the authenticity of the images.

jury selection in zacarias moussaoui's sentencing hearing begins feb 6th. at this hearing the govt will show the jury the CDROM they have of flight 77 impacting the pentagon. it's the govt's hope that these graphic images (having never been seen before) will help shock the jury into delivering the death sentence to moussaoui (the so-called '20th hijacker')...

i speculate that the judge in our lawsuit has been waiting so many months to make his final ruling due to the coming moussaoui trial. once the govt shows the video to the jury, that will end their argument for not giving us the CDROM. this may actually be the situation. if so, say HELLO to the soon-to-be rejuvenated 911 truth movement.
www.flight77.info...

[edit on 29-1-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
You think it'll make a difference? The people that don't want to believe it's a 757 will say that the gov't has had the tape so long that it would be simple for them to fake it, and the people that believe it WAS a 757, are already convinced they know the truth, so it won't matter to them that it shows a 757.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You think it'll make a difference? The people that don't want to believe it's a 757 will say that the gov't has had the tape so long that it would be simple for them to fake it.

I think it'll make a difference, I am for example not sure what hit the pentagon so I would love to see a video with 757 hitting it, really. Believe me it is easier to conform with official 9/11 story, you feel better you know..

I don't think that with current av editing technology they're able to fake it properly in way that professional av people don't realize that the video is faked

[edit on 2006-1-29 by zer69]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
i wonder where the footage was supposed to come from - more pentagon security cam images or maybe its the garage or hotel over the road's security cam footage and if not them, why can they not be brought into the trial also?

also, is there not a case for withholding evidence here as i dont remember it mentioning a cd with footage in the 911 report

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Unless this is crystal clear video that captures the impact in full people are going to cry wolf.

The pathetic effort we have already had from the pentagon security tapes dosen't exactly inspire confidance.

Im not convinced they couldn't fake it, they have had alot of time. I don't think we can put this beyond the reach of technology, even if the professionals dont believe it it doesnt really matter because the mainstream media will portray it as hard evedance and your average joe will take it as fact.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
that CD rom will never see the light of day unless it catagorically shows 757.

and while obviously i don't believe there was a 757 at the pentagon.....

even if there was.......as skepticO keeps pointing out...............

that does not in anyway disprove inside job.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What they really need to release are the WTC blueprints and some actual mathematics to back up what was physically observed there.

All this Pentagon b.s. is just taking away from the most obvious issues, and if they release some tapes showing a 757 then, by association, the whole movement is going to be embarrassed.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yes, wouldn't the release of this cd rom, if it shows a 757 clearly, be a way for them to say "hey look, we told you all the conspiracy people were crazy"? I'm wondering why they haven't done that already?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Yes, wouldn't the release of this cd rom, if it shows a 757 clearly, be a way for them to say "hey look, we told you all the conspiracy people were crazy"? I'm wondering why they haven't done that already?

Because they don't have to appeal to what are a realistically small minority of people.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Probably because they didn't want to play all of their cards too early. Things are just getting heated up with all the Ph. D.'s starting to jump on board the WTC demo case. A video showing a 757 would serve to distract from the WTC and at the same time discredit the demo case.

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Because they don't have to appeal to what are a realistically small minority of people.

Sources to show a "small minority" disbelieve the official story?

Basic psychology holds that you can rant all day about how many people you think believe the official story, but because YOU personally also believe it, you're an especially unlikely source of accurate information, especially considering you have no figures. We like the see in the world things that agree with us, and your statement here is a good example of that.

The only figures I know of are the CNN polls taken of New Yorkers, and they didn't exactly reflect a "small minority" disbelieving the official story.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Sources to show a "small minority" disbelieve the official story?

Basic psychology holds that you can rant all day about how many people you think believe the official story, but because YOU personally also believe it, you're an especially unlikely source of accurate information, especially considering you have no figures. We like the see in the world things that agree with us, and your statement here is a good example of that.

