It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory about Bigfoot-must read

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You know, I read and post threads all the time on this webite and have never been able to post a new idea because of fear of judgement. So please know this is not a fact or an opnion. But just a mere thought. Lately for the last couples of days I have been reading alot about bigfoot on this website, and I also recently read something about one of hitlers scientist altering man and monkey or something, to create some super being. Ok, well I just read another thread that said that they think bigfoot is way smarter than what everyone ever thought. ( Which I find funny since no one has ever interacted with one)
But just what if hitlers scientist really did do something like that and genetically made a couple of them and then put them out in the middle of no where. Even the US. And so whatever information the got about any bigfoot was true and they really are way more intelligent than ever known, this all could make SOME sense. Just wanted to see what other people thought about the idea. And if someone has any really good articles about any scientist creating any such thing, I would be very interested in learning more.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
A few weeks ago I had a quick thought about sasquatch. There is a theory that all environments develop life to inhabit similiar niches. there were dinosaurs that were identical to dolphins, in north america we dont have monkeys, but do have squirrels and other arborial critters.
I started to wonder if maybe sasquatch type animals could maybe be not primates, but primate like descendants of bears. It would explain some of the non primate characteristics of sasquatch..or hell maybe its bob herimous. like you said not a theory just a thought.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I always wondered if Bigfoot was really the nephilim that the Old Testament talks about.
The nephilim were supposedly giants that lived in the earth and the mountains. They were the offspring of fallen angels and human women (therefore they were cursed). I always wondered if maybe Bigfoot was being protected by God and maybe God doesn't want us to catch one live (even a nice shot on film). Then again I've read theories of mystics saying Bigfoot is really an agent of Satan, sent here to make man wonder/obsess about the unknown and detract his thoughts from God.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Interesting thought, but Bigfoot's been around for quite a while.

There was a female Bigfoot captured sometime in the 1800's.
I understand it lived for quite a while in captivity.

Sightings have happened all through recorded history, both in the US and other countries.

Which makes me think Hitler and his scientists were a little late and a bit lacking in this particular area.

(Edited for spelling.)

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Desert Dawg]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What if "big-foot" is really a living ancestor to the neanderthals, you know the competing humanoid species that fought with Crow Magnum (I think?) which would later beome the human species we know today.

And because of this unfortunate heritage these "big-foots" have a born fear of "man" since man basically wiped them out. And they have been observering mankind from a distance always fearful that if man spots them that they would be killed just as their forefathers were killed.

Interesting that they have now been spotted in the south pacific / pakistan ? I just read an article about a team of scientists being sent to try and track them down. Some farmer saw three of them in a field...

Interesting if we could finally catch one, which of course "they" are probably right, the first one we come in contact with will probably be killed.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm of the thought that there may be some line along the gigantopithecus branch that is hang in/on there!

Many old "Big Foot" stories predate WWII, any spike in them during or right after WWII?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobular
I always wondered if Bigfoot was really the nephilim that the Old Testament talks about.
The nephilim were supposedly giants that lived in the earth and the mountains. They were the offspring of fallen angels and human women (therefore they were cursed). I always wondered if maybe Bigfoot was being protected by God and maybe God doesn't want us to catch one live (even a nice shot on film). Then again I've read theories of mystics saying Bigfoot is really an agent of Satan, sent here to make man wonder/obsess about the unknown and detract his thoughts from God.

Never heard that one before but I think thats a pretty good theory

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I can't see bigfoot as a half breed between a fallen angel and man. Personally, I don't think fallen Angels were all that hairy. I believe that Big Foot is a form of some Ape that has not yet been discovered.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuessWhat
You know, I read and post threads all the time on this webite and have never been able to post a new idea because of fear of judgement. So please know this is not a fact or an opnion. But just a mere thought. Lately for the last couples of days I have been reading alot about bigfoot on this website, and I also recently read something about one of hitlers scientist altering man and monkey or something, to create some super being. Ok, well I just read another thread that said that they think bigfoot is way smarter than what everyone ever thought. ( Which I find funny since no one has ever interacted with one)
But just what if hitlers scientist really did do something like that and genetically made a couple of them and then put them out in the middle of no where. Even the US. And so whatever information the got about any bigfoot was true and they really are way more intelligent than ever known, this all could make SOME sense. Just wanted to see what other people thought about the idea. And if someone has any really good articles about any scientist creating any such thing, I would be very interested in learning more.

I never heard or even thought of that. I always thought of Bigfoot of something that survived through the ages & was lucky for no direct human contact. But since Bigfoot has supposedly never been captured & is still basically a myth, The higher intelegince level might be a contribution to predicting humans action & wishing to stay out of contact.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
Interesting thought, but Bigfoot's been around for quite a while.

There was a female Bigfoot captured sometime in the 1800's.

I've never heard of a bigfoot being captured, surely this would prove that they actually exsisted.

Intresting theory about nazi monkey experiments. But I think the myth of bigfoot predates the birth of hitler. Indian tribe legends speak of wild men of the forrests and mountains which are believed to be storys of sasquetch.

Cabal X

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Desert Dawg, where did you get that info about the bigfoot captured in the 1800s?
I have an active interest in this subject as I live near the Mt StHelens area, which has frequent bigfoot sightings.
If you could prove to me they exist via the 1800s capture, It might prompt me to take the time to explore the area, one of these weekends with my video-camera.

