It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Security Breach???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I came across this article today and found it to be very concerning. Has anyone else heard this news or know of anything going on?

Here is the article:
www.cryptomundo.com...

They say it wasn't human, they don't really know what it could be, but why would "Bigfoot" breach one of the nation's second largest chemical weapons facility??? And be in a pack of three???

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
C.

Very curious! At a large bio weapons storage facility like that one; you would expect every square inch to be under video surveillance, but no mention. Surely a mystery, and probably one that will never be solved, as supersecret installations like that one, don't reveal much about their operations.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I never considered that idea. Just assumed he was just a big ape!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Isn't it a pretty long stretch to turn this event into a Bigfoot sighting? I can see the headlines now. Bigfeet recruited by al-Qaeda for Espionage!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yes, something is happening. Maybe the pole shift has got the big guys upset enough to come out of hiding. It's possible that someone is using sophisticated tech to appear like a bigfoot in order to do their dirty deeds and keep us looking the wrong way.

Originally posted by

GradyPhilpott

Isn't it a pretty long stretch to turn this event into a Bigfoot sighting? I can see the headlines now. Bigfeet recruited by al-Qaeda for Espionage!

Inserting bigfoot in there causes just enough distraction to block the thought process of investigators.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by outsider]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Maybe the ''powers to be'' are finally revealing the existence of ''BigFoot'' being to the public...

All of this cover story/rumors that are developing in the media are somewhat rather convinient...

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Or maybe it was just three humans dressed in gillie suits. They would look less than human from 150 yards away. Anybody trained in cover and concealment would also be quite skilled at not leaving any traces or footprints behind also. I seem to remember Bigfoot not really caring too much about that, what with his big feet and all, tramping all over the place...

So my money is on 3 military trained people. Which is actually more worrying, what were they doing in that facility? Can we look forward to some [sarcasm]"bio-terrorism"[/sarcasm] in the next few months?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Very interesting! I guess we will have to wait untill someone puts this guard on the spot.....And if this is all on video surveillance, will we see the film????

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I doubt we ever hear anything else on the story or see any video. They will bury this one. It just seems to me that if it were "animal" the guard would have at least been able to identify that characteristic. The security was definetely lacking that day. I bet they try to step it up from here on out. Unless it was an inside job????

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

omgor they even turned our own bigfoot against us...must've be the lure "72 virgins"

new topics

top topics

join