You always have to read into things as some sort of attack you feel you have to defend don't you

That is interesting, it gives us a view into how your mind works and how you process information based on source and not what is being said. Your reaction to other threads I have started or been in shows that as well. Such a way of thinking must hamper your judgement as you are obviously biased towards accepting information that your brain perceives as being from an alternative source, whereas it has already made it's mind up that anything you perceive as coming from an official source or one which supports the official line (or elements of it) is an attack on your belief and idea structure, or generally just perceived negatively by your mind.
You might want to address that or it will affect your reasoning ability.

I don't believe the official story, for a start, I simply believe elements of it as I have kept saying, and no I'm not going to start a thread or contribute what I think - not here anyway.
The CD-ROM specifically would prove a 757 hit the Pentagon, not that the whole thing was as described without foul play - and no serious conspiracy theorists believe in the 'No-757' idea anyway and the people that do are a relatively small minority who lack the common sense to be any sort of threat. If they were a threat then they would have done something long ago.

I think you'll find what is being done is a big push on the No-757 theory in order to gain as much attention as possible amongst the public, hence the spamming and stuff, which is working a treat. This is accompanied by other dumb theories like photoshopped aircraft, pods and missiles so that when they reveal the undesputable (to most) video of the 757 impacting the Pentagon it will render all the fiery, certain discussion of No-757 in Retardville and along with the other wild theories which educated people would find questionable anyway - make the whole, genuine, 9/11 Truth Movement look bad and like a load of Wackos. Don't be surprised if you see a lot of references to Conspiracy Sites when the new evidence comes out. It will be a beautiful opportunity to divert most of public's attention from the alternative media and ideas and make them cast a more critical eye over it in the future, even if they do get close to the truth.

Generally speaking, the number of people that actually care enough to do something and believe there was foul play are... well very small - judging from the lack of action (apart from Jones' group) and the lack of civil war. Just because people mutter they arn't happy means nothing - actions speak louder than words and all that. I don't care what your precious poll says, they are usually misleading anyway. If the figures are as amazing as you make out and people are still just carrying on regardless then that's even worse.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
it's all about the number of angles. the greater the number of different angles / camera positions they release, the more people will accept what is seen.

faking would be easy on one angle, infact it would be easy on any number of angles... a fast moving object, captured on fixed cameras... with a big explosion... sounds like something out of many sci-fi films with CGI. remember the techniques used in The Matrix to capture bullet time? why couldn't something similar be used? anyone that uses CAD will know how easy it is to create structures to any detail.

even video games nowadays are frightening realistic. the technology is there.

so, no matter what comes out, people will still conspire.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You think it'll make a difference? The people that don't want to believe it's a 757 will say that the gov't has had the tape so long that it would be simple for them to fake it

And are you saying it wouldn't?

Because....the 757 NEVER HIT THE PENTAGON.

Those videos show that the 757 never hit the pentagon, it's been....5 years, ok well almost 4 and a half, and they had plenty of time to make new videos.

They would show these to the jury no doubt, but probably never release them, because every video expert would say they are manufactured, unless the gov. is really good, got some futuristic video making tech...who knows.

But the clear fact is, if they had any clear video evidence which shows the 757 hitting the pentagon (which they dont) they would have released it straight off, why - they wouldn't even confiscate it in the first place!

Doesn't anyone here wish they suddenly received a couple of billions of dollars, so that you could hi-jack every TV station in the world, and show 9/11 documentories all day?

I do, what do ya recon the support would be after that? Why I think there would be a civil war in America!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
Doesn't anyone here wish they suddenly received a couple of billions of dollars, so that you could hi-jack every TV station in the world, and show 9/11 documentories all day?

I do, what do ya recon the support would be after that? Why I think there would be a civil war in America!

The sad thing is you probably think you are different or better than 'them'...
When the Government does exactly the same sort of thing in Iraq for instance it's bad. But I guess it's ok if it follows your own agenda? Aye comrades?
That's why people like you will never have the support of people like me...

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You always have to read into things as some sort of attack you feel you have to defend don't you

No, not really. But this particular post of yours is encroaching upon me, personally.

That is interesting, it gives us a view into how your mind works and how you process information based on source and not what is being said. Your reaction to other threads I have started or been in shows that as well. Such a way of thinking must hamper your judgement as you are obviously biased towards accepting information that your brain perceives as being from an alternative source, whereas it has already made it's mind up that anything you perceive as coming from an official source or one which supports the official line (or elements of it) is an attack on your belief and idea structure, or generally just perceived negatively by your mind.
You might want to address that or it will affect your reasoning ability.