There is one particular area called "ape cave" on the hiking maps.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Interesting theory. Major Ed Dames said on coast to coast am the other night that bigfoot and chupacabra are projected onto the planet from a monolith in space built by aliens.

Then there is this site which tells a tale of gay threesoms involving bigfoot in ancient Iraq.

Now who are you gonna believe.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by groingrinder]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinderThen there is this site which tells a tale of gay threesoms involving bigfoot in ancient Iraq.

Iraqi Soldier:
"Bigfoot was my love slave"
- I hear they keep them in "hairems"
- actually the berka is to hide the identity of Bigfoot, so Lorne Coleman won't find him

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CabalX
Intresting theory about nazi monkey experiments. But I think the myth of bigfoot predates the birth of hitler. Indian tribe legends speak of wild men of the forrests and mountains which are believed to be storys of sasquetch.

Exactly! Bigfoot legends has been around for much longer than anyone can guess (Loren Coleman's guess of 5,000 years is nothing more than a guess IMO) ... Native American Indians knew about Bigfoot long before the "pale face" arived...

But it's a new, fresh theory, GuessWhat, and for that...

You have voted GuessWhat for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonoIonic_Gold
Desert Dawg, where did you get that info about the bigfoot captured in the 1800s?

Near Yale, British Columbia Canada on June 30, 1884 a small hairy creature, nicknamed Jacko was reportedly captured. Although there is no proof it ever happend, the story refused to die and was printed in many books on the elusive Sasquatch in the 1900's. The authors were unaware of the strange circumstances surrounding the original story . Bigfoot researcher John Green has stated that he feels it was a hoax, and I agree. Not sure if this was the case you were interested in, but hope it helps.

In 1884, a young sasquatch was supposedly captured near Yale, B.C. Named Jacko, it was 4 feet 7 inches tall but he mysteriously disappeared from a transport train. Sightings continued into this century, leading to the creation of the term 'sasquatch' to name these creatures. The term is an anglicized hybrid of several aboriginal names used in B.C. for the ape creature.

Bigfoot Link with Jacko Story

As far as bigfoot goes, I think they are alien and have the ability to avoid human detection through dimension or interstellar travel( what better disguise than a cryptid). Otherwise I'm not sure how another primate could elude us for this long, even one desgined by Hitler

[EDIT- Jacko Link]

[edit on 10-2-2006 by The Zodiac]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Vilmur
There is a theory that all environments develop life to inhabit similiar niches. there were dinosaurs that were identical to dolphins, in north america we dont have monkeys, but do have squirrels and other arborial critters.

Interesting theory
Dolphins indeed evolved a body shape near identical to Ichthyosaurs even though they where not related one was a reptile the other a mammal and they were seperated by millions of years.

It seems some body shapes are very well suited for certain task and evolution can repeat itself

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by Lord Vilmur
There is a theory that all environments develop life to inhabit similiar niches. there were dinosaurs that were identical to dolphins, in north america we dont have monkeys, but do have squirrels and other arborial critters.

Interesting theory
Dolphins indeed evolved a body shape near identical to Ichthyosaurs even though they where not related one was a reptile the other a mammal and they were seperated by millions of years.

It seems some body shapes are very well suited for certain task and evolution can repeat itself

Just as a quick "money where my keyboard is" thing here is a link that explains what is called parallel evolution (sp? been out all night after a 14 hour work day)
members.aol.com...

I think this is a thought that shoul be kept in mind, regardless of the fact there is nothing to back it up. If there is a saquatch out there, we may keep missing the proof because we are looking at the finger pointing at the moon, rather than the moon its self. metaphorically speaking anyways.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   

This photo appeared in a Canadian (British Columbian I believe) newspaper in the early 1900's. I can not remember when. But I was sent the picture by a friend who researchs this issue extensively. He suspects the picture to be of a young Sasquatch as it was around 5 feet tall and something like 200 pounds, the weight is an estimation as I cannot remember the exact quote.

There is a short video of the Sasquatch that I believe to be authentic. The man who filmed it was given three polygraph tests in one day and passed them all. I have uploaded the video to yousendit and the link is below.

s12.yousendit.com...

This is a another video shot recently (Sometime in January or December, I'm uncertain of the date) in a small town in B.C. It contains what is believed to be the first recorded growl of the Sasquatch. After analyzing it I could not come up with visual of the anything other than snow falling from the trees at about the 6 foot mark. However, I am a musician and I have analyzed the sound to the best of my ability with a few features of an audio program I have. It appears to me that based on the tonal variation in the sound that it is indeed that of a living creature. As above I have uploaded it onto yousendit.

s27.yousendit.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'm on lunch at work at the mo, and don't have time to find a link.

But the pic you think is a real Jay, I'm 99.5% sure it's a fake.

Something to do with a smaller monkeys head on an orngutans body.

I will try and find a link tonight. Anyone else read about this?

CabalX

[edit on 10-2-2006 by CabalX]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CabalXBut the pic you think is a real Jay, I'm 99.5% sure it's a fake.
[edit on 10-2-2006 by CabalX]

I didn't state that I thought the pic to be authentic, I was posting it as a possible related image to the above story mentioned. The backround scenery doesnt look like anywhere in B.C...It looks more like that of Africa, but it is somewhat hard to tell given it is black and white and a very small section of land.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join