It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory about Bigfoot-must read

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Vilmur

Ha!! Call the dravidians in the india caste order and ask them about the genetic hair deformity that cause hair growth all the body!!!!---mix that with the bnei-meneshe-abrahim racially mixed with the dravidians with white hasidic last names and wannabing and reproducing with the native americans or native canadians!!! - AND, what happens after 75 years of bigfoot breeding in the pacific northwest?????? Yes, the dravidians hairy mixes have kids---they make a real primate-one with long arms etc. etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

syrinx high priest
no matter the theory, you have to account for the breeding population factor. the smallest group I know of is about 35 mountain goat type animals in the western US, they are independent, and still surviving.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and say there are 30 bigfeet out there.

Yeah, the problem I have the hardest time getting around is the breeding population requirement, coupled with the sheer reported size of the things. And of course, poop.

Every once in a while a new forest mammal species will be discovered, but it's usually some tiny little deer or something. They wander around eat some of the underbrush, and you wouldn't be able to spot their poop from some other similar little deer species.

But Bigfoots are BIG. They take up a lot of space, and if you have enough of them clustered together to create a community or breeding population, they're going to have an obvious impact on the environment.

It would be nice if somebody could find one or more tucked away in the woods, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I'm a Bigfoot fan, but it's hard for me to get past the practical problems.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowXIX

You should have a look at marsupials:

www.nwcreation.net...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join