It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oblivion, where art thou???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I want it now!!! But there are no Xbox 360s about either!!!. And they keep advertising the 360 to keep taunting us.
I HATE MICROSOFT. I'M SEVERELY PISSED OFF.
I want to play Oblivion. It's not very fair I don't think. Anyone else agree?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Would you rather they release a buggy POS?

Frankely I'm glad it got pushed back as that is going to be a seriously kick ass game.

The earliest estimate for a release date is in March. And get teh PC version as they will be releasing expansions which will not make it to the XBox.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Heh. Even Morrowind had it's flaws.
I guess I can wait awhile.
It's Microsoft I'm most unhappy with. How the hell could they not make enough consoles. It'd have been a better idea to wait a year and make enough. :/

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Because they are causing artificial demand so they hold back a few thousand units and sell them on Ebay through various shady sources. Sony did the same thing with PS2. Also Morrowind on the XBox froze so much that I just sold it and bought the PC version which had moddablilty and 2 expansions which never reached the XBox. My Character is currently level 82
And all the BIG BUGS were fixed on the PC version through patchs.

www.gametrailers.com...

www.gametrailers.com...

Drool over these a couple hundred times to tide you over
It's what I've been doing

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
2 expansions which never reached the XBox.

Anyone home? Obviously not, those expansions did come out for the Xbox! The Game of the Year edition.

I can't wait for Oblivion either, normally I like online games, but with Oblivion, oh!!! It's gonna pwn.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I did not know that. No need to be insulting.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sorry. I didn't mean to be, I'm dearly sorry. I just found it a bit surprising, everyone knows about GOTY!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yeah. It's really awesome. Still sometimes freezes or I get stuck halfway down a mountain, but the game is great. I can't wait for Oblivion. But at least the video clips will tide me over for a bit. Hey, does the PC version have some sort of map editor in Morrowind?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yeah, it does, it's called the Construction Set and it's bloody hard to use! I've made a few simple mods in it, but nothing to spectacular. Nearly anythings capable in it though, people have even went as far to make their own massive islands, complete with towns, quest and NPCs. Crazy cool.

The CS is only for the PC version though, which is a shame.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Just a side note here.I heard that If you leave a disc in the xbox 360 that it melts the cd after a while.Now that would suck man.!!!

So its better to wait longer anyway.Hopefully this is either not true or will be fixed soon!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I havn't heard of them melting, but when I took my CoD2 out after about 15 hours of solid playing, it had a crack in it, though it could have been there beforehand, I doubt it because as soon as I got home on release I put it in and played and played and played.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Oblivion...will pwn...beyond all recognizable belief. Everything is cutting edge. I personally LOVED morrowind, and currently hold a character at 234. I am teh pwns. But Oblivion will be great, with its upgraded combat system, and new radiant AI. No comparison.

new topics

top topics

join