It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

missplaced items

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
ok you know how someties u look fer sumtin ferever and then it appears somewhere u already looked? well i just searched my whole desk for my lighter and it clearly wasn't there and then i looked behind me and turned around and bam directly centered with me is my lighter, anyone ever experienced sumtin like this? anyone wanna attempt and explaination?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You may have a mischevious spirit that likes to announce his/her its presence by taking stuff. If you politely say to it not to mess with your personal property it might leave your stuff alone. Then again, it might not.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i think he's got my san pedro cactus seeds cuz i can't find them!!
if thats the explaination anyways

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sorry for saying this I think that either you misplaced it...

Or that you dident think it was there so you saw it but dident respond to it

Or ..lol... your mind maybe concentrating on something else its happened i was watching a show were they where told to count the number of times these guys bounced a bunch of balls on t.v and a man in a gorrila suit walked past and stood there for a while and no-one noticed him.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Had this happen to me many times.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
True Story I got here. I have a set of spare keys to the front door, one day Idropped it by accident on the floor, and when I bent down to pick it up after turning to look at the tv, they vanished. We searched everywhere all over the house, and a year later while sitting watching TV I hear a loud clank inthe empty and turned off Washer. I go to take a look and out of nowhere the keys were placed neatly inside.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i have never had an experience like that but i offten look for things and they end up being in my hand or in my backpack or pocket

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by tealc]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I very rarely misplace things. I'm more likely to find things, other peoples' things.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This happens to me all the damn time, it makes me very angry

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by Willcall]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
When you lose things, you always end up finding them in the last place you look.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
When you lose things, you always end up finding them in the last place you look.

I know, doesn't that just piss you off?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Yeah that has happened to me so many damn times. I don't know why either, I guess we look around too quickly, and need to slow down to look carefully or whatever. Ha!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I just wonder where all the missing socks end up in the dryer.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Thats funny that you mentioned this. Before leaving for work tonight I was ripping the house apart looking for my cell phone and I couldnt find it anywhere. I even looked in the refrigerator. Finally I stopped to retrace my steps so I set the phone that was in my hand the whole time on the counter to look for a pen...............15 wasted minutes...

Mark

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I had a problem with a missing cell phone once... it got stuck between an arm of a chair and the cushion.

Maybe THEY wanted to find out information on you thats why your phone went missing.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
lol its funny when stuff goes missing like this...

top topics

join