Your whole paragraph, which is based upon the part that I emboldened, is a bunch of slinging of unsupported feces.

If there were any part of that that I could objectively address, I would. And I would appreciate it if you didn't make the belittling assumptions on what I base my judgments upon.

The rest of your post just illustrates what I was getting at:

You claim that a "small minority" disbelieve the official story, yet base that claim upon absolutely nothing but your personal opinion, which would of course be biased.

Tip: just don't make such claims, unless you have something to back them up.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The sad thing is you probably think you are different or better than 'them'...
When the Government does exactly the same sort of thing in Iraq for instance it's bad. But I guess it's ok if it follows your own agenda? Aye comrades?
That's why people like you will never have the support of people like me...

Dude, what the hell are you on about?

Are you high or something?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Tip: just don't make such claims, unless you have something to back them up.

Fine OK, here's my evidence:

President Sworn-In to Second Term

If what your saying is the case then and people voted him back in anyway - they you deserve everything you get.
Seems dumb to me that the majority of people (thinking that the Government were behind 9/11 as you suggest) voted the 'murderer' back in. Might be something you lot want to address

Where's your evidence? Don't even bother with ATS, conspiracy site polls - somehow they may be a wee bit biased..

And as I said, if any other polls are accurate, then why the hell the second term?

If you recall anyway, the remark was specific to the No-757 argument:

You seem to by attempting to broaden it's original meaning.
Still, I somehow think that the people that believe in 'No-757' are a minority. If they're not, then you might want to explain (as I keep saying) the voting and such.

Originally posted by Manincloak
Dude, what the hell are you on about?

Are you high or something?

You can't see it? You are talking about exactly the same tactics as the Government use to push their agenda.
What are you going to promote anyway? Theories which have no proof that sway people's opinons into your favour? Cause civil unrest?

You might want to check out the Government's version of what you are suggesting:

Shock and awe on the air

And you're different...... how exactly?

Sadly it seems difficult to get much info on it, but I saw a documentary about it and apparantly they broadcast TV and radio over the existing stations to bombard the civilians with their version of events.

Considering most theories about 9/11 are just that, theories, and there is no real evidence to suggest a lot of them are true - the only thing we are left with for certian is that something is not right.

But hey, I guess who cares about a little disinfo if it gets the people rallyed up together aye?

Funny, sounds like something the Government would do or say, and I thought we were supposed to be better than that ?

Seems to me a if things went the way as a lot of 9/11 Truth Seekers want, like you for instance, it would just be 'same crap - different people', so what is my incentive to support you again? What's the point of going through all the crap just to have a similar situation at the end of it?

If you want to make the world better, then you need to be better. Not use the same sleazy tactics as the 'opposition' to promote your ideas and agenda.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Happy Hannuka SHillboy !!!

Oh by the way Bush didn't 'win' his presidency he stole it ... twice. Amazing what Diebold etal will do for the Republican cause ... and sad too.

Repubicans in the Whitehouse should be swinging in front of the Hague .. and the Shillboys on this site should be charged with treason and executed.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamboni
Happy Hannuka SHillboy !!!

Oh by the way Bush didn't 'win' his presidency he stole it ... twice. Amazing what Diebold etal will do for the Republican cause ... and sad too.

Repubicans in the Whitehouse should be swinging in front of the Hague .. and the Shillboys on this site should be charged with treason and executed.

Ah!! The intellectual speaks... So please oh great one - bestow us with your words of wisdom and philosophical ideas... We all bow to the acknowledgement that great people like you helped us get to the intellectual and spiritual peak we enjoy today.
Speak great words oh mighty one, so you may guide us with your pearls of knowledge.

EDIT:

Sorry about this, I just Googled your name.. and... Well why are you named after an ice resurfacing machine? Is it something to do with acquiring that glazed look?

[edit on 4-2-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well they have had 5 years to create the perfect fake so i am sure it will look good. There is no reason for not showing it earlier if it was legit, they had no problem showing the ones flying into the towers. How was the pentagon any different?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join