It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More info on "Badgeman"? Tippet??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hello all..

I have seen the website that "exposes" officer Tippet as the Grassy Knoll shooter and find that very interesting. I have wondered for many years exactly what the connection between Oswald and Tippet was and this could very well be it. I actually doubt that it was Oswald that shot Tippet but that's another post, maybe.

Does anyone else have any thoughts, ideas or websites that indicate that Tippet was, in fact, part of the "team"?

Thanks in advance....

Mike

[edit on 28-1-2006 by zorton]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I actually doubt that it was Oswald that shot Tippet

I think Tippett was involved and was killed to shut him up just like Oswald was killed. I absolutely do not believe Tippett was shot by Oswald. I think Tippett was another in a long line of patsies!! Maybe Jack Ruby shot Tippett also....he seemed to be one of the "cleaners" on duty for the assassination.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Anything was possible in that town.

JFK fired CIA deputy director Charles Cabbell in 1962. At the time of the assasination Charles' brother earl was mayor of Dallas. After being fired Charles worked for Robert Maheau.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I recently saw a documentary on the Discovery Channel. It used current tech to disprove many of the conspiracy theories related to the JFK assassination. A team of scientists even recreated the entire "magic bullet" scenario with just one bulllet, and the wounds were almost exactly identical to the wounds in the real tragedy.

The "badgeman" conspiracy was also disproven. The documentary interviewed many video analysts that compared the proportions of the human figure to other things in the photo, and they also recreated the photo with actors and the same model camera. Their conclusion was that the badgeman was much too small and much too high up to be an actual person. The so called assassin was dismissed as just a regualr bush distorted by film.

Call me crazy, but I agree with them. The scientists in this documentary had much more evidence, education, and technology to tackle this consipracy than other self-proclaimed consipracy theorists. Their info was extraordinary and every step they took was backed up by eyewitness accounts, actual evidence, and many other scientists putting their professions on the line by agreeing with the conclusion. They even recreated the "magic bullet" theory with just an ordinary bullet. The two bullets also were identical before and after the shooting, which was astonishing.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueSoldier
I recently saw a documentary on the Discovery Channel. It used current tech to disprove many of the conspiracy theories related to the JFK assassination. A team of scientists even recreated the entire "magic bullet" scenario with just one bulllet, and the wounds were almost exactly identical to the wounds in the real tragedy.

The "badgeman" conspiracy was also disproven. The documentary interviewed many video analysts that compared the proportions of the human figure to other things in the photo, and they also recreated the photo with actors and the same model camera. Their conclusion was that the badgeman was much too small and much too high up to be an actual person. The so called assassin was dismissed as just a regualr bush distorted by film.

Call me crazy, but I agree with them. The scientists in this documentary had much more evidence, education, and technology to tackle this consipracy than other self-proclaimed consipracy theorists. Their info was extraordinary and every step they took was backed up by eyewitness accounts, actual evidence, and many other scientists putting their professions on the line by agreeing with the conclusion. They even recreated the "magic bullet" theory with just an ordinary bullet. The two bullets also were identical before and after the shooting, which was astonishing.

I want to agree with you on your beliefs, but there are a few things still not sorted out.
I've visited the area and I'm with you on the lack of proof of any person at the picket fence in any of the photographs.
But it's the witnesses I have a problem with... they commented that there were people up there immediatley after the tragedy and those people haven't all been identified.

I know that one witness was 'flashed' a secret service or a FBI badge and this may indicate that if there were law officials in the car-park behind the monument, they certainly would have spotted anything unusual that looked like shady characters with rifles.
Unless they were also in on it... and then we're off again.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This JFK conspiracy is like flogging a dead horse. People are going around in circles viewing and reviewing the so-called evidence, such as blurry photographs and magical bullets...

And before you think I'm simply criticizing the JFK conspiracy without any knowledge of it, think again. I've seen all of the data, I've watched the video five dozen times, and I've watched four documentaries on it. I've also checked out a few of the threads on ATS about it. I honestly think that John F. Kennedy was assassinated by one self-acting gunman, which (if you look at America's presidential history) has happened many times.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I honestly think that John F. Kennedy was assassinated by one self-acting gunman, which (if you look at America's presidential history) has happened many times.

Isn't that a little too convenient? You think ALL these assassinations (and let's include RFK and MLK here), and attempts (and let's throw in George Wallace just for giggles) were ALL done by lone assassins and NONE of them involved conspiracies? Do you also believe in Santa Claus?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorton

I believe Tippitt could be the Grassy Knoll gunman it would explain way he was killed better than the official story.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
hi are you talking about Morningstar`s site because i ve been there and have to say i was not impressed i can`t see how he shoots kennedy & makes it to the part part of town where hes shot by oswald in time ,as for the discovery channel proving the magic bullet theory that was a load of bull ,i don`t trust it.jfk was killed by a conspiracy but tippet was not part of it imo.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueSoldier

I am a former U.S.Army Ranger Captain who has qualifed expert with any weapon the army issued me. I have served in combat and let me just say Oswald could not make those shots. I currently work for NASA as a photographic analysis expert. The badge man photos have not been disproven. For other photographic analysis experts as qualifed as there photographic analysis experts disagree with there findings. Someday the truth will come out, I doubt if I will be alived to see it. For like the distruction of the dinosaurs, it may be eons for we know what really happen. We still dont know or agree what caused the distruction of the dinosaurs.

new topics

top topics